1. Post #801
    March 2012
    299 Posts

2. Post #802
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Mm, curiously the guy who was playing Hulk in the Avengers ended up not doing it because he wouldn't accept the money Marvel offered.

Yet everybody praises him as a hero who said f-u to the man. When he was just as greedy as every other actor who doesn't get a part because they keep asking for more money.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_642588.html

Was another he said-she said, but considering Norton's track record, I can't hate him. My favorite actor.

3. Post #803
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,314 Posts
       holy shit wilson has cancer   

4. Post #804
    January 2008
    6,469 Posts
        Wilson     noooo!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #805
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    272 Posts
        nooooooo :( I didn't expect it to be Wilson :(    

6. Post #806
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
       Everyone used to always say the series would end with House ODing or something, but this. Wow. Poor Wilson. Hope it doesn't end with him dying.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #807
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,228 Posts
        When he said cancer, I immediately thought House would die after donating him his bone marrow, but then it turned out it wasn't Leukemia   

8. Post #808
    October 2010
    10,393 Posts
       Never really had a particular liking for Wilson, but kinda sad about cancer :(, I hope the finale actually gives closure.    

9. Post #809
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,889 Posts
       Never really had a particular liking for Wilson, but kinda sad about cancer :(, I hope the finale actually gives closure.    
       wilson is by far the best character on house   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

10. Post #810
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
       The Wilson-House dynamic is the best character on House. Remember the episode with the chickens?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #811
    This title is totally OVERKILL™!
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
       The look on House face when Wilson told him he had cancer. I shed tears. :(   

12. Post #812
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,929 Posts
       The look on House face when Wilson told him he had cancer. I shed tears. :(   
    Yeah, his day got even worse.

13. Post #813
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    The promo for the next episode (Obvious spoilers):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDLkgu5I_fY

I'm crying.   

14. Post #814
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,929 Posts
    The promo for the next episode (Obvious spoilers):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDLkgu5I_fY

I'm crying.   
    Holy fucking shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #815
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,114 Posts
    I don't like how there's such a quick turn around in House when a character gets ill. Like it goes 1 episode of illness, 1 episode of recovery then it is never talked about again, like with Chase    and now Wilson (I hope he doesn't die though :( ).    I've always wanted to see the lasting effects of whats happened to these characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #816
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    -snip good boy-

17. Post #817
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Holy fucking shit
    Oh fuck. Just, words can't describe my oh fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #818
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,201 Posts
       Don't stop believin'   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #819
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    1,028 Posts
    That episode was insane. I didn't care too much about the child and was way more concerned about Wilson, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

20. Post #820
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,748 Posts
    What in the everloving Christ?

That was epic.     Wilson fucking pulled through like 10 bags of chems     I was so sure that     he would crash in the end though    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #821
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,228 Posts
    I like how House    House'd cancer. Though the preview for the next one is kinda iffy.   

22. Post #822
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    Watching the new episode.

"Promise to not tell mommy, okay?"
    -proceeds with recording her going on the ride-

Seems logical. 

Edited:

I was laughing with Wilson at the end. Great episode!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #823
    October 2010
    10,393 Posts
    that ending made me laugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #824
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,960 Posts
    Was a pretty great episode over all. Was cringing all through it though, especially when    House was explaining what Wilson would feel.   

End was hilarious.

25. Post #825
    January 2008
    6,469 Posts
    I honestly wished    Wilson died    to see Houses reaction and what he would do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #826
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    I was looking at the title for the last episode (   Everybody dies   ) and remembered the final episode to an old Swedish TV series.

Essentially what happened was    ]all the main characters were in a church listening to an antagonist preaching something. Near the end he revealed he was strapped with explosives and blew the church up, thus killing everyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IvjefpFbc   

That'd make for an interesting House ending.
    Spoilertagged because even though it's not related to house, the title of the House episode ties with the description of the episode swedish series I described.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #827
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Fuck Wilson is such a good actor. Fuck.

Edited:

Also I have a hard time believing there's only three episodes left. It still feels too much like business-as-usual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

28. Post #828
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    I can imagine the last three being a three-parter. Or one episode and a two-parter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #829
    January 2008
    6,469 Posts
    MAJOR SPOILER

It was announced that David Shore would direct and co-write the final episode of the show and also that Olivia Wilde would return as Thirteen for the penultimate episode and the series finale. Confirmed sources have also stated that Lisa Edelstein would not be returning for the series finale.
    Kal Penn was reported to be in talks and will be returning as Dr. Kutner. Amber Tamblyn has also been confirmed to reprise her role as Martha Masters for the finale. Jennifer Morrison will return to the series in a cameo appearance as Dr. Cameron. 

Edited:

Well not MAJOR, but still pretty big like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #830
    June 2010
    2,727 Posts
    I still don't know why Kutner    killed himself   

31. Post #831
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,201 Posts
    I still don't know why Kutner    killed himself   
    Kal Penn was hired as some white house ambassador for asians and he had to be written out of the show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

32. Post #832
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,228 Posts
    So stupid though. He had dealt with some personal demons like two episodes earlier with the kid he bullied. Oh yeah, clearly someone ready to off himself.

33. Post #833
    October 2010
    10,393 Posts
    They could've wrote it off better but I mean, they were rushed you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #834
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    MAJOR SPOILER
       Kal Penn was reported to be in talks and will be returning as Dr. Kutner.   
    But...    he's kinda dead?   

35. Post #835
    June 2010
    2,727 Posts
    But...    he's kinda dead?   
    MAJOR SPOILER    House found the secrets to necromancy   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

36. Post #836
    November 2011
    8,249 Posts
    MAJOR SPOILER    House found the secrets to necromancy   
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8-Y9pz14aU   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #837
    January 2008
    6,469 Posts
    My guess is

Wilsons cancer isn't gone, he dies, House gets sad, hits Vicodin hard, hallucinations everywhere   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #838
    October 2010
    10,393 Posts
       wilson's death could be the only one that could make him hit vicodin unless something else random happens and it won't be cuddy as we all know    

39. Post #839
    December 2009
    3,692 Posts
    only 3 episodes to go, eh :(

40. Post #840
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    From what I've seen in this episode,    it feels like they're setting up for Chase to take over for House or start his own diagnostics department. His own show, maybe?   

Edited:

Well, that was interesting. Massive fucking spoilers.

Chase quits but they left it open so that he can have his own show or whatever if they want to do that. Wilson IS GONNA DIE (not confirmed)