1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,985 Posts
    no doubt    freddie's dead, the next episode showed the psychologist talking to effy
    it's also been confirmed on effy's actor's twitter 

2. Post #82
       Fuck, they just had to kill him off didn't they. I hope cook beats down John or something, but I really didn't see this coming at all.    

3. Post #83
       Doubt he's dead but yeah what the shit   
       He's definitely dead.   

Warning don't click this if you don't want to see spoilers that have slight hints in them.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../40704839.html

4. Post #84
    March 2010
    1,091 Posts
    JJ episode was the best end of story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    31,215 Posts
    skins is in desperate need of new writers, as proved by the ending of last night's episode.

6. Post #86
    February 2010
    148 Posts
    Skins is the worst TV show ever made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    skins is in desperate need of new writers, as proved by the ending of last night's episode.
       Yeah, it doesn't make sense how Freddie got killed by John even though he was all the way up the stairs. And wouldn't Freddie kick his face in or something since he was from the top? Damn.   

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    31,215 Posts
    Skins is the worst TV show ever made.
    the first series was fucking phenomenal
    it started to slowly go downhill from there though

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,022 Posts

Something tells me Freddie's going to appear in the finale, alive.

10. Post #90
    March 2007
    328 Posts

Something tells me Freddie's going to appear again.
    From the look of the most recent trailer, i think he is dead. AND Cook finds out about John Foster and It shows this John guy picking up the bat.

11. Post #91
    February 2010
    148 Posts
    the first series was fucking phenomenal
    it started to slowly go downhill from there though
    Series 1 looked actually GOOD imo. but after that i just wanted to vomit blood the second i saw the trailers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    4,790 Posts
    What the fuck...

just watched it on 4od. I thought the episodes were actually getting good until that one...

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,113 Posts
    What the fuck...

just watched it on 4od. I thought the episodes were actually getting good until that one...
    This. Just finished it, I am raged.

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,575 Posts
    Season 1 - Really good and enjoyable
    Season 2 - milking it a bit but its still pretty good
    Season 3 - Okay its average now, just about watchable
    Season 4 - Depressive and boring and not good at all

15. Post #95

Something tells me Freddie's going to appear in the finale, alive.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1597464/

He appears to be playing his part in the final episode. Despite how brutal that last scene was, I think he was just fucked up really badly and then tied up while unconscious or something. And the Skins website is probably pulling our leg for now until the final episode comes out.

Edited:

If he is still alive then the writers didn't fuck up at all, if he's dead then they turned this into some sort of Soap opera or something.

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,499 Posts
    Why is this season only eight episodes when all the others were ten? Seems like they really ran out of material which is really a shame. Last episode was really a what the fuck moment though. To be fair to the writters I really didn't see it coming.

Edited:

Are there is a huge lack of party's and random sex missing from this series.

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    31,215 Posts
    Watching series one again to remind myself how good it was.

Edited:

it's so fucking fun compared to this horribly depressing current series
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #98
    Actually wait, after thinking about it   maybe John locked up Freddie in a basement or something like that?   And they wouldn't leave out a little condolences thing on the site if they intended to leave this as a cliffhanger. There's so much stuff people are coming up with on this last scene, but I definitely know they wouldn't just kill him off right away like that.

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,092 Posts
    Oh god the final scene made me want to throw up

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    985 Posts
    Blegh I just watched the latest episode :geno:. I like seasons 1 and 3 more than 2 and 4 because I prefer the slightly lighter plots of the episodes that take place before everything goes batshit insane/overly dramatic. I find it annoying when the characters go crazy and things go a little over the top and unbelievable.

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,575 Posts
    Actually wait, after thinking about it   maybe John locked up Freddie in a basement or something like that?   And they wouldn't leave out a little condolences thing on the site if they intended to leave this as a cliffhanger. There's so much stuff people are coming up with on this last scene, but I definitely know they wouldn't just kill him off right away like that.
    Yeah i think you're right, they wouldn't confirm it on the website and not on the show? It makes no sense. Hopefully they are tricking people on the website and he is still alive or something.

If not then skins, you fail.

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    315 Posts
    Freddie pretty much confirmed that he is a complete bitch with the latest episode.    Beaten to death with a bat in a confined corridor while his attacker advances up some stairs?    Grow a pair Freddie.

23. Post #103
    March 2010
    1,091 Posts
    Well, we are all hoping he is alive, but its skins it wouldn't be a surprise if he isnt....
    Im hoping the final scene is Cook and Effy looking into the sunset, then Freddie puts his hand onto Cooks shoulder looking a little worse for wear, then as Cook turns around, Freddie says "Alright Mate?" then the credits roll, everyone goes home happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    March 2010
    43 Posts
    i have liked this season, but i just dont think that they have killed him as if they have, then why dont they actually show us his death instead. I got a feeling we will see at least another character die next week. im just praying it aint JJ, as hes my favourite character from the 2nd Gen cast. I just think they have left to much to do for the finale of this series as we need the conclusion of the effy/cook/pyscho counsoler(spelt wrong i think)/freddie storyline, noami/emily storyline, pandora/thomas/katie storyline and then find out what they are going to do for their life. just seems to much for a 40-50 min episode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    i have liked this season, but i just dont think that they have killed him as if they have, then why dont they actually show us his death instead. I got a feeling we will see at least another character die next week. im just praying it aint JJ, as hes my favourite character from the 2nd Gen cast. I just think they have left to much to do for the finale of this series as we need the conclusion of the effy/cook/pyscho counsoler(spelt wrong i think)/freddie storyline, noami/emily storyline, pandora/thomas/katie storyline and then find out what they are going to do for their life. just seems to much for a 40-50 min episode
    We'll see in like 14 minutes

Ok theres like 5 minutes left after the break, they have to sum-up the whole John Foster thing and the end of the season ...

Well that was shit.

26. Post #106
    March 2010
    1,091 Posts
    Wasn't to bad, pissed of that freddie is dead but so Is foster!

27. Post #107
    July 2006
    1,352 Posts
    No fight scene or anything, it's the end of that cast and almost no questions were answered, good build up to the ending but a major anticlimax.

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    No fight scene or anything, it's the end of that cast and almost no questions were answered, good build up to the ending but a major anticlimax.
    I wanted him to beat him bloody screaming i'm cook, but no, it went to credits.

:golfclap:

29. Post #109
    April 2006
    84 Posts
    Terrible ending. Great set of characters too, deserved a better finish.

30. Post #110
    March 2010
    890 Posts
    I'll be honest, i'm glad it ended like that.

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,288 Posts
    I thought it was a bad ending at first, but then I kinda got how the whole point was to show how everyone changed and moved on, except Cook because he's a crazy bastard and he'll never change.

Wish we'd seen him maul that wanker though.

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    I thought it was a bad ending at first, but then I kinda got how the whole point was to show how everyone changed and moved on, except Cook because he's a crazy bastard and he'll never change.

Wish we'd seen him maul that wanker though.
    The writers/director has NO clue about fight situations.

1. Guy coming UP the stairs at you somehow manages to over-power you whereas in reality the guy would get kicked in the face and not beaten down by the door.

2. Cook runs at the guy and everyone is like "yay cook beat him".. he has a bat, Cook is running at him crazy like, i dunno it could go either way.

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    31,215 Posts
    awful tbh

34. Post #114
    April 2006
    84 Posts
    I think next series there will be something on the matter, possibly Cook in prison for murder and his previous crimes. So many loose ends!

35. Post #115
    March 2010
    890 Posts
    I think next series there will be something on the matter, possibly Cook in prison for murder and his previous crimes. So many loose ends!
    Next season is a new generation of 'Skins' People.

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,288 Posts
    The writers/director has NO clue about fight situations.

1. Guy coming UP the stairs at you somehow manages to over-power you whereas in reality the guy would get kicked in the face and not beaten down by the door.

2. Cook runs at the guy and everyone is like "yay cook beat him".. he has a bat, Cook is running at him crazy like, i dunno it could go either way.
    The guy hit him in the balls and Cook laughed, ergo Cook wins

In all seriousness, you're right, but since Cook is a crazy motherfucker it's apparent he wins.

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    The guy hit him in the balls and Cook laughed, ergo Cook wins

In all seriousness, you're right, but since Cook is a crazy motherfucker it's apparent he wins.
    I thought he poked his belly :ohdear:

38. Post #118
    April 2006
    84 Posts
    Yeh, but it could be anything. Like a news report on the TV in the background etc.

Seriously needs some new writers though.

39. Post #119
    March 2010
    890 Posts
    Yeh, but it could be anything. Like a news report on the TV in the background etc.

Seriously needs some new writers though.
    Oh right, yea, just a nice tie up where everyone can react the same "aww it ended well"

40. Post #120
    March 2010
    190 Posts
    Fuck yea. I only recently got into it, and fucking love it. Can't wait for season 4 :P