1. Post #841
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,106 Posts
    Was a great episode, but when it ended I thought the next episode would be in 2036 also?
    Very confused as to what is actually happening now, how come    William Bell was frozen in the shit? I know that he died in the other universe before Peter got deleted, I just presumed he was still dead when Peter came back because of the way Wallter spoke of him? Can anybody explain the episode clearly??   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #842
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,929 Posts
    Seems like they're moving towards ending the series?
    They filmed two endings, one in case they get renewed and one in case they don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #843
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,094 Posts
    They filmed two endings, one in case they get renewed and one in case they don't.
    I hope they release both of the endings no matter what happens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #844
    "For I have dined on honey dew..."
    May 2010
    1,238 Posts
    All i needed to hear in that episode was "See you in another life brother." and i would have jizzed everywhere.

never the less it was still an awesome episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #845
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,106 Posts
    All I wanted to hear.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #846
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,443 Posts
    All i needed to hear in that episode was "See you in another life brother." and i would have jizzed everywhere.

never the less it was still an awesome episode.
    he should have said it before    sacrificing himself   

7. Post #847
    "For I have dined on honey dew..."
    May 2010
    1,238 Posts
    he should have said it before    sacrificing himself   
    Oh god i can imagine it now in that thick Scottish accent, that would be amazing.

8. Post #848
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,047 Posts
    I just noticed that the name of the last two episodes has been changed from Endgame parts 1 and 2 to Brave New World parts 1 and 2. Perhaps an indication that it's not cancelled?
    God I'll take any "evidence" of renewal, regardless of how flimsy it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #849
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,522 Posts
    Yeah I completely forgot that. We now actually have a Walter with his real brain capacity. Man I remember I was wishing for this moment to come true ever since the episode they talked about his frozen bits of brain.
    Well, Walternate is basically Walter with his real brain capacity, so we've seen a bit of it still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #850
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,929 Posts
    As always, VideoCopilot/Andrew Kramer made the future Fringe intro. Here's a little "Making of" he did.

http://vimeo.com/40926575

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #851
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #852
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Alright! I finally got Season 3. Loving every bit of it so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #853
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,284 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #854
    lud
    April 2012
    3 Posts
    Alright! I finally got Season 3. Loving every bit of it so far.
    def.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #855
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,257 Posts
    I just noticed that the name of the last two episodes has been changed from Endgame parts 1 and 2 to Brave New World parts 1 and 2. Perhaps an indication that it's not cancelled?
    God I'll take any "evidence" of renewal, regardless of how flimsy it is.
    I noticed that from wikipedia, but it's user base submissions so I assume brave new world was the true title.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #856
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,152 Posts
    So renewed for one last season
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

17. Post #857
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    This episode gave me so many laughs.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #858
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

19. Post #859
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,047 Posts
    I am actually so happy.
    Fringe is one of the best shows on TV, and one of the best shows in recent memory. It deserves a good end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #860
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    I'm really glad and also sad, since it could've easily lasted so much longer than that... but it probably would've reverted back to to season 1 with the standalone format.

A shorter season means they'll hopefully focus on the arc at hand rather than dicking around with unrelated nonsense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #861
    joh
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    714 Posts
    Great to hear it's coming back for the final part - hope they make them count and wrap up the series in a satisfying way. It will be sad to see it end: it has been one of the best shows ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #862
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,094 Posts
    YEEEEEEEES
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #863
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Oh god just ended watching Season 3.

My mind is so full of fuck right now.

Can anyone try to explain what the shit just went down?

24. Post #864
    joh
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    714 Posts
    Oh god just ended watching Season 3.

My mind is so full of fuck right now.

Can anyone try to explain what the shit just went down?
    Gonna have to watch Season 4!

25. Post #865
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Gonna have to watch Season 4!
    But I just got Season 3!

Fack, well.. It was worth it, so Season 4 will definitely be worth it!

I just can't stop thinking D:

26. Post #866
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,326 Posts
    Anyone got a link to a place where I could watch the episode that aired today?
    I know it's still pretty hot off the press, but I have to go to work and I'd like to watch it tonight when I get back.

27. Post #867
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    The episode will air in about 2 hours.

28. Post #868
    November 2009
    7,326 Posts
    Well, fuck me sideways and call me an observer, I'm so retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #869
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    I want to watch it to give them ratings, but I can't, because I wouldn't know what was happening and I don't want to spoil myself D:

I already did by watching last times episodes with observers everywhere and Walter was on a different timeline with a guy and girl.

Iunno the fucks going on D:

30. Post #870
    November 2009
    7,326 Posts
    Well whaddya know.
    I got off work early enough to actually watch it, but DTV is such an unstable pile of shit that it can't broadcast through a little bit of rain.
    I don't suppose there is anywhere to watch it live online, is there?

31. Post #871
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Oh God, that was a sad ending to the ep. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #872
    October 2010
    683 Posts
    Holy fuck. We knew    Belle comes back at some point from the future episode, but I never thought he'd be emperor palpatine himself!   

33. Post #873
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,284 Posts
    Oh God, that was a sad ending to the ep. :(
    my prediction is that     observers will rule both universes in 2036, and Lincoln Lee and Fauxlivia will give birth to a sort of mind reading-proof "savior" for their side in the same way Etta is for our side.

I also the the frequency people 'vibrate' at may have something to do with the observers' mind reading abilities. It might explain why the observers can't read Etta's mind. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #874
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Obvious Nissan product placement was obvious.

Edited:

Also, if John Noble doesn't get an Emmy this year I'll break a universe or two.

Edited:

Holy shit, also holy shit scribbles... WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN BISHOP!?

35. Post #875
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,929 Posts

Edited:

Also, if John Noble doesn't get an Emmy this year I'll break a universe or two.

Edited:

Holy shit, also holy shit scribbles... WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN BISHOP!?
    tl;dw next episode has an    ion cannon   

36. Post #876
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    I ain't clicking on any of these damn spoilers.

Luckily enough one of my friends has recorded up to Episode 15 or 16, I forget, of Season 4.

So THANKFULLY, I will understand just what the fuck happened.

Right now I'm at where the time warps are happening cause some guy didn't want to lose his wife so he built a time capsule in his basement.

Peter is also back but everyone doesn't know who he is

And Walter hates him D: 

37. Post #877
    October 2011
    2,585 Posts
       I don't what anyone else thinks, but I think that last EP wasn't interesting at all, they were tricked by an idiot and shut down the machine. Nothing but a big waste of time.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #878
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,284 Posts
    Fringe gets a different car sponsor every season or so. In the first 2 seasons (and I think a few episodes into season 3 if I remember correctly), Ford supplied all the new cars, and more often than not the Ford Flex was featured as Fringe Division's fleet vehicle, and for a while Olivia Dunham's personal vehicle was a Ford Escape hybrid until she got captured by David Robert Jones in season 1. After she escaped, she stole the guard's Lincoln SUV, and she just sort of kept that until the end of the season.

I think it's kind of funny that an FBI agent was using a stolen car as her personal vehicle.

Well, anyway, sometime around there I guess Ford dropped support because more and more General Motors vehicles were popping up, notably the customized Suburbans the Other Side's Fringe team began using in place of the Land Rovers seen in Season 2's finale

and in season 4, Nissans began showing up everywhere, and the producers kept the Custom Suburbans for the Other Side's Fringe Division, but the GM badges were either removed or not seen clearly in most shots.

39. Post #879
    November 2009
    7,326 Posts
    Them burbans look damned sweet, if I might add.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #880
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,047 Posts
    I've been watching the gag reels.
    Joshua seems like such an awesome guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)