1. Post #121
    March 2010
    7,902 Posts
    well, this is awkward

2. Post #122
    March 2010
    423 Posts
    Haha, that was awesome, I liked it when    Taub and Foreman were stoned off their asses   . Also the ending.
    I was lmao real hard. :c00l:

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,641 Posts
    Ohohohoho at houses dinner guest.

4. Post #124
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,284 Posts
    Spolier: Season Finale recorded entirely with a DSLR.

Source: http://www.neowin.net/news/house-sea...ly-with-a-dslr
    How's that a spoiler?

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,677 Posts
    I think I ruined my ability to be patient and watch shows on a regular basis like I am with season 6, I keep forgetting about the goings on between characters and end up having to remind myself what happened in the last episode.

I guess it's partly my fault since I got all the seasons on dvd and watched a season per week, partly the fault of the show for being so addictive.

6. Post #126
    Diamond Member
    May 2005
    3,339 Posts
    Next episode is still scheduled for April 26 as of now. Did they finally stop being retarded?

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,677 Posts
    Next episode is still scheduled for April 26 as of now. Did they finally stop being retarded?
    Yeah, the rest are scheduled to be every monday now.

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,351 Posts
    I wish I had Sky TV in my room. I only have Freeview, so I'm stuck with Five USA's "All episodes, but in the completely wrong order!" policy. And the only TV with Sky's always taken to watch fucking BBC 1. I've seen some, and it entertains me a lot, despite the fact it's slowly turning me into a hypochondriac.

Also, the only American teacher at my school is tall, has a five o'clock shadow and walks with a cane. House Mark II, now with computer knowledge!

9. Post #129
    April 2008
    978 Posts
    I wish I had Sky TV in my room. I only have Freeview, so I'm stuck with Five USA's "All episodes, but in the completely wrong order!" policy. And the only TV with Sky's always taken to watch fucking BBC 1. I've seen some, and it entertains me a lot, despite the fact it's slowly turning me into a hypochondriac.

Also, the only American teacher at my school is tall, has a five o'clock shadow and walks with a cane. House Mark II, now with computer knowledge!
    internet streaming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,708 Posts
    torrents/internet streaming
    Not smart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    42,018 Posts
    In that last episode, what was the purpose of showing that guy's    occult stuff   ? It didn't seem to go anywhere.

12. Post #132
    April 2008
    978 Posts
    fix'd

13. Post #133
    March 2010
    70 Posts
    Great show, I believe I'm only on the 7th or 8th episode of season 1...

I'll be staying away from the thread from now on : P

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,677 Posts
    I hope the season finale is as good as they have been in previous series, it will certainly have something to live up to considering how good they've been so far.

15. Post #135
    Diamond Member
    May 2005
    3,339 Posts
    Is it just me or are the episodes with House suffering really annoying?

I know they're going to come up with some new issue regarding House and, frankly, I hate seeing the man suffer. :3

16. Post #136
    OMG HALO REACH IM GONNA CUM
    December 2006
    16,643 Posts
    Uhhhh, why was Colbert in tonight's episode?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,822 Posts
    I looked it up and apparently it's been there since season 5 because: http://www.nofactzone.net/2009/02/17...ameo-on-house/

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,977 Posts
    Great show, the latest episode was really good.

A bit different from the rest somehow.

19. Post #139
    November 2008
    869 Posts
    I liked the latest episode, directing was very different but at the same time it was satisfying to see different approaches.

It kept me watching intensively, no boring parts at all.

20. Post #140
    October 2008
    637 Posts
    Thirteen :q:

21. Post #141
    July 2009
    2,716 Posts
    I'm watching the last one. I like it :buddy:

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,404 Posts
    Yeah, newest one was really good. Loved Thirteen's face when the guy says something along the lines of    "I'm as straight as any of you, I promise."   

Also, karaoke scene was pretty funny as well. Did get pretty ticked off at the end with the girl though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Meet the Pyro
    April 2006
    4,498 Posts
    Yeah, newest one was really good. Loved Thirteen's face when the guy says something along the lines of    "I'm as straight as any of you, I promise."   
    Yeah that was priceless. And that thought also popped right into my mind right as he said it. Then I saw 13's facial (:q:) expression

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,822 Posts
    Tonight's was great in my opinion. However the damn camera shaking annoyed the hell out of me.

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Tonight's was great in my opinion. However the damn camera shaking annoyed the hell out of me.
    you musta been one of those people who disliked Cloverfield.

Tonights episode was good, little bit boring, but it had a good dialogue. The preview for the next weeks season finale looks really emotional. :(

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,822 Posts
    you musta been one of those people who disliked Cloverfield.

Tonights episode was good, little bit boring, but it had a good dialogue. The preview for the next weeks season finale looks really emotional. :(
    Never seen Cloverfield. Don't plan to either.

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,641 Posts
    Good episode, shows house is still the main charachter.

28. Post #148
    March 2010
    38 Posts
    Awesome show. Every new season gets better and better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Latvia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    wait.. using [color] tags counts towards characters used? fuck. I have like 4 spa
    June 2005
    9,059 Posts
    I'm fucking confused.

I watched the episode with the partners in an open relationship and it turns out she has lesions in her mouth etc

Now the episode I'm watching is the one with the guy who couldn't speak while at his wedon and turned out he was gay or something.

But there's a part in the latter episode where House and Wilson are talking and House goes on about "doing something stupid" etc and I remember at the start House woke up drunk.

Am I just not following the plot right or am I right in saying I'm missing a whole episode or something?

I'm only 20 minutes into the one with the gay guy so try not to spoil it, thanks.

I just need to know if I'm missing an episode basically.

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    Two days for the last episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Peru Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    7,354 Posts
    Two days for the last episode.
    Of the entire series? Where the hell have I been

32. Post #152
    Well I just finished watching the Season 6 finale. It was great just like all the other finales.

Thirteen! What was the letter for why don't you just tell Taub!?"   

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,045 Posts
    I liked season 5's finale better

Well I just finished watching the Season 6 finale. It was great just like all the other finales.

Thirteen! What was the letter for why don't you just tell Taub!?"   

Prolly that disease that she has that I think will kill her or something. She will probably die soon and is taking off.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    That season finale was fucking awesome.

35. Post #155
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    2,013 Posts
    Holy shit fuck @_@

FINALLY HOUSE AND CUDDY ARE TOGETHER, JESUS CHRIST IT'S ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME YOU TWO.   

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    455 Posts
    Holy shit fuck @_@

FINALLY HOUSE AND CUDDY ARE TOGETHER, JESUS CHRIST IT'S ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME YOU TWO.   
    Then next season it'll all be about    their relationship falling apart   .

Great finale though. Can't wait for the next season.

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,256 Posts
       Thirteen has huntingtons disease and she's going to begin to lose control over her own body, I think that's why she was requesting time off because she's had a few years to live without it effecting her, but now it's starting to set in, she should be dead within six or seven years   

Also jesus christ, fucking finally you two.

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,641 Posts
    Good finale, can't match the last seasons, but still great. I was like D: at the end.

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,067 Posts
    Boring finale tbh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    Holy shit fuck @_@

how do we know it wasn't just a hallucination?   

I mean, he is starting to go bonkers again, and she comes into his bathroom telling him that they broke up after they just got engaged?