1. Post #1
    Talk about House MD.

I don't really follow the story so i just like to watch episodes just for the patients and stuff. Not the drama.
    Favorite episode: The one with house in a wheelchair
    Favorite part: The doctor consults. They're 5 minutes of compressed fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 41Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2008
    659 Posts
    what, are you serious? half the episode is story.

great show though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 51Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2008
    560 Posts
    I love House.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 54Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    October 2009
    716 Posts
    This is one of those shows I love but never get a chance to watch. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 39 (list)

5. Post #5
    "We should allow child labor overseas ...the sweatshop is what is saving the 9 year old worker"
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    Awesome show. I like it because it's not too predictable and it's also really well done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    December 2008
    640 Posts
    Awesome show, I've been watching them in order since the first season. Cuddy's tits amirite?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 52Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    I've valiantly watched this show. Sadly the 6th season has put me off. I managed to watch the first few episodes, but I can't stand the new direction they are trying to take.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2009
    5,697 Posts
    I <3 this show

House's humor amuses me greatly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

9. Post #9
    August 2008
    1,261 Posts
    My favourite episode is the season 2 finale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    444 Posts
    I'm saying it right now; best drama on television. Period.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,923 Posts
    They need to update the goddamn title sequence, they haven't even changed the names of the actors that aren't even part of the show anymore. Though brilliant show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 29Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,410 Posts
    Been watching it since the first episode, has been great the whole time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2008
    323 Posts
    House is effing amazing, it makes me wish i had a doctor like that cause he is pure genius at times....if you subtract his past vikoden addiction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2008
    1,078 Posts
    I love house, its one of the shows I make sure I watch.

15. Post #15
    This is a fact Season 4 Last 2 episodes are the greatest better than all the other episodes ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    I liked the older House better, with all the original characters. There was a lot more effects and mystery, and not as much drama. Nowadays, it's mostly mystery and drama. Still good though...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    3,266 Posts
    The best episode, hands down, was Season 2's last one. It was amazing and mindfucking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Greece Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    4,828 Posts
    I've watched pretty much all of it, I love it. Only series I actually got into.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    455 Posts
    The latest episode wasn't so good though.

You bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,697 Posts
    One of my favourite shows. I love House.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    229 Posts
    I think it's getting worse since season 6 started but could just be me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    214 Posts
    I kinda like season 6 so far. Less just taking care of a new patient every episode and more actual story.

Spoiler for those who haven't seen the latest episodes:
       But I got a bit dissappointed when House and Wilson let Lucas get the last laugh   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

23. Post #23
    July 2009
    2,716 Posts
    I think it's getting worse since season 6 started but could just be me
    It's you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    April 2007
    1,890 Posts
    I recently just got into this show. I have not seen any of the earlier seasons though

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    God it's so awesome :3

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    884 Posts
    Broken part 1 and 2 were the best episodes in my opinoin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #27
    August 2009
    1,046 Posts
    House is one of the few things I watch on TV.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #28
    January 2009
    193 Posts
    I cried at the end of 1 season.. I think it was the 5th one, you know... the one where Wilson's girlfriend dies, I don't remember why I cried but it happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    5,354 Posts
    This is a fantastic show. Any House fans I urge to check out some of Hugh Laurie's british comedies, they're great, I love Blackadder, and any Hugh Laurie fans I urge to check this out, it's a really great show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    January 2009
    193 Posts
    Watching House right now on Bravo.

:D

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    I used to watch House but then they started over again (as in, they ran out of episodes and are waiting half a year to buy newer ones).

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    7,561 Posts
    Talk about House MD.

You definitely can see down Cuddy's shirt in that picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    House should treat a furry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    House should treat a furry
    He "accidentally" kills them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    5,354 Posts
    I used to watch House but then they started over again (as in, they ran out of episodes and are waiting half a year to buy newer ones).
    I've only watched 2 house episodes on TV :c00l:

36. Post #36
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    14,479 Posts
    Awesome show

Also, the episodes where he's on that bus.. Pure awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,399 Posts
    Amazing show, the only drama type TV show i've ever followed. Favorite episodes are probably the two where Amber dies and the mental institute episodes. I've loved this season so far, too. The one a few weeks ago I think just before Christmas where you see House's team running around in the background the whole time was hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    The two episodes where he was hallucinating and went to the mental hospital were the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    diaoyudao shi ZHONGGUO de
    December 2007
    4,046 Posts
    Watched since the pilot. In fact, watching the season 5 episode with the 13-year-old genderbender.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,441 Posts
    My dad and I make popcorn and pour ourselves some pop just for House.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)