1. Post #281
    January 2009
    411 Posts
    I caught a marathon of this show the other day, and it was my first time watching more than one episode every couple of months.

I don't know if it was just the episodes in the marathon, but it seems like every episode follows the exact same forumula. After watching two or three episodes, I could pretty much figure out exactly what would happen by the time I get to the end.
    I noticed that too when I watched all the episodes. After all, they dont really have a significant common plot-line, so basically everything that happens in every episode (excluding the finals of each season) is that someone gets sick and House makes them better (or they die, if its one of those "sad" episodes). Its a great show, though.

And yay, finally a new episode, its been like a month for fucks sake. Didnt that exact same thing in the beginning really happen somewhere? Someone had a seizure and fell on the tracks, then someone jumped on top of him/her to keep her down? I remember hearing about it on the news.

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,632 Posts
    The sedatives bit made me laugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Guernsey Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #283
    r. panda is a racist and ibuwebu is mai waifu
    Dennab
    May 2006
    12,080 Posts
    "the one with house in a wheelchair" ahaha

4. Post #284
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    I am the number one House fan. Seriously, this show, I've seen every episode. House is God. That's all there is to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    14,924 Posts
    Been wondering for a while now, in one episode House    turns on a stove and somehow makes it explode, probably in a hallucination.    Which episode was this?

Found it, s05e07

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    What is WITH this show's schedule

It's ridiculous, I wasn't aware that you could take a 2 month break in the middle of the season, return, run for a few episodes then for some reason take a week long break in the middle of a season? Is fox run by monkeys or is this standard practice with American TV?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,069 Posts
    It's fairly common with American shows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    That can't be as bad as the 6 months of nothingness we have here..
    Still waiting for new the new season.

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,201 Posts
    It's fairly common with American shows.
    Burn Notice does this shit all the time and it's incredibly annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,916 Posts
    I don't really like it, but I do think it's better than making a ton of episodes, then having to wait about 8 months until there are new episodes again.

11. Post #291
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    14,924 Posts
    But what's this, they skipped a week. Why wasn't there an episode the 31'st?

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,825 Posts
    That can't be as bad as the 6 months of nothingness we have here..
    Still waiting for new the new season.
    I think it's worse because you expect a long break during seasons with shows and they tell you when the season is ending a beginning. With this you turn on the TV and expect a new episode and are presented with either a re-run or another show out of no where not knowing it was going to happen.

13. Post #293
    September 2008
    371 Posts
    I had to screen shot it :P

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    But what's this, they skipped a week. Why wasn't there an episode the 31'st?
    because fox are retarded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    3,874 Posts
    Didn't like the new episode that much. Was too serious I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,644 Posts
    I think they needed a serious episode really. I liked it, i genuinley thought she might die.

17. Post #297
    May 2010
    386 Posts
    Wow, worst OP I've ever seen.

On-topic, I think I haven't seen Season 6 yet. Gotta catch up on that.

18. Post #298
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    14,924 Posts
    The wait for that episode was NOT worth it, slow & boring.

19. Post #299
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,302 Posts
    tell you what this show has really gone downhill since "Wilson's Head".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    May 2009
    863 Posts
    I think it was "Wilson's Heart", following "House's Head".

21. Post #301
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,076 Posts
    Meh. This episode was too normal

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,069 Posts
    I thought it was a quite good episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #303
    May 2010
    386 Posts
    How creative and clever, you choosed the highliest praised and most acclaimed 2-part episode as the point after which the show went downhill.
    Of course it did, otherwise that wouldn't be the most acclaimed episode. If you don't like anything after that, don't watch anymore, I don't see a point in measuring by comparing with a high point in the show.

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    I thought the new episode was pretty damn good, it wasn't a funny episode but it wasn't full of soapy shit like some of the episodes. It was serious, but in a good way and didn't feel goofy at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #305
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    14,924 Posts
    Oh god what the fuck,    pulp fiction parody    in the newest episode, i have a feeling this is a good one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,644 Posts
    That was an awesome episode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #307
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,069 Posts
    Did we watch the same episode? All the kids were horrible actors, and the writing was embarrassing at best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

28. Post #308
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    14,924 Posts
    Did we watch the same episode? All the kids were horrible actors, and the writing was embarrassing at best.
    yeah that girl with the bruise was horrible, but come on, they're kids

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,069 Posts
    The writing was shit as well. No kids talk or act that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

30. Post #310
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,284 Posts
    i wish cameron never left
    thirteen is the worst

Edited:

taub is pretty annoying too.

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    42,042 Posts
    Hehehehe my head is on your vagina
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,356 Posts
    I know it's probably been said a thousand times before but i hope house and wilson get married.

They'd make such a cute couple :neckbeard:.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,289 Posts
    In Season 7 Episode 14 at the end I swear House screwed his lines up when he says [spoilers] If I had to choose between saving everyone OR loving you and being happy [/spoilers] he clearly mouths the word AND instead of OR.

I wonder what will happen next through.. that ending worried me.

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    The writing was shit as well. No kids talk or act that way.
    cry about it bitch, it was a good episode

35. Post #315
    Diamond Member
    May 2005
    3,339 Posts
    I thought Laurie said that this would be the final season due to the fact that walking with the cane is hurting him? This episode looks like it's setting him up for quitting.

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    I thought Laurie said that this would be the final season due to the fact that walking with the cane is hurting him? This episode looks like it's setting him up for quitting.

:(
    I saw another interview were he said it was a joke, he was joking that he was such a good actor that it was starting to affect his walking or something.

Either way, they'd probably had announced it if this was supposed to be the last season. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one ended it, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Peru Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #317
    January 2006
    379 Posts
    is it still like: patient has unknown disease, they all most kill him, house has an idea, house makes new enemies, house cures the patient but doesn't care and plays a song on his piano
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    is it still like: patient has unknown disease, they all most kill him, house has an idea, house makes new enemies, house cures the patient but doesn't care and plays a song on his piano
    Pretty much, but summarizing it like this is pretty dumb too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Peru Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    December 2006
    14,924 Posts
    Well no shit, it always have been. But some episodes break the flow, and it's nice.

40. Post #320
    Interesting that you say that. Friend.
    August 2007
    3,447 Posts
    I don't know if it's just me, but I don't watch the show for the patients, I mean yes, the patients stories are always interesting, even if the outcome is pretty predictable. We know the outcome, what's fun is the story of the patient and the cool diseases and shit. But the most interesting part is the main cast story.

Also, I love the new girl, legs legs legs.

Also, it's not the last season as Olivia Wilde's character 13 was said to come back in the 150th episode, which, if I counted right, is the 2nd episode of the next season, as the last episode of season 7 ( this season ) should be episode 148.