1. Post #1481
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    The only things worth watching on TV now are Peep Show and Boardwalk Empire, and they don't come back until late this year.
    Are you kidding? Breaking Bad, White Collar, Burn Notice, and so many other good shows are still running.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1482

January 2012
    16 Posts
    I haven't even heard of them.
    Explains a lot.

Edited:

Are you kidding? Breaking Bad, White Collar, Burn Notice, and so many other good shows are still running.
    The list is endless... Dexter, The Walking Dead, Castle, The Mentalist, Supernatural, House of Lies, Hell on Wheels, Grimm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1483
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Explains a lot.

Edited:

The list is endless... Dexter, The Walking Dead, Castle, The Mentalist, Supernatural, House of Lies, Hell on Wheels, Grimm.
    How could I forget Castle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #1484
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,147 Posts
    Hey in the episode where they were censoring everyone, were they really naked? Are there now pictures of naked Yvonne circulating the internet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #1485
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,204 Posts
    Hey in the episode where they were censoring everyone, were they really naked? Are there now pictures of naked Yvonne circulating the internet?
    Wait, what, which episode??!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

6. Post #1486
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,502 Posts
    Oh god, that would be so great

Wait, what, which episode??!
    The one where they found the Oman virus, Chuck vs. The Hack Off (I think)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

7. Post #1487
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,697 Posts
    Great ending, great show. I'm going to miss it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #1488
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,147 Posts
    Aww come one! What the hell why is Shaw here!? I thought he were deaded! (I'm on episode 7)

Edited:

Ahahah STAN LEE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #1489
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,713 Posts
    Okay the chuck finale messed me up. I'm still depressed over that episode. I've been trying to make a small music video over the whole series but I want to stop every time I start editing. I don't know if its knowing that we will never see these characters again or how the show ended but it messed me up lol. I miss the show already =/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #1490
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Aww come one! What the hell why is    Shaw here!? I thought he were deaded!    (I'm on episode 7)

Edited:

Ahahah STAN LEE!
    Spoiler tags please, some people might not have seen the season yet, you just started, remember?

And    Shaw didn't die in the season 3 finale, Chuck refused to kill him and he was arrested.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events