1. Post #2161
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,680 Posts
    Doakes is returning as a zombie, it's a late halloween special.
    I kinda miss that guy...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2162
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,257 Posts
    Awesome. Predictions?
    Gotta be someone from the ice truck killer case.
    It's been mentioned too many times this season for it not to be.
    I bet the person who bought the hand is someone from the past seasons.
    The only one person I can think about is    Tony Tucci - he's connected with ITK and he's alive    but I don't know how he can be important for plot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

3. Post #2163
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    It's Dexter's mother. Dexter's dad faked it all so he could have a son and hypnotized his brother.

Hey, we are talking 'bout the new writers.

Edited:

The same writers that brought you:

Lumen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

4. Post #2164
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,231 Posts
    It's Lumen with her new GHOST DAD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

5. Post #2165
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Why does Doakes    become most likeable when he's locked in a cage about to be killed or framed? Season 2 episode 11 now, almost done with season 2.   

Edited:

I hate Lila so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #2166
    November 2009
    2,821 Posts
    I really can't stand laguerta.

She is both a bitch and she looks like a frog.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #2167
    September 2009
    2,247 Posts
    Why does Doakes    become most likeable when he's locked in a cage about to be killed or framed? Season 2 episode 11 now, almost done with season 2.   

Edited:

I hate Lila so much.
    I hate her too but she's so hawt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #2168
    April 2010
    508 Posts
    fuck me silly. it better not be lumen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

9. Post #2169
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,076 Posts
    if it is i am gonna vomit everywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #2170
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,257 Posts
    I hope it's    Brian. In some kind of retrospection? Or maybe as a ghost, just like Harry or professor Geller. Harry as an angel, and Brian as a devil, or something   , but it's just because I like that character, and actor who played him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

11. Post #2171
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,888 Posts
    I think Anderson might turn into a new Doakes, but instead of being bad motherfucker, he's more of a smug bastard.

As for Gellar, without saying what happened in the latest episode, they should finally tell us if he's in Travis' head or real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

12. Post #2172
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,231 Posts
    I really honestly believe it might be Lumen though.

I also think that if it is, you guys probably don't have to worry. If Lumen returns, it will be because she has realized that she did have a dark passenger after all. If she returns, she'll return as a counterpoint to the whole Brother Sam deal. She'll return as a killer, as someone Dexter thought was saved from the darkness. However there is no hope of escaping your dark passenger, and Dexter will have to kill her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

13. Post #2173
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    I really honestly believe it might be Lumen though.

I also think that if it is, you guys probably don't have to worry. If Lumen returns, it will be because she has realized that she did have a dark passenger after all. If she returns, she'll return as a counterpoint to the whole Brother Sam deal. She'll return as a killer, as someone Dexter thought was saved from the darkness. However there is no hope of escaping your dark passenger, and Dexter will have to kill her.
    Only if it's brutally and in less than 1 episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #2174
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,084 Posts
    From what I heard, its not Lumen. Writers realized everyone hated her. Talk of the town is it's going to be Brian as a Harry like guide, and also Jonah (Trinitys son), have a feeling it's him who    shot Brother Sam   .

Could tie into the whole faith thing, with Harry acting in a sort of Angel light and Brian acting in a Devil light to try and push Dexter in one direction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2175
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,257 Posts
    From what I heard, its not Lumen. Writers realized everyone hated her. Talk of the town is it's going to be Brian as a Harry like guide, and also Jonah (Trinitys son), have a feeling it's him who    shot Brother Sam   
    But    Jonah doesn't have any reason to kill Brother Sam   . In my opinion it's    Nick who shot Sam. Why? Dog wasn't attacking the killer   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #2176
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,084 Posts
    But    Jonah doesn't have any reason to kill Brother Sam   . In my opinion it's    Nick who shot Sam. Why? Dog wasn't attacking the killer   
    I don't know, the Jonah thing was just a poke in the dark ha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

17. Post #2177
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Just started 2x12. I hope Dexter    cuts Lila into little pieces.   

Edited:

Seriously, he's glad    that the cabin blew up? There goes killing Lila.   

Edited:

Oh wow, I thought    he was actually going to run away with Lila.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #2178
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,231 Posts
    Just started 2x12. I hope Dexter    cuts Lila into little pieces.   

Edited:

Seriously, he's glad    that the cabin blew up? There goes killing Lila.   

Edited:

Oh wow, I thought    he was actually going to run away with Lila.   
    Protip: Talking about early seasons is a sure way to accidentally get people to spoil shit for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

19. Post #2179
    April 2010
    508 Posts
    I'm pretty sure after 4 years you're okay to not use spoiler tags.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #2180
    October 2009
    5,105 Posts
       Just started to like Brother Sam, and he gets shot. I hope he does not die and survives, please!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

21. Post #2181
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,231 Posts
       Just started to like Brother Sam, and he gets shot. I hope he does not die and survives, please!   
       I was expecting him to turn out like the whole Miguel deal. With Dexter believing that "maybe there's hope after all", only to be disproven and forced to take him out.
    I like this scenario we have now better, but I still really hope he survives. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #2182
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,277 Posts
    I like the new season, but I think they have made Dexter go downhill very slightly as a character since Harrison was born.

He seems to have been a bit of a whiny bitch sometimes since then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2183
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    Why are you guys complaining on whether the guy is real or not? If he isn't, it would make Dexter have the conclusion that this season seems to be going for.

Travis is following the image of god through hs GHOST DAD, while Dexter is following Harry's law through, well his GHOST DAD. Dexter would then realize that he's being a bit hypocritical for claiming that the ones who follow a religion are crazy, where Dexter is actually batshit insane himself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Peru Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2184
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,874 Posts
    I really can't stand laguerta.

She is both a bitch and she looks like a frog.
    lmfao

I never thought about it before, but she totally does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #2185
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Why are you guys complaining on whether the guy is real or not? If he isn't, it would make Dexter have the conclusion that this season seems to be going for.

Travis is following the image of god through hs GHOST DAD, while Dexter is following Harry's law through, well his GHOST DAD. Dexter would then realize that he's being a bit hypocritical for claiming that the ones who follow a religion are crazy, where Dexter is actually batshit insane himself.
    I personally just really want Edward James Olmos and Michael C. Hall to confront eachother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #2186
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,599 Posts

but dexter is aware of his psychosis, he knows why hes crazy, and how to deal with the dark passenger. He also learned to put that evil side to good use by killing the guilty that roamed free. While Travis is just blindly following the religion. I see what you are trying to say, that they have some common ground, but dexter is just going to say "Did god tell you to kill those people?" "Yes, so is it ok?" "Nope" stab*

27. Post #2187
    June 2009
    646 Posts
    Spoilers about the Episode 6 tweest:

Dexter finds out about the prosthetic hand, learns it was bought by the trinity's son. Brian comes back as a new figment of Dexter's imagination triggered by the missing hand and they travel to Nebraska to get it back.

This is confirmed mainly by Jonah being in episode 7, along with a stunt double for Christian Camargo has been listed on IMDB for Episode 7. Christian Camargo plays Brian. The title of episode 7 is Nebraska. 

28. Post #2188
    ?
    January 2006
    5,162 Posts
    Spoilers about the Episode 6 tweest:

Dexter finds out about the prosthetic hand, learns it was bought by the trinity's son. Brian comes back as a new figment of Dexter's imagination triggered by the missing hand and they travel to Nebraska to get it back.

This is confirmed mainly by Jonah being in episode 7, along with a stunt double for Christian Camargo has been listed on IMDB for Episode 7. Christian Camargo plays Brian. The title of episode 7 is Nebraska. 

If that's true, then    why would Jonah buy the hand?   

29. Post #2189
    June 2009
    646 Posts
    If that's true, then    why would Jonah buy the hand?   
       His dad was a serial killer, he is probably interested with them now. never really explained but the synopsis says: "Dexter and a fellow dark passenger travel to Nebraska to tie up some loose ends."   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

30. Post #2190
    March 2010
    4,472 Posts
       if this theory is actually correct... why the FUCK would he have to call his GHOST DAD on his cellphone at the end of this episode? This is the single most vital clue for me that he might not be imaginary... because every other time we've seen the Doomsday killer talk to the old guy, the old guy have been there to talk to him in person just like Harry appears anywhere for Dexter. Unless he's just imagining someone picking up the phone on the other side (which I feel is pushing it), GHOST DAD was just proved to have a physical form.   
    Everyone saw his face on the news, then tell me why nobody is recognizing him when he drinks a coffee with his minion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #2191
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,231 Posts
    Everyone saw his face on the news, then tell me why nobody is recognizing him when he drinks a coffee with his minion.
    If he despite that cellphone call turns out to be imaginary, I'm calling bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #2192
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    6,599 Posts
    If he despite that cellphone call turns out to be imaginary, I'm calling bullshit.
    you forget that young kids today never read or even look at newspapers i doubt they saw it     especially since they were at a party esk thing. probably all young people    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #2193
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    You got a fat latina fetish? Don't tell me you're into facesitting as well, this combination could kill you one day.
    Lila isn't fat or latina.

Are you guys forgetting that she was Miss Pardon My Tits?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #2194
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Lila isn't fat or latina.

Are you guys forgetting that she was Miss Pardon My Tits?
    I liked her better as    Miss knife in my heart.   

Just finished 3x04, I loved    Dexter's proposal. Someone please tell me this is another case of Dexter lying to himself, and that he actually does love Rita and the kids.   

35. Post #2195
    ?
    January 2006
    5,162 Posts
    Liked this episode.
    Can't wait until the next one though. The preview got me pretty excited for it.

36. Post #2196

June 2008
    112 Posts
    Holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

37. Post #2197
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,076 Posts
    fuckin, dexter nowadays always just fuckin walks into crime scene, looks at blood 'yup this is how it happened'

anyone remember when he actually fucking analysed shit? remember the setups he used to do at crime scenes in season 1? the red string shit matching the spreys of blood? never ever happens anymore. he never does anything except 'it happened like this' and everyone else is like 'oh okay'
    it's dumb as hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #2198
    June 2009
    646 Posts
    fuckin, dexter nowadays always just fuckin walks into crime scene, looks at blood 'yup this is how it happened'

anyone remember when he actually fucking analysed shit? remember the setups he used to do at crime scenes in season 1? the red string shit matching the spreys of blood? never ever happens anymore. he never does anything except 'it happened like this' and everyone else is like 'oh okay'
    it's dumb as hell

As soon as I saw your avatar, I knew you were going to shit all over this great episode.
    If you really dislike this show, just stop watching.

Anyways, this is becoming one of the best seasons of the show. I am so fucking excited for the next episode now.

It's obvious at this point that the theme isn't religion, it's the dark vs. light.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #2199
    April 2011
    2,873 Posts
    It's like everyone in the station is racist and hates the black guy. I liked him immediately.

40. Post #2200
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,194 Posts
    Well he was kind of a pretentious ass as soon as he walked in

Edited:

Also I thought this episode was pretty good, if only for the end.    Sam's dying speech was pretty cliche   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events