1. Post #401
    February 2010
    1,149 Posts
    fix'd
    http://www.facepunch.com/showpost.ph...71&postcount=4
    that's why.

Everything obviously.. wash your mouth with soap kiddo x)
    Who the hell says "Kiddo" these days?

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,348 Posts
    Who the *sensored* says "Kiddo" these days?
    What Days?.. and I say kiddo.. problems with that? x)

3. Post #403
    December 2009
    89 Posts
    Don't you dare derail this thread.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?
    Dude, friggen calm down..I was just asking a question

4. Post #404
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    Hey Death dealer is the release for todeh or tomorrow

5. Post #405
    September 2005
    153 Posts
    This has a ton of potential. Why stop at MW2 killstreaks? A headcrab pod airstrike would be awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #406
    August 2009
    1,963 Posts
    I want care package, that would be awesome. an EMP would be absolute sex too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    September 2009
    15,255 Posts
    I want care package, that would be awesome. an EMP would be absolute sex too
    Care package shouldn't be too hard to code, but EMP is plain useless from what I can think of in GMOD.

Edited:

Also, I'm currently uploading a "trailer" of the new killstreaks on youtube. Will release the pack either tonight or tomorrow

8. Post #408
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    Care package shouldn't be too hard to code, but EMP is plain useless from what I can think of in GMOD.

Edited:

Also, I'm currently uploading a "trailer" of the new killstreaks on youtube. Will release the pack either tonight or tomorrow
    Well an EMP with a nice effect would be nice, what should it do? How about deactivating every NPC that uses electronics such as Hunter, Turrets, Manhacks, Scanners, etc. :D?

Btw, what's your Youtube account?

9. Post #409
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,941 Posts
    Well an EMP with a nice effect would be nice, what should it do? How about deactivating every NPC that uses electronics such as Hunter, Turrets, Manhacks, Scanners, etc. :D?

Btw, what's your Youtube account?
    Look under the Avatar

10. Post #410
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    Video's up! Go check it out! Its freaking epic!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99qg6frs1wY

11. Post #411
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,941 Posts
    video's up! Go check it out! Its freaking epic!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99qg6frs1wy
    its awesome!

12. Post #412
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    its awesome!
    Im going to test the addon with HL2 campaign haha... if it works :/

13. Post #413
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,941 Posts
    Im going to test the addon with HL2 campaign haha... if it works :/
    Most of them probably won't work with the low skybox
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    January 2008
    458 Posts
    I absolutely love this mod! It's inspired me to make some explosion effects with the HL2:EP2 particle editor. They look pretty similar to the MW2 explosions in my opinion, and I think you guys might want to include them in a future release. :biggrin:

Heres some pictures:

Cluster bomb explosion

AC-130's 40mm shell explosion

AGM Missile/AC-130's 105mm shell explosion

Trust me when I say, the explosions look a ton better in full motion than split into pictures. Anyway, let me know what you think. I'll take any suggestions to improve these, or make more.

EDIT:

Strange, media tags don't work for images anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #415
    September 2009
    15,255 Posts
    PM it to me (and possibly death dealer) and I will take a look

16. Post #416

June 2009
    46 Posts
    It is kinda khool, BUT WAHT THE F**K IS WITH AC130? I SEE A BIG RED "F**K" MODEL IN FRONT OF ME (I have it modified from "error" to "f*ck" (Like the normal word, without asterisk)). HELP ME ASAP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #417

November 2009
    2,706 Posts
    Hey death, or binary, when i use the killstreaks I pull out the detonator and it has a delay before letting me use the killstreaks, anway to fix it?

18. Post #418

February 2010
    11 Posts
    Looks awesome so far, the cluster bombs are a nice addition.

A few comments, firstly is there any plan to add passby sounds for the jets in the 3 airstrike streaks?

Secondly, just because im a plane geek, why didn't you use a different plane model for precision airstrike? In MW2 the airstrikes are deployed by either MiG 29's/SU 27's or for the marines, F-15 eagles. I think the military model packs have the F-15 in them, i know the HAWX pack does.

Either way, awesome addon ^^

19. Post #419
    February 2010
    19 Posts
    i don't know if this is true but if it is u might talk the the dude if u can.
    watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8ZXWef_sk&NR=1

20. Post #420
    September 2009
    15,255 Posts
    Hey death, or binary, when i use the killstreaks I pull out the detonator and it has a delay before letting me use the killstreaks, anway to fix it?
    Never had/heard of that issue

Edited:

i don't know if this is true but if it is u might talk the the dude if u can.
    watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8ZXWef_sk&NR=1
    are you effing serious

21. Post #421
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    Never had/heard of that issue

Edited:

are you effing serious
    You got to admit the Care Packge thing was kinda nice... Except it should of been a red smoke and a "Little Bird" dropping it.

22. Post #422
    February 2010
    19 Posts
    You got to admit the Care Packge thing was kinda nice... Except it should of been a red smoke and a "Little Bird" dropping it.
    tnx XD the laptop has a ugly design, but if u change it it could be quite nice.

and what the f**k means "effing"?
    and again jea i mean it serious

23. Post #423
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,702 Posts
    I absolutely love this mod! It's inspired me to make some explosion effects with the HL2:EP2 particle editor. They look pretty similar to the MW2 explosions in my opinion, and I think you guys might want to include them in a future release. :biggrin:
    These look really nice! I would definitely like to see those in this pack.

24. Post #424
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    tnx XD the laptop has a ugly design, but if u change it it could be quite nice.

and what the f**k means "effing"?
    and again jea i mean it serious
    by effing he means, are you fucking serious?

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,703 Posts
    Hey how did you manage to get the nuke UI?

26. Post #426
    January 2010
    220 Posts
    Looks awesome so far, the cluster bombs are a nice addition.

A few comments, firstly is there any plan to add passby sounds for the jets in the 3 airstrike streaks?

Secondly, just because im a plane geek, why didn't you use a different plane model for precision airstrike? In MW2 the airstrikes are deployed by either MiG 29's/SU 27's or for the marines, F-15 eagles. I think the military model packs have the F-15 in them, i know the HAWX pack does.

Either way, awesome addon ^^
    I do plan on putting those sounds for the planes in, i just forgot to do it for this release since it wasn't that important to me and i wasn't sure on how to time it depending on the size of the map. And i will fix the plane models probably for the next release i do.

27. Post #427
    February 2010
    1,152 Posts
    I do plan on putting those sounds for the planes in, i just forgot to do it for this release since it wasn't that important to me and i wasn't sure on how to time it depending on the size of the map. And i will fix the plane models probably for the next release i do.
    Don't give F***! LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK! PROTESTING FOR THE LINK!

28. Post #428
    January 2010
    220 Posts
    Here you go, the new update

I've included the tactical nuke in this pack because you all have been waiting very patiently, well almost all.

I hope you all enjoy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,279 Posts
    Here you go, the new update

I've included the tactical nuke in this pack because you all have been waiting very patiently, well almost all.
    Fuckin' kickass.

30. Post #430
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    Yeah! Finally :DD Hey I hope this get on the front page of Garrysmod.org!

31. Post #431
    PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!
    June 2009
    2,941 Posts
    OMG ITS HERE! :aaaaa:

32. Post #432
    January 2009
    84 Posts
    I came.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #433
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    Just a reminder I think you need to download the nuke pack 4 or else theyll be purple checkers for nukas

34. Post #434
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,882 Posts
    You sir, gave me a boner.
    Meaning:
    Holy shit, make room for a new lua king!

35. Post #435
    January 2010
    220 Posts
    Just a reminder I think you need to download the nuke pack 4 or else theyll be purple checkers for nukas
    No you don't i have included the effects in this pack

36. Post #436
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    No you don't i have included the effects in this pack
    Oh, well it happend to me. But its ok, im on my shitty computer so its glitched ass hell... Going to try on my fast working laptop.

37. Post #437
    September 2009
    15,255 Posts
    I have gotten lots of complains from players saying that they want to be able to experience the nuke blast as well. If that's the case, go to line 58 of lua/sent_tactical_nuke_system/init.lua, where you will see

Code:
    if (v:IsPlayer() && v != self.Owner) then
    and change it to

Code:
    if v:IsPlayer() then

38. Post #438
    February 2010
    6,257 Posts
    I have gotten lots of complains from players saying that they want to be able to experience the nuke blast as well. If that's the case, go to line 58 of lua/sent_tactical_nuke_system/init.lua, where you will see

Code:
    if (v:IsPlayer() && v != self.Owner) then
    and change it to

Code:
    if (v:IsPlayer() && v == self.Owner) then
    Oh thanks ^^ I'll be better with it because it will "End it with a bang". You guys rock!

39. Post #439
    December 2009
    89 Posts
    Has anybody figured out the ent_create sent_stealth or something like that yet? Because I figured that it's the only way for me to do the killstreak without glitch...I already got the UAV,missle,harrier,ac-130..not the new one yet..I have to do this - bind (key) "ent_create sent_(killstreak)"...only way for me to do killstreak without glitches

40. Post #440

February 2008
    262 Posts
    I got a few idea's up my head.
    Make it so that the helicopters actually move (and maybe update the harrier so it can do it to.)
    I wonder whats emp going to like... Disable hud = )
    Maybe you can make the stealth bomber a bit bigger (theirs loads of models on garrysmod.org) and in MW2, It drops more bombs and more spread while bombing. (Not just a noticeable strait line).
    Don't forget about the care package (It also has a random chance of missing the marker)
    And the pave-low can withstand a few stinger hits.