1. Post #1
    April 2008
    480 Posts

The International Jurassic Park Erotic Fan-Fiction Writer's Association (IJPEFFWA) is a site created for Jurassic Park obsessed fans to write sexual stories about the dinosaurs and the characters.

The site literally rapes your eyes. I'd say more but there is no word to explain this level of fuckery.

There's not a lot of stories, but here's an example:

The gallimimus snorted gently as Grant took in her glistening auburn scales, smooth, powerful thighs and docile, cow-like eyes. She was without a doubt one of the most beautiful specimens he had seen so far, although in fairness most of the specimens he had seen prior to this had basically just been bones. Suddenly an idea struck him, and grinning wickedly he bent down and gathered up some grass. As the herd stared in baffled herbivore bemusement, he began to wrap the grass around his throbbing, rod-hard member whereupon he tied it in place with a small piece of twine he happened to have on him. Slowly, he approached the gallimimus female and waved his now leafy genitals in her face.

The creature leaned forward and sniffed. Before long, she was licking and nibbling away at the grass coating until she finally found the creamy pink filling. "Don't stop there!" Grant panted, and was delighted to see that she didn't! His cock smelling of grass as it now did, she was only too happy to keep licking his stiff penis with her long, purple tongue. He groaned as he could feel the pressure welling up in his balls, and gently began to tease her vagina. Unknown to Grant, this immediately caused her to release dinosaur sex pheromones! She shuddered in pleasure as the rest of the herd became visibly agitated and began to move in closer. Sadly, Grant was too preoccupied to notice this sudden change in the group's behaviour...

All of a sudden the entire herd of gallimimuses leaped ten feet or so in the air and came crashing down on top of the two. Within seconds, a long, prehensile gallimimus member was thrust between his exposed buttocks! As he opened his mouth to scream, it too was filled in similar fashion by another male of the herd. The whole group was now a writhing, sweaty mass of scaly skin and semen! Grant struggled hard to breathe as every orifice in his body was invaded, and red hot flashes of searing pain streaked across his consciousness. And yet, these flashes were punctuated with extreme pleasure! He finally understood why these things stayed in groups! It wasn't about safety in numbers - it was about being a part of some giant, orgasmic organism! He was no longer Dr. Alan Grant: Palaeontologist, he was Dr. Alan Grant: Keystone of a Massive Dinosaur Fuckfest! He would have had the hardest ejaculation of his life, if that hole wasn't currently filled with Gallimimus as well. The rest of the herd, however, came harder than Grant had ever seen anything come before, and all of them at the same time too!
    Link - Homepage: http://ijpeffwa.friendsofsmash.co.uk/
    Link - Stories: http://ijpeffwa.friendsofsmash.co.uk/archives.html

Discuss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 91Optimistic x 6Late x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 68Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2009
    3,036 Posts
    hot

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 48Agree x 10Late x 1Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    ''just wondering''
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Fuck yes, i've always fantasized about Dinos gettin it on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic x 13Funny x 4Agree x 3Late x 1Bad Reading x 1Informative x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    6,284 Posts
    As a professional erotic writer who has multiple award-winning pieces of fiction on literotica.com, I can safely say that most of these works are very well written and a majority of the fanbase are very literate.

Don't be irked by the subject matter - the writing itself is beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic x 45Funny x 5Disagree x 3Dumb x 2Agree x 2Friendly x 2Late x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,051 Posts
    Oh god why.

Edit:

why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 12Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    You can't get fucked by a dinosaur and not die.

On a related note, what the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    9,188 Posts
    Incoming Dr.C's Erotic Jurassic Park story.

I'm so glad I can read his stuff on Facebook.

Zookeepers Adventures Part One: Born Dead Buried Alive

WARNING! BEASTIALITY AND RAPE AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Still reading? HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My name is Bryden McRafferty, I am the zookeeper over at Jurassic Park on Isla Sorna, 120 west of Costa Rica. I used to work at the San Francisco zoo for 15 years before I came to work at JP. Why work at a zoo? it satisfies my sexual desires. I never could get a woman so I settled for a different type of female. I first realized I was into animals when I got an erection petting my friends dog.
    For a long time at the SF zoo, I would have sex with tranquilized animals, Dr. Ceja (the veterinarian) and I cut a deal, he tranquilizes animals and in return I would do...unspeakable...things for him. The first animal I was able to have sex with was a sick kangaroo named Kenny, she was a girl so I'm not gay. After having sex with all sorts of animals, from amphibians to zebras, and that special white alligator. But one day, Dr.Ceja told me he was offered a job at a new zoo in the tropics...needing me and I needing him, he recommended me to the head of this new zoo and I came along. It sounded great, I get to live in a condo in a secluded tropical island and I get to continue my scale and fur lust.

I was shocked when I was shown what I would be taking care of, REAL FUCKING(hurr) DINOSAURS! I'd always dreamed of seeing dinosaurs as a kid, but who knew I would get the chance to fuck one. After watching some velociraptors eviscerate a cow then feast on its entrails, I knew I was in for a surprise.

Work started 3 days later. As I was harnessing up a cow to prepare it for feeding to the raptors, Dr.Ceja told me one of the raptors has fallen ill. Seeing as how raptors are too dangerous, he needed me to help him tranquilize it. After giving the the raptors some medicine, Dr.Ceja told me the raptor would be out for another 2 hours, I got down to business. I quickly unbuckled my belt and I slipped off my pants and briefs, I wanted to have as much time as possible with this raptor before she wakes up and gets vicious. I proceeded to pleasure myself inside the sleeping raptor. In the heat of the moment I passed out.

When I woke up, I realized it was 2 hours later. I wasn't the only one who had woken up. the raptor was awake and one of its restraints came off, it was past 10pm and I am supposedly sleeping in my room. Nobody will come for me until the next morning, i don't know if my years of beastiality will come back to kill me or ruin my life. I had to get out before I was either killed or fired.

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2, COMING SOON

part 2 is probably coming before next week, it involved Dr.Ceja and Bryden getting into trouble and bryden getting into a T-rex
    Dr.c you give me boner
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 22Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    www.bff-hab.de
    Dennab
    February 2009
    7,832 Posts
    rrerr?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 44Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,161 Posts
    As a professional erotic writer who has multiple award-winning pieces of fiction on literotica.com, I can safely say that most of these works are very well written and a majority of the fanbase are very literate.

Don't be irked by the subject matter - the writing itself is beautiful.
    Grant's too fucking cool to be violated by a raptor with a Jell-O fetish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    January 2010
    418 Posts
    This is more fucked up than naviblue.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,051 Posts
    This hurts my inner Jurassic Park geek.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 17Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2009
    2,022 Posts
    Putrid velociraptor love tabasco!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    9,188 Posts

Dr.c you give me boner
    PART 2
    Zookeepers adventures Episode 1 part 2: trouble in the operating room

As I was cowering in the corner, afraid of the raptor I had just raped, I thought of a plan to get out of the operating room before she could exact her revenge on me. I decided to escape through the air conditioning vent, but there was a problem, the vent is above the table the raptor is on. After another hour of waiting, the raptor finally got tired and fell asleep. I inched my way towards the table trying not to make a sound as I walk. I couldn't get into the tight vent for I still had an erection and my member was keeping me from fitting into the vent. To make my boner go away, I thought of that troll sarah jessica parker and her disgusting manish face (remember, I'm not gay but she's just fucking ugly).

Eventually I got into the vent but I had no idea where I was going. I got to the lab and heard Dr.Ceja talking to another scientist:
    Never Tell Your Password to Anyone:
    Dr.Ceja: Dr.Gupta says the raptors are about to hatch
    Dr.Sanders: yes, we expect them to hatch in a few more days, I am eager to see them. How 'bout we crack one open and cook it on the stove?
    Dr.Ceja: Nah, I'm not that hungry hahahaha
    Dr.Sanders: hahahaha, see you later
    Dr.Ceja: I'll be watching you from your window
    Dr.Sanders: huh? you say something?
    Dr.Ceja: nope nothing nothing at all

Dr.Ceja is a nice guy but he creeps me the fuck out. Anyways the raptors are hatching? this is great, not only did I just have sex with a raptor, but I also get to see a baby raptor. I crawled and crawled until I got to the janitor's closet. What is wrong with this guy? he keeps tapatio and lemons in his closet, mexicans amirite? I'm taking his spare keys just in case
    I'm too lazy to post more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    August 2009
    3,812 Posts
    My Childhood!

NO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 36Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    January 2010
    513 Posts
    The world is falling apart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    June 2009
    3,641 Posts
    Furries are evolving into stranger specimen. Time to fire up the ovens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 15Dumb x 12Late x 1Disagree x 1Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2009
    96 Posts
    This is more fucked up than naviblue.com
    This is FAR FAR more fucked up than naviblue.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2010
    418 Posts
    Jesus fuck, the Stories webpage looks like it was made in 1998.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MUSIC OH GOD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,745 Posts
    I am out of this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 36Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    The velociraptor was grinding and bucking back against Joffrey with terrifying savagery now, and she could feel the warmth beginning to build up in her nether regions as his rod-hard dick slammed in and out of her orifice. Fervently, she rocked against the side of the cage, ignoring Joffrey's impassioned gurgling noises as she brought herself closer and closer to a meteoric climax.

"Keep shootinggggg", Muldoon moaned as he prepared to do some shooting of his own. "SHOOT HER! SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT HEEEEERRR!!!!"
    wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,899 Posts
    I first realized I was into animals when I got an erection petting my friends dog.

HAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHA.

I literally fell off my chair laughing at this.

Holy fuck that is some amazing writing right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 20Late Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    NATURALLY WIRED TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS
    June 2007
    8,785 Posts
    I found it hilarious. Gross but hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2010
    513 Posts
    I am out of this thread.
    I'll go with you :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    712 Posts
    I was disappointed when I clicked on "Clever Girl on Girl" and got 404'd.

I still can't believe I wanted to read that. :psyduck:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 3Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    9,188 Posts
    HAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHA.

I literally fell off my chair laughing at this.

Holy fuck that is some amazing writing right there.
    I'd post more but I dunnno if Dr.c wants me posting his works of art
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    What the actual fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    September 2007
    351 Posts
    Is it bad that i got a boner?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 23Funny x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1Late x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,314 Posts
    I refuse to read these as my sides might actually split
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30

October 2009
    2,847 Posts
    What in the hell?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    January 2010
    374 Posts
    they killed my jurassic park heart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,314 Posts
    Who rated everone late?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 10Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,581 Posts
    Zookeepers Adventures Part One: Born Dead Buried Alive

WARNING! BEASTIALITY AND RAPE AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Still reading? HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My name is Bryden McRafferty, I am the zookeeper over at Jurassic Park on Isla Sorna, 120 west of Costa Rica. I used to work at the San Francisco zoo for 15 years before I came to work at JP. Why work at a zoo? it satisfies my sexual desires. I never could get a woman so I settled for a different type of female. I first realized I was into animals when I got an erection petting my friends dog.
    For a long time at the SF zoo, I would have sex with tranquilized animals, Dr. Ceja (the veterinarian) and I cut a deal, he tranquilizes animals and in return I would do...unspeakable...things for him. The first animal I was able to have sex with was a sick kangaroo named Kenny, she was a girl so I'm not gay. After having sex with all sorts of animals, from amphibians to zebras, and that special white alligator. But one day, Dr.Ceja told me he was offered a job at a new zoo in the tropics...needing me and I needing him, he recommended me to the head of this new zoo and I came along. It sounded great, I get to live in a condo in a secluded tropical island and I get to continue my scale and fur lust.

I was shocked when I was shown what I would be taking care of, REAL FUCKING(hurr) DINOSAURS! I'd always dreamed of seeing dinosaurs as a kid, but who knew I would get the chance to fuck one. After watching some velociraptors eviscerate a cow then feast on its entrails, I knew I was in for a surprise.

Work started 3 days later. As I was harnessing up a cow to prepare it for feeding to the raptors, Dr.Ceja told me one of the raptors has fallen ill. Seeing as how raptors are too dangerous, he needed me to help him tranquilize it. After giving the the raptors some medicine, Dr.Ceja told me the raptor would be out for another 2 hours, I got down to business. I quickly unbuckled my belt and I slipped off my pants and briefs, I wanted to have as much time as possible with this raptor before she wakes up and gets vicious. I proceeded to pleasure myself inside the sleeping raptor. In the heat of the moment I passed out.

When I woke up, I realized it was 2 hours later. I wasn't the only one who had woken up. the raptor was awake and one of its restraints came off, it was past 10pm and I am supposedly sleeping in my room. Nobody will come for me until the next morning, i don't know if my years of beastiality will come back to kill me or ruin my life. I had to get out before I was either killed or fired.

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2, COMING SOON

part 2 is probably coming before next week, it involved Dr.Ceja and Bryden getting into trouble and bryden getting into a T-rex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Funny Funny x 6Late Late x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,362 Posts

Dr.c you give me boner
    PART 2
    Zookeepers adventures Episode 1 part 2: trouble in the operating room

As I was cowering in the corner, afraid of the raptor I had just raped, I thought of a plan to get out of the operating room before she could exact her revenge on me. I decided to escape through the air conditioning vent, but there was a problem, the vent is above the table the raptor is on. After another hour of waiting, the raptor finally got tired and fell asleep. I inched my way towards the table trying not to make a sound as I walk. I couldn't get into the tight vent for I still had an erection and my member was keeping me from fitting into the vent. To make my boner go away, I thought of that troll sarah jessica parker and her disgusting manish face (remember, I'm not gay but she's just fucking ugly).

Eventually I got into the vent but I had no idea where I was going. I got to the lab and heard Dr.Ceja talking to another scientist:
    Never Tell Your Password to Anyone:
    Dr.Ceja: Dr.Gupta says the raptors are about to hatch
    Dr.Sanders: yes, we expect them to hatch in a few more days, I am eager to see them. How 'bout we crack one open and cook it on the stove?
    Dr.Ceja: Nah, I'm not that hungry hahahaha
    Dr.Sanders: hahahaha, see you later
    Dr.Ceja: I'll be watching you from your window
    Dr.Sanders: huh? you say something?
    Dr.Ceja: nope nothing nothing at all

Dr.Ceja is a nice guy but he creeps me the fuck out. Anyways the raptors are hatching? this is great, not only did I just have sex with a raptor, but I also get to see a baby raptor. I crawled and crawled until I got to the janitor's closet. What is wrong with this guy? he keeps tapatio and lemons in his closet, mexicans amirite? I'm taking his spare keys just in case
    I'm too lazy to post more
    "Never tell your password to anyone" :raise:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 12Useful Useful x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    9,188 Posts
    "Never tell your password to anyone" :raise:
    It's suppose to be there, FUNNY OK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,362 Posts
    Finally the raptor could take it no more! Squealing as if she intended to drown out all other sounds that had ever been made by anything in the history of ever she came hard and fast, her vaginal walls constricting around Joffrey like a vice as wave after wave of putrid velociraptor love tabasco squirted everywhere, dousing the floor and walls of the cage in a layer of horribleness half an inch thick. Joffrey screamed in agony as his frail warm-blooded member was crushed by this merciless barrage, and tried desperately to pull out of her, but it was too late. In a final act of climax she spun around again, taking him with her and cracking his spine in two. Acting on pure instinct, she sank her powerful jaws into the sides of his skull and bit down hard, ripping his head clean in half and scattering flesh and blood everywhere. As her teeth entered his brain, they triggered his pleasure and pain senses, sending him at once into the most disturbingly intense agony a human being can possibly experience and bringing him to such heights of ecstasy as humankind can only dream of. Then he died.
    wattttt :hawaaaafap:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    October 2009
    551 Posts
    This is someones idea of a joke.

I hope to God it is at any rate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Tabasco Lord
    September 2005
    9,188 Posts
    Want more of Dr.C's stories?

Edited:

Too fucking bad.

If you are new to the series, I highly recommend starting from Episode 1 so you won't be lost.

After chasing T-Rex food, our sick hero has the possibility (he gets out) of becoming the T-Rex food himself. Bleeding from his forehead and hiding in a pile of T-rex shit, he hides from a T-Rex in a pile of T-Rex shit. Worst part is he's hiding from a T-rex in a pile or its shit.

Go away go away go away I thought to myself as I hid in a pile of T-rex shit, I can't get it out of my mind that I am hiding in a mound of T-rex shit. I can see it sniffing the air trying to catch a wiff of my blood and sweat and...my piss... All it gets is a wiff of its own crap. She moves closer and I can feel the thump in my chest with every step she takes. She put her nose so close to me that I could feel the steam coming from her nostrils. After 5 minutes she turned back and left me.
    I pulled out my walkie-talkie to call Dr.Ceja
    "Dr.Ceja, she's gone, where the hell do I go again click"
    "umm, head northeast towards the electronics bunker and go inside, the password is 1337 Click"

As I was heading towards ze bunker, I saw that same goat which led me into the branch.
    "come here R71351, I've got a surprise for you"
    I caught the goat by surprise and proceeded to take my revenge on...her, cuz I ain't gay. I unbuckled my belt and slid off my piss stained pants and briefs(FUNFACT: raul wears briefs because they aren't uncomfortable like boxers and they aren't gay like tidy widy's). I pulled my dick out of my pants and stuck it inside the goat, revenge never felt so good. After 1:17 or raping the goat, I was finished and tied it to a tree using my belt for the T-Rex to eat it, I still had a job to "finish" and the T-rex was going to get a mouthful of cum.

I felt a thump and I started running northeast. I hope the T-rex found the goat because I can't outrun her and I am not hiding in shit again.
    "FUCK!" I yelled. Some blood mixed with sweat and got into my eye, damn it stings. I finally got to ze bunker but I couldn't see where the fucking keypad is. Everything is a blur and I've lost a lot of blood from my infected wound
    "DR.CEJA! WHERE'S THE KEYPAD!"
    "It's on the door you dumbshit"
    "I can't see shit, it's dark and my vision is fucked"
    "put your hand on the handle and move up until you find the keypad"
    "ok ok ok ok"
    Keypad...where is it, I can still feel the thumping and branches snapping behind me. Ok I found it now what was the code? 1-2-3-4? no. 1-6-3-7? no.
    "WHAT'S THE PASSWORD AGAIN?!?"
    "1-3-3-7!"
    BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP DING!
    I got my ass inside and closed the door behind me.
    "I'm in, come pick me up"
    I fell asleep on the steps.

"Nice boner there faggot."
    "oh hey, I'm just excited to see you"

FIN.

NEXT EPISODE COMING SOON. WILL THERE BE DINOSAURS? PROBABLY. WILL THERE BE RAPE? MAYBE. WILL IT INVOLVE HUMANS? NO, that's just wrong

Authors note: you may have noticed that this episode is short, I chose to make it short because I didn't want to mix episode 4 into this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    November 2007
    1,610 Posts
    :byodood: My childhood!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    December 2009
    117 Posts
    That was actually pretty hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)