1. Post #721
    October 2010
    10,389 Posts
    Because Wikipedia is the most reliable source of information right?

2. Post #722
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Because Wikipedia is the most reliable source of information right?
    Stuff like that has proven to be quite accurate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #723
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Wikipedia is incredibly reliable, really...

That "Wikipedia is unreliable because anyone can edit it." is just crap people tell you so you don't copy-paste it all. Its vandalism protection is really good regardless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #724
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,632 Posts
    I'm fed up of house now somehow.

Hugh Laurie is such a good actor, he needs to move on.

5. Post #725
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    I'm fed up of house now somehow.

Hugh Laurie is such a good actor, he needs to move on.
    It is quite repetitive, however if Hugh Laurie were to stop being House the entire series would crumble. No one can replace him for he's become the character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #726
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Haha Reye's Syndrome.

Just no.

7. Post #727
    This title is totally OVERKILL™!
    November 2011
    8,232 Posts
    Isn't the wife the same woman who played "Rose" in 2 ½ Men?

Edited:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie_Lynskey#Television

HAH! It is!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,199 Posts
    oh shit forgot this started up again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #729
    November 2011
    8,232 Posts
    Decent episode, I suppose.

10. Post #730
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,227 Posts
    Can't stand that Asian lady.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #731
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,289 Posts
    I still can't get over the humor in the show. It never fails to make me laugh.

The ending was the best here... one comment made: [spoiler] You've seen Spartacus?.. Right?[/spoiler] was pretty funny, however [spoiler]when he knocks the pencils over [/spoiler] made me actually break out into laughter.

I wish this show would never end. I hope for the ending to come now or in Season 9.. depending on how they want to end it. Although I think this is the last one anyways.

12. Post #732
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Yeah, the Spartacus thing was amazing. Makes me happy Spartacus is coming back this week.

13. Post #733
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    I only started watching House in season 3 or 4 or something, so I bought season 1 a few days ago and started watching, and it's amazing how much House has changed. In the second episode in the season, after treating his patient, he attends the patient's lacrosse game and even silently cheers him on. The look on his face, however, as he watched his patient adored by his fellow team members was a look of such misunderstanding and empathy that it resembled the facial expression of an awkward child wondering why he is unable to make friends. It was depressing to a degree, but furthermore, is the antithesis of the house of season 8

I have a feeling as well that the    stabbing of Chase    is the prelude to the end of the series
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #734
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,201 Posts
    Yeah, the Spartacus thing was amazing. Makes me happy Spartacus is coming back this week.
    Can you explain the Spartacus thing? I don't get it.

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    592 Posts
    Can you explain the Spartacus thing? I don't get it.
    In Spartacus, when a group of slaves are asked to identify Spartacus they all stand up and claim to be him. I think it was a reference to that.

16. Post #736
    March 2011
    66 Posts
    Oh god when I saw the beginning of the last episode I panicked since I thought for sure it'd be the last one since they always do the season endings like this but apparently there's a shitload more

17. Post #737
    October 2010
    10,389 Posts
    yeah I got scared thinking    chase was dead :(    

18. Post #738
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,113 Posts
    They announced that this series of House is indeed the last. I'm glad about this, I've loved house from start and I think it has run its course. I would link an article but on phone right now, just check their Facebook group.

Edited:

Announcement from HOUSE Executive Producers David Shore, Katie Jacobs and Hugh Laurie, as well as a statement from Kevin Reilly, President of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

After much deliberation, the producers of House M.D. have decided that this season of the show, the 8th, should be the last. By April this year they will have completed 177 episodes, which is about 175 more than anyone expected back in 2004.

The decision to end the show now, or ever, is a painful one, as it risks putting asunder hundreds of close friendships that have developed over the last eight years - but also because the show itself has been a source of great pride to everyone involved.

Since it began, House has aspired to offer a coherent and satisfying world in which everlasting human questions of ethics and emotion, logic and truth, could be examined, played out, and occasionally answered. This sounds like fancy talk, but it really isn’t. House has, in its time, intrigued audiences around the world in vast numbers, and has shown that there is a strong appetite for television drama that relies on more than prettiness or gun play.

But now that time is drawing to a close. The producers have always imagined House as an enigmatic creature; he should never be the last one to leave the party. How much better to disappear before the music stops, while there is still some promise and mystique in the air.

The producers can never sufficiently express their gratitude to the hundreds of dedicated artists and technicians who have given so generously of their energy and talent to make House the show it has been - and perhaps will continue to be for some time, on one cable network or another.

The makers of House would also like to thank Fox Broadcasting and Universal Television for supporting the show with patience, imagination and large quantities of good taste. The Studio-As-Evil-Adversary is one of the many clichés that House has managed to avoid, and for that the cast and crew are deeply grateful.

Lastly, the audience: some have come and some have gone, obviously. This is to be expected in the life of any show. But over the course of the last eight years, the producers of House have felt immensely honored to be the subject of such close attention by an intelligent, discriminating, humane and thoughtful - not to mention numerous - audience. Even the show's detractors have been flattering in their way. Making the show has felt like a lively and passionate discussion about as many different subjects as could possibly be raised in 177 hours. The devotion and generosity of our viewers has been marvelous to behold.

So, finally, everyone at House will bid farewell to the audience and to each other with more than a few tears, but also with a deep feeling of gratitude for the grand adventure they have been privileged to enjoy for the last eight years. If the show lives on somewhere, with somebody, as a fond memory, then that is a precious feat, of which we will always be proud.

Everybody Lies.

STATEMENT FROM KEVIN REILLY, PRESIDENT, ENTERTAINMENT, FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY:

While it’s with much regret, and a lump in our throats, we respect the decision Hugh, David and Katie have made. A true original, on the page and amazingly brought to life by Hugh Laurie, there is only one Dr. House. For eight seasons, the entire HOUSE team has given us – and fans around the world – some of the most compelling characters and affecting stories ever seen on television. They have been creatively tenacious and collaborative throughout this incredible run, and they are amongst the most superior talents in the business. For all the above, we wholeheartedly thank them, and the fans who have supported the show.
    There we go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

19. Post #739
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,167 Posts
    They announced that this series of House is indeed the last. I'm glad about this, I've loved house from start and I think it has run its course. I would link an article but on phone right now, just check their Facebook group.

Edited:

There we go.
    I'm not quite sure what I'll watch after House ends, Hugh Laurie is like my favorite TV actor and it won't be the same without him on TV. I hope they add some mindfuck / breakdown episodes to this season because they were my favorites.

20. Post #740
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    834 Posts
    I hope they find a good way to go out with a bang while still answering all the blurry details of the main character's backstory and shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #741
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,180 Posts
    Definetly one of the best episodes of House I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #742
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,889 Posts
    http://www.ivillage.com/farewell-dr-...ing/1-a-426441

this is already late but I just learned about it
    I guess that's that!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #743
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    Fucking religion man. Why can't Chase and that girl be together?

24. Post #744
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    834 Posts
    because god is an insufferable asshole
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #745
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,379 Posts
    It saddened me, so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #746
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,312 Posts
    but house also showed that chase was in an altered state of mind, just like the girl. the girl had pretty much seen god when her brain was deprived of oxygen and was shutting down and chase was infatuated with her because of the feel good chemicals rushing through his brain

if chase did convince her of leaving with him he might have found that he wasn't in love with her and ripped away the only meaning she had in life

27. Post #747
    December 2009
    2,149 Posts
    Best way to watch house for free? Specifically season 7?

28. Post #748
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Download it, I guess?

29. Post #749
    December 2009
    2,149 Posts
    Download it from WHERE?

30. Post #750
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Somewhere where the pirates linger.

31. Post #751
    December 2009
    2,149 Posts
    Might want to snip that. That's against the rules lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

32. Post #752
    November 2011
    8,232 Posts
    I've started wondering how they're going to end the series.

Part of me wants a sad ending where House dies. Part of me doesn't.

Only 10 episodes to go...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #753
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,212 Posts
    The way I figure it, is that he'll die/be dying, and the full version of Teardrop plays through, probably causing me to cry.

34. Post #754
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,990 Posts
    tbh the ending of House should be about the world catching up to house

35. Post #755
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Maybe House realises that he's not actually a doctor but a British comedian called Hugh Laurie and he quits his job and embarks on a quest to find the mythical Stephen Fry and write comedy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

36. Post #756
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,464 Posts
    I hope they end it with him sitting on a couch with Wilson watching ice hockey or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #757
    January 2008
    6,466 Posts
    swap ice hockey for monster trucks

38. Post #758
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    834 Posts
    They just snubbed house for the Daytona 500 race that was rescheduled at the last minute. They said tonight's episode was going to be the winter finale (and they were going to go on a 2 week break etc.)

but because of this race taking over House's time-slot, tonight's episode won't air until at least March 19Th.

enjoy being buttfucked by fox

39. Post #759
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    The Asian tripping balls on LSD. Best episode ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #760
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,312 Posts
    They just snubbed house for the Daytona 500 race that was rescheduled at the last minute. They said tonight's episode was going to be the winter finale (and they were going to go on a 2 week break etc.)

but because of this race taking over House's time-slot, tonight's episode won't air until at least March 19Th.

enjoy being buttfucked by fox
    um the episode is out