1. Post #1
    CNN
    January 2010
    135 Posts
    Lots of people masturbate. But do people masturbate like this? Every night I go to sleep I have the urge to hump my bed. I do this a lot now, pretending I'm making love to a beautiful woman. Does anybody else hump their bed?

(User was banned for this post ("wrong section" - GunFox))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events Funny x 113Agree x 9Dumb x 3Informative x 2Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,099 Posts
    You're weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 74Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

October 2008
    443 Posts
    No

That's creepy.

...brb going to bed

honest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 57Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2009
    2,913 Posts
    I've heard of this before, I'd assume it's just uncommon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

5. Post #5
    Fat & Ugly
    October 2009
    792 Posts
    My bed humps me is that normal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 70Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,518 Posts
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2010
    182 Posts
    i hump my own face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic x 8Dumb x 5Funny x 5Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    I tried it once. It's not much different, just more physically demanding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    CNN
    January 2010
    135 Posts
    I've heard of this before, I'd assume it's just uncommon.
    Good to know. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events Informative Informative x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,767 Posts
    I'd like to know what urged you to make a thread about this. Also it can cause medical problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2009
    728 Posts
    Well, are you using your hands at all? I know a technique where its kinda like humping your bed. It's feels the best but sometimes it doesn't come out right. Hehehehe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 40 (list)

12. Post #12
    CNN
    January 2010
    135 Posts
    I'd like to know what urged you to make a thread about this. Also it can cause medical problems.
    I posted this thread just outta curiosity I guess. What do you mean "medial problems"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 7Friendly Friendly x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,876 Posts
    I use a teddy bear.

Or my sister.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 45Informative x 3Friendly x 2Agree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,149 Posts
    You sir, need to fulfil your sexual needs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2008
    3,082 Posts
    Are you in Soviet Russia?

And OP, it sounds to me like you're acting out sexual desires that you know will never happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 44Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,937 Posts
    op is 12 and is discovering the wonders of masturbation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree x 22Disagree x 3Dumb x 2Optimistic x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2009
    2,292 Posts
    Actually, if you masturbate like that consistently, it fucks your penis up and makes it difficult to perform normally after you do it long enough. Its actual got a specific term, I just forget it.
    So yea, I wouldn't recommend doing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Maestro
    August 2006
    2,252 Posts
    Lots of people masturbate. But do people masturbate like this? Every night I go to sleep I have the urge to hump my bed. I do this a lot now, pretending I'm making love to a beautiful woman. Does anybody else hump their bed?
    That's called traumatic masturbation, it makes you impotent and destroys your urinary tract.
    Here, it's dangerous to go out alone, take this:
    http://www.healthystrokes.com/TMS.pdf

It causes this because of the blood rushing to the base of the penis and the pressure applied on top of that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 20Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    I hump my quilt only when an awesome dream appears.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,222 Posts
    I did it when i tried spice. so awesome, i thought i was dancing with her and while i thought that i was just humping my bed, my friend was like: Are you masturbating?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,876 Posts
    op is 12 and is discovering the wonders of masturbation
    I discovered it when I was 13.

T'was good :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    Haha, should of seen my face when I seen this thread.
    Anyway, sounds like you need sex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #23
    January 2009
    891 Posts
    Humping your bed is bad for your penis. Because your penis is lower then your body the blood pressure rises and the blood vessels can be damaged, ultimately resulting in penis failure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,858 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you're a troll. Almost every post of yours is another dumb thread you've made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,527 Posts
    Desrcibe failure, do you mean that your penis will become a floppy sponge or what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    May 2008
    3,082 Posts
    Humping your bed is bad for your penis. Because your penis is lower then your body the blood pressure rises and the blood vessels can be damaged, ultimately resulting in penis failure.
    Given your username, I'm going to guess you've experienced something like that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    1,757 Posts
    If I wake up with morning wood I give it a few good thrusts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28

June 2009
    51 Posts
    That's called traumatic masturbation, it makes you impotent and destroys your urinary tract.

It causes this because of the blood rushing to the base of the penis and the pressure applied on top of that.
    lolwut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    July 2006
    1,186 Posts
    ahaha i am saving this.

Quality thread!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    December 2009
    1,615 Posts
    Doesn't this make you lose the ability to reproduce?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    I'll be honest with you OP, i've tried this myself when i was younger. But i found it extremely unpleasant. This sounds like that cock rubbing on surfaces thing. Which turned out to be a bad thing for your sex life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,827 Posts
    In Soviet Russia...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ukraine Show Events Late Late x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    January 2009
    891 Posts
    Given your username, I'm going to guess you've experienced something like that?
    No, I dipped my balls into shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    114 Posts
    I did this when I was 12, therefore I deduce that you are 12.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    September 2009
    1,584 Posts
    if you must hump your bed then use something much softer, that will give way , like baloons (lol)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    October 2009
    3,577 Posts

This man is correct.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,959 Posts
    I hump my jizz...

Oh wait...

TIME PARADOX!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    June 2009
    230 Posts
    Oh shit ive done this for 3 years... I havent realized its bad :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    January 2010
    72 Posts
    You need a fleshlight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

40. Post #40
    January 2010
    1,135 Posts
    Oh shit ive done this for 3 years... I havent realized its bad :(
    Same...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)