1. Post #921
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
    What will become of House? Since    he can never be a doctor again   .
    "I can change."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #922
    This title is totally OVERKILL™!
    November 2011
    8,592 Posts
    "I can change."
    House, R.O (Restaurant Owner)

House: "This pasta... Why's it got ketchup on it?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

3. Post #923
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
    So... What the fuck happened to Cuddy again?

Edited:

did you guys see what Fox is replacing House with, by the way?

Mob MD   

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #924
    November 2011
    8,592 Posts
    did you guys see what they're replacing House with, by the way?

Mob MD   

Whaaa? Explain. I saw    Chase taking House place. Who's Mob? :v:   

5. Post #925
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
    "What", not "who." And by "they", I meant Fox.

"More quotes."

Edited:

And they really should've played the full version of Teardrop during the ending montage. Really would've made things full circle.

Edited:

Man, how is this thread not populated? Does no one watch House anymore? Fuck, I remember in 2007 it was all anyone talked about when it came to TV.

6. Post #926
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    "Hi."

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #927
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    I really want to know    if there will be any kind of spinoff with Chase    or if they're just 100% done, not touching anything House-related again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #928
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,759 Posts
       For a moment there, I thought they actually killed House. Glad they didn't though. I'm a sucker for happy endings    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

9. Post #929
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,225 Posts
    I really want to know    if there will be any kind of spinoff with Chase    or if they're just 100% done, not touching anything House-related again.
    Hope they're 100% done. frankly    Chase is a supporting character and I can't possibly imagine him being interesting on his own. Mainly because he's not as flawed as House. Plus the show will always be compared to House   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

10. Post #930
    November 2011
    8,592 Posts
    You know, I made that restaurant-owner post as a joke, but then I realized there WAS an episode where House turned out to be an amazing cook during his time off work. So my idea actually could work. That's my new headcanon for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #931
    February 2010
    643 Posts
    Well goodbye House you sarcastic bastard.

12. Post #932
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    At long last a part of my life has come to an end.

13. Post #933
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
       "Everybody dies."

House dies.

House is everybody?

How egotistical!

But he didn't die...

Therefore House is kind!

Oh dear.

[editline]22nd May 2012[/editline]

Atleast his faked death put a good end to the Sherlock Holmes parallel. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #934
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,956 Posts
    Goodbye House, you magnificent bastard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #935
    January 2008
    6,521 Posts
    "Everybody dies."

House dies.

House is everybody?

How egotistical!

But he didn't die...

Therefore House is kind!

Oh dear.

[editline]22nd May 2012[/editline]

Atleast his faked death put a good end to the Sherlock Holmes parallel. 

Spoiler that you moron.

16. Post #936
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,546 Posts
    So... What the fuck happened to Cuddy again?

Edited:

did you guys see what Fox is replacing House with, by the way?

Mob MD   

didn't house drive a car through cuddy's house and she just packed up and flew off?   

17. Post #937
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
       didn't house drive a car through cuddy's house and she just packed up and flew off?   
    Yeah, that's my point. Then when House came back Foreman began to say "Cuddy took a job at-" then House cuts him off saying something like "Not important right now." Then she was maybe mentioned twice in passing and that was it. Fell off the face of the earth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #938
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,678 Posts
    Wow that was a good ending.    Lots of people speculated that House would die and after seeing that I'm glad he didn't. If he were to die or go to jail without being able to see Wilson to his death then that would have been sad and disappointing. Also I liked the part when Foreman picks up House's ID card and smiles, it makes me wonder whether he realises House isn't dead or if he's just amused.   

Really though I can't overstate how good I think that was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #939
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    there still are theories that    house actually did die and wilson is hallucinating. he doesn't have a cane when he returns, etc.    

20. Post #940
    IS AWESOME@@@@@@@@@@

January 2009
    968 Posts
    there still are theories that    house actually did die and wilson is hallucinating. he doesn't have a cane when he returns, etc.    
    What about    the text?   

21. Post #941
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    What about    the text?   
       If he can hallucinate a person and riding with him into the sunset, I bet he can hallucinate a text.

But yeah, I think he's alive. However, the whole dental record thing confuses me, since I don't see where he had time to change the dental records.  

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Peru Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #942
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,678 Posts
       And there's no way House could have relied on the dead drugged guy to come back to life and stumble to the front door of the building while he slipped out the back AND assume that the guy would die in the process. Still I'm just happy that Wilson is happy.
    Edit: never mind that, it definitely is House at the front of the building.

23. Post #943
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
    Nope.

tl;dr:
        So, was it meant to be taken at face value?
    Yeah. It was. 

Edited:

I can see why people would think that though. The song that plays at the end is the same song that Amber sings when    House realizes she's just his hallucination in an earlier season.   

24. Post #944
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,678 Posts
    Nope.

tl;dr:
        So, was it meant to be taken at face value?
    Yeah. It was. 

Edited:

I can see why people would think that though. The song that plays at the end is the same song that Amber sings when    House realizes she's just his hallucination in an earlier season.   
       Yeah another interview here I was just reading to confirm it I guess http://tvline.com/2012/05/22/house-series-finale-burning-questions-cuddy/   

25. Post #945
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Spoiler that you moron.
    Season finale - "Sure, I know, I'll go to the thread about the series where they'll discuss the finale."

But fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #946
    April 2009
    499 Posts
    I'm gonna miss Hugh Laurie :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #947
    August 2010
    2,074 Posts
    I'm gonna miss Hugh Laurie :(
    "Not as dramatic as I imagined it..."

28. Post #948
    IS AWESOME@@@@@@@@@@

January 2009
    968 Posts
       If he can hallucinate a person and riding with him into the sunset, I bet he can hallucinate a text.

But yeah, I think he's alive. However, the whole dental record thing confuses me, since I don't see where he had time to change the dental records.  

He received it with about 20 other people watching. Someone else could have coincidentally sent him a text at the same time, then he 'hallucinated' the contents and sender, but that's a bit of stretch.   

29. Post #949
    August 2010
    2,074 Posts
       He received it with about 20 other people watching. Someone else could have coincidentally sent him a text at the same time, then he 'hallucinated' the contents and sender, but that's a bit of stretch.   
    He said it was not his phone. I am also pretty sure that he did not    hallucinate the sound   , because everyone heard it.

30. Post #950
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Is everyone forgetting the    keycard Foreman found?   

31. Post #951
    IS AWESOME@@@@@@@@@@

January 2009
    968 Posts
    I am also pretty sure that he did not    hallucinate the sound   , because everyone heard it.
       That's the point I was trying to make. Whether or not it was his phone doesn't matter. Everyone heard the sound when he received the text.   

Is everyone forgetting the    keycard Foreman found?   
       I think that scene was pretty badly done. It doesn't really make sense for him to suddenly work out everything just by seeing a keycard.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #952
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
       I think that scene was pretty badly done. It doesn't really make sense for him to suddenly work out everything just by seeing a keycard.   
       I don't think he figured it all out. Just enough to know that House isn't dead. He isn't stupid and he knows House pretty damn good so it makes sense (in my opinion, atleast).   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

33. Post #953
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,465 Posts
    Still miffed that they didn't use the full version of Teardrop.

34. Post #954
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    Still miffed that they didn't use the full version of Teardrop.
    Hugh Laurie personally picked the songs they played in the end. Knowing that I'm all cool with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #955
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,003 Posts
    Hugh Laurie personally picked the songs they played in the end. Knowing that I'm all cool with it.
    They originally had "Keep me in your heart" or whatever it's called chosen, then later Hugh Laurie approached David Shore while filming the episode and requested Enjoy Yourself, so they played them both.

36. Post #956
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    1,256 Posts
    And that's all?

37. Post #957
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,462 Posts
    My friend theorizes on the finale, which he has yet to see.

Steam Chat posted:
    7:38 PM - Dunkelschwamm: well I'm going to have to watch the rest of the house episodes soon
    7:38 PM - Dunkelschwamm: I can't help but notice that the last episode is titled "Everybody Dies"
    7:39 PM - Dunkelschwamm: sounds like a really lighthearted episode
    7:39 PM - Chorkslaw: yeeep
    7:39 PM - Dunkelschwamm: here's what I expect
    7:39 PM - Dunkelschwamm: House realizes that Wilson has been dead for a year
    7:39 PM - Dunkelschwamm: and that Wilson is in fact a Vicodin hallucination
    7:40 PM - Dunkelschwamm: House realizes that he's been tricked by Forman who is actually King Vicodin
    7:40 PM - Dunkelschwamm: they have a battle atop a waterfall where both plummet to their supposed death
    7:41 PM - Dunkelschwamm: however, House swims away, surviving by using an air cannister hidden in his cane to breathe
    7:41 PM - Dunkelschwamm: House later becomes a beekeeper and Chase walks up a decade later
    7:41 PM - Dunkelschwamm: "House, we need your help. Everybody is dying and we don't know why"
    7:42 PM - Dunkelschwamm: House refuses to help
    7:42 PM - Dunkelschwamm: everybody dies
    7:42 PM - Dunkelschwamm: the end
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

38. Post #958
    November 2010
    2,268 Posts
    My friend theorizes on the finale, which he has yet to see.
    7:40 PM - Dunkelschwamm: they have a battle atop a waterfall where both plummet to their supposed death
    7:41 PM - Dunkelschwamm: however, House swims away, surviving by using an air cannister hidden in his cane to breathe
    I think that's a reference/poke at the latest Sherlock Holmes movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #959
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,465 Posts
    That's a reference to Sherlock Holmes in general. Especially considering how the finale was too, he isn't far off.

40. Post #960
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,225 Posts
    Sherlock Holmes is just a movie, good point