1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,157 Posts
    Hitler took the Swastika from some religion, Saw a documentery on it. Can't remember where, he just adopted it, Didn't create it.

Edited:

Also he was a good leader, Up until he started the war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 11Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,429 Posts
    If the art teacher is giving you trouble for something that isn't your fault, go talk to the principal, an administrator, or the headmaster (whatever they call it at your school). You won't get anywhere arguing with the teachers. They've already made up their minds about you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,812 Posts
    So they are going batshit because you drew a swastika...?
    I'm doing my English talk on lil hitlers killstreak

(see my english talk thread if you don't understand me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,256 Posts

Funny how economics is to do with money
    It's shit like that that started World War II.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 64Disagree Disagree x 9Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    i enjoy sucking pony dick
    November 2006
    1,545 Posts
    Just wait it out, if your mum kicks up a stink the school will back down.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,455 Posts
    Unless she lived in through Hitler's regime or is a very strict jew, then i see no reason of her over exaggerating. She should be a tad offended still though.
    On a side note, Hitler wasn't that good at drawing people. That's why he stuck to buildings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,450 Posts
    Wait, where do you live? In the USA they can't suspend you for something like that, freedom of expression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 16Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    September 2009
    6,525 Posts
    also shes an art teacher, how can she suspend you?
    Because it was poorly drawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 61 (list)

9. Post #49
    October 2009
    2,074 Posts
    WW2 wasn't started over Jews...

Edited:

Wait, where do you live? In the USA they can't suspend you for something like that, freedom of expression.
    That doesn't count in schools, once you attend you have to abide by their rules as long as you are in the building. Also he refers to headmaster so I'd think hes in jolly England
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,325 Posts
    You should have told her to fuck off, you're allowed to have any political view you want. If she doesn't like it she can shove off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 5Bad Reading Bad Reading x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    February 2009
    918 Posts
    Sneak into the art teachers room, hand swastika pictures everywhere and paint on the wall "Dirty, dirty, Jew grow up"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 34Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    December 2008
    2,246 Posts
    World War II, or the Second World War[1] (often abbreviated WWII or WW2), was a global military conflict between 1939 and 1945, which involved most of the world's nations, including all great powers, organised into two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis.

derp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 10Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,365 Posts
    im half jew i drew a swastika on my desk in math class lmao
    I never understood this... Isn't being jewish a religion? Meaning if you say you are "Half jew" you are sperating yourself out as your own race?

But I feel you are either of the Jewish religion or you aren't...

Edited:

Edited:

That doesn't count in schools, once you attend you have to abide by their rules as long as you are in the building. Also he refers to headmaster so I'd think hes in jolly England
    That is close... You abide by their rules as long as their rules don't disrupt your freedoms. And as long as you aren't using your freedoms to put anyone else in danger.

If you think about it, it wouldn't make any sense for them to say "Once you step through those doors you can't be a republican"

They can tell you that you can't come into the school with a firearm... But they can't make you forget all your beliefs as long as you aren't harming anyone else or disrupting any normal functions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    Dennab
    October 2009
    716 Posts
    Yes it does, as long as it isn't disruptive to the learning environment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #55
    Bus Driver
    December 2009
    8,071 Posts
    Unless she lived in through Hitler's regime or is a very strict jew, then i see no reason of her over exaggerating. She should be a tad offended still though.
    On a side note, Hitler wasn't that good at drawing people. That's why he stuck to buildings.
    He didn't WANT to draw people. He actually wanted to go into architecture. But he didn't have the necessary schooling to attend a school for architecture. That made Hitler very disappoint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Funny Funny x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    This title has been removed due to a copyright claim from Viacom Inc.
    July 2008
    3,486 Posts
    If i saw a swastika I would just punch them in the hard really hard once and walk away, cuz a lot of my family was killed in the camps :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly x 23Funny x 13Dumb x 7Optimistic x 4Bad Spelling x 1Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57

October 2009
    197 Posts
    If i saw a swastika I would just punch them in the hard really hard once and walk away, cuz a lot of my family was killed in the camps :ohdear:
    owned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 36Funny Funny x 13Dumb Dumb x 11Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,589 Posts
    there's swastikas made with permament markers all over the playground of the elementary school i went to and nobody cares about them, that's just wrong to get suspended over something like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Simple defense:

Nazis were fascists

Fascism is the suppression of political and personal philosophies, ideas, and general free speech.

Censorship is fascism. Persecuting someone because of perceived political tendencies, whether you hold them or not, is fascism.

To chastise someone for a symbol is a Nazi-like behavior.

Edited:

I have to figure this shit out because bringing chicks up to my dorm for them to find a copy of Mein Kampf sitting within a pile of various philosophical and political texts often results in a serious case of the not laids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    August 2009
    2,682 Posts
    Now, young man that's is not a nice way to react. I hope you apologise to him. :cop:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,564 Posts
    lol.
    Kick'er in the nuts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb x 4Funny x 2Informative x 1Bad Spelling x 1Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    Hitler really wasn't that bad of a person. He really emphasised anti tabacco smoking in Germany and helped spread the knowledge of its negative effects. He built a strong national highway system (autobahn), before he became Germanys furhur he used to go to hospitals with sick children and old peoples homes and do his little comedy act to help ease their suffering. He apparently had a great sense of humor. He volunteered a lot of the free time he had at the homeless shelters serving food at the soup kitchens. he started what was to become the blueprint for the organization Jimmy Carter made famous over here in America, habitat for humanities. that was some of the major stuff. There is more though
    and also his annihilation of jewish people brought us many holocaust jokes

thank you hitler for giving us all these good things

No, not really, you should feel bad for posting that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #63
    October 2009
    2,074 Posts
    Yes it does, as long as it isn't disruptive to the learning environment.
    No, it doesn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,829 Posts
    You should take them to court, they sound like power-hungry asshats.
    Wouldn't work, the jews have infiltrated the courts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)

25. Post #65
    October 2009
    2,074 Posts

No I shouldn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,758 Posts
    Show her this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

27. Post #67
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    No I shouldn't
    The Jewish Society looks down upon your shenanigans.

If you have bank accounts, I suggest you check out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

28. Post #68
    July 2008
    3,486 Posts
    Simple defense:

Nazis were fascists

Fascism is the suppression of political and personal philosophies, ideas, and general free speech.

Censorship is fascism. Persecuting someone because of perceived political tendencies, whether you hold them or not, is fascism.

To chastise someone for a symbol is a Nazi-like behavior.

Edited:

I have to figure this shit out because bringing chicks up to my dorm for them to find a copy of Mein Kampf sitting within a pile of various philosophical and political texts often results in a serious case of the not laids.
    I don't have anything against Mein Kampf. I just hate Hitler (Henceforth known as the Evil One) and what he did. He did do a couple good things but his bads outweigh his goods.

It's not censorship when you are extremely offended by a symbol. Besides, it may not be illegal in the U.S., but it is frowned upon and if you do it in my area you will get beat up so bad.

Aman V, read the above.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts

Hitler built roads and acted like a pussy ass liberal with smoking and shit.

And then he killed six million defenseless people, in addition to the countless millions of the allies and his own countrymen forced to serve.

And anyone who has ever read Mein Kampf realizes just how fucking insane the man was. Everything he did to improve the nation was done with the ultimate goal of world domination. The few good things he did were tainted by his willingness to eventually use them for genocide. He used his new roads to quicken his war machine, his new motor vehicles to transport soldiers, his concern for public health to ensure a larger and stronger army, his obsession with technology and the occult to kill millions.

Hitler was a bad person on any philosophical or ethical level imaginable by a sane human mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 16Disagree x 5Informative x 2Friendly x 1Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    August 2009
    709 Posts
    How can you even get suspended for having a swastika on your property?

31. Post #71
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    It's not censorship when you are extremely offended by a symbol. Besides, it may not be illegal in the U.S., but it is frowned upon and if you do it in my area you will get beat up so bad.
    Yes we'll show those nazis by hunting them down and brutally assaulting them for thinking differently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    The Jewish Society looks down upon your shenanigans.

If you have bank accounts, I suggest you check out.
    He was just posting facts. Yes, besides that little tidbit about him killing about 6 million people, he wasn't that bad. The killing part obviously outweighs the good part but yeah.

33. Post #73
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    He was just posting facts. Yes, besides that little tidbit about him killing about 6 million people, he wasn't that bad. The killing part obviously outweighs the good part but yeah.
    Hitler did nothing good. Everything that can be construed as good can very easily be linked to very malicious intentions.

Did you know Hitler was against chemical warfare? Sounds good, right? Except he justified its use on jews because they were less than human in his mind. Not so fucking good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Informative Informative x 4Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    July 2008
    3,486 Posts
    Yes we'll show those nazis by hunting them down and brutally assaulting them for thinking differently.
    If where anything other than Nazi's, i'd agree with your sarcasm.

Yes, not all nazi's were for the same causes as Hitler. But still, you probably didn't want to be a nazi then, you wanted to be like a regular cop or soldier.

To me, the swastika means support of the Holocaust. Not being a nazi. They are 2 seperate things, just that nazis often supported the Holocaust
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,265 Posts

Edited:

He still has the right to show signs of his faith. If he believes in the swastika he has the right to wear it in the US at least. As long as it does not interfere with the "learning" done at school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #76
    May 2008
    1,135 Posts
    swastikas are only powerful/mean anything if we assign them value by shying away from them

37. Post #77
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    If where anything other than Nazi's, i'd agree with your sarcasm.

Yes, not all nazi's were for the same causes as Hitler. But still, you probably didn't want to be a nazi then, you wanted to be like a regular cop or soldier.

To me, the swastika means support of the Holocaust. Not being a nazi. They are 2 seperate things, just that nazis often supported the Holocaust
    You realize a swastika is also a symbol of peace in the Buddhist philosophy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #78
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    little tidbit about him killing about 6 million people.
    yeah pretty little tidbit that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    Say you're a Buddhist. It's a symbol of peace in that faith.

Edited:

fucking ninja'd

40. Post #80
    September 2008
    992 Posts
    tell her you're hindu and if she cant accept that then fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)