1. Post #761
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    828 Posts
    um the episode is out
    Online yeah, but the network didn't show it for most people because 90% of local channels forced the daytona 500 down their throats. Go look at the official House M.D. Facebook, everyone's pissed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #762
    October 2010
    10,384 Posts
    yeah and the guide didnt even update, so I couldn't fucking record it. Wouldn't be as pissed if it recorded correctly.

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,964 Posts
    Stopped watching at s08e08, It got pretty boring. Might catch up with it if it's actually the last season.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #764
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    7,991 Posts
    I couldn't stop laughing at    Dr Park tripping out   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #765
    October 2010
    10,384 Posts
    anyone know where I can watch newest episode online?

6. Post #766
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Type it in Google and I'm sure you'll find atleast 30 sites that offer you their services.

7. Post #767
    October 2010
    10,384 Posts
    I'll also find 29 sites that are bullshit or don't work...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #768
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
       Taub as a fairy. That left me in tears.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

9. Post #769
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    I'll also find 29 sites that are bullshit or don't work...
    Can't you just ignore those?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #770
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    7,991 Posts
    Are we even allowed to link sites with the episodes? Doesnt that technically count as wares?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #771
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,700 Posts
    In whatever way this series and show ends..
    It MUST have Stephen Fry in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #772
    October 2010
    10,384 Posts
    I wanna see an 1 truly epic argument between house and somebody. Like, people make jokes about having House argue with someone like Einstein or something like that, but I want them to actually do it with a famous person, before the show ends. just once.

13. Post #773
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    828 Posts
    why do all of these authority figures that come to screw with house always threaten him with doing something, but by the end of the episode, they always roll over and give him a free pass? its getting a little corny now. They don't even argue with him or debate him, then pussy out of punishing house at the end while being portrayed as someone doing a serious investigation.

14. Post #774
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    why do all of these authority figures that come to screw with house always threaten him with doing something, but by the end of the episode, they always roll over and give him a free pass? its getting a little corny now. They don't even argue with him or debate him, then pussy out of punishing house at the end while being portrayed as someone doing a serious investigation.
    Didn't the black head of something something push House into a corner a couple seasons back? And the inspector?

15. Post #775
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    828 Posts
    Didn't the black head of something something push House into a corner a couple seasons back? And the inspector?
    yeah but they always ended up letting house off the hook

16. Post #776
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    This is true. But wouldn't it be a tad silly if they fucked him over triple sideways and they had to make Foreman the new House and call it a day?

17. Post #777
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,444 Posts
    The inspector guy got him to trial and Cuddy lied in court for him. I don't think the Inspector just let him off the hook but was more forced to since they couldn't prosecute him with anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #778
    October 2010
    10,384 Posts
    which is basically the same thing as getting let off the hook from a story perspective.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    In whatever way this series and show ends..
    It MUST have Stephen Fry in it.
    With House getting divorced from East European woman, causing loads of drama and him running of with Fry's character in a time machine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #780
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    With House getting divorced from East European woman, causing loads of drama and him running of with Fry's character in a time machine.
    I think it's more likely that Fry'll be a patient.

But that's a good second.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #781
    January 2010
    854 Posts
    Just watched last episode and noticed this

I didn't know House lived at Baker Street :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #782
    January 2008
    6,418 Posts
    Wow that is the most blatant Sherlock Holmes reference yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #783
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,790 Posts
    That address appeared in an episode a year ago and other after that.

24. Post #784
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,070 Posts
    Wow that is the most blatant Sherlock Holmes reference yet.
    Except the entire TV show

Edited:

Also was watching the episode in the dark on my laptop, and when the doll moved I freaked my shit out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #785
    March 2012
    299 Posts
    I've watched every episode of House.

Cookies for everyone!

I love the theme music of house

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,740 Posts
    The latest episode was hilarious. House really     fucked himself in the end though    

27. Post #787
    March 2012
    299 Posts

House's Head and Wilson's Heart are two of the best episodes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #788
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,849 Posts
    I've watched every episode of House.

Cookies for everyone!

I love the theme music of house
    I have been calling it since the very beginning, if the show ends with House dying, the whole version of Teardrop is going to play.

29. Post #789
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,311 Posts
    I have been calling it since the very beginning, if the show ends with House dying, the whole version of Teardrop is going to play.
       considering the final episode is going to be called "everybody dies" i think there is a huge chance of house dying (or thirteen)   

30. Post #790
    March 2012
    299 Posts
    13 hasn't even made an appearance in season 8

31. Post #791
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,790 Posts
    Episode 3.

32. Post #792
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,849 Posts
        Her and Kutner are going to return for the finale... somehow.   

33. Post #793
    March 2012
    299 Posts
    Cuddy needs to make an appearance

34. Post #794
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Lisa Edelstein already confirmed she won't go back.

The second to last episode is supposed to be some kind of recap episode, so they might use past footage, but she's confirmed at least twice now that she's not coming back.

35. Post #795
    March 2012
    299 Posts
    Of course she won't come back, they haven't even mentioned her at all in season 8... not even a smidge

Well I don't think they have.

36. Post #796
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    She's been mentioned a few times. Especially by Wilson as House's past relationship

37. Post #797
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    10,880 Posts
    I seem to remember House calling Foreman Black Cuddy too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #798
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Mentioned lightly in passing quite a few times, yeah.

Oh well the rumor was that Edelstein wouldn't take a pay cut and that's why she left.

Edited:

I had a longer post written up before I mistakenly hit the back button.

tl;dr Edelstein is kind of a bitch in my eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #799
    January 2008
    6,418 Posts
    I don't get why actors get all bitchy about pay cuts.
    Either take a slightly lower pay and continue working with people you are friends with and a show that you love. OR don't work at all and get no cash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #800
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    10,880 Posts
    Mm, curiously the guy who was playing Hulk in the Avengers ended up not doing it because he wouldn't accept the money Marvel offered.

Yet everybody praises him as a hero who said f-u to the man. When he was just as greedy as every other actor who doesn't get a part because they keep asking for more money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)