1. Post #1
    October 2008
    600 Posts
    http://www.darklandservers.com/index.php?topic=6536.0

At first I started by getting them to pose, get all excited, then be greeted with a lovely, hairy, crudely drawn, yet magnificent penis. But then that started to get boring, so I borrowed my sister's tablet and started drawing them for real. I used Photoshop and ManyCam to show them the Photoshop canvas.
    Yes, I got the idea from the Penny Arcade comic.

Tell me what you think, I'll be doing more.

Co Bullet's request. It took a LOT of time.

I DREW KOPIMI!!

I spent a lot of time working on this girl. She looked from the UK. She liked it but I think it's just blurry and bleh.

Some teen, I couldn't get his face the right shape or something, probably b/c of the nose.

No, it wasn't really a girl, I just drew the big tits. However he did pose, and he had a big glasses and pink wig video effect on him.

I remember this guy being really handsome. He left before I could finish.

Don't remember this guy.. But I like the picture, although it's very unfinished.

Some guy had a sumo wrestler toy or something.

I think this guy was really stoned. He was puffing from a cigarette.

This was a guy from France. He liked my drawing so much he said he was putting it on Facebook.

This was some muscular guy with a Saints cap.

Some chick with a zebra shirt. She left before I could finish.

This guy looked Indian, he had his hands on his chin. He left before I could finish.

Some guy with shaggy hair, it didn't turn out so great.

First one I did, some guy had a Donald Duck doll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic x 23Funny x 4Disagree x 2Dumb x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    December 2009
    228 Posts
    Awesome sauce.

3. Post #3
    June 2008
    585 Posts
    Nice idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    7,578 Posts
    Chatroulette needs less pervs and more people like op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2008
    600 Posts
    For shits and giggles I always start drawing the dicks I get. Sadly they always just disconnect. And even more sadly the next person gets a half-drawn dick from my webcam that I'm frantically trying to erase.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2007
    1,072 Posts
    Kinda scares me, those pictures.

They look like those sketches the police make of killer in the local area.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    X-tra is the best user on Facepunch
    August 2009
    1,989 Posts
    "Very good, bro!"

8. Post #8
    October 2008
    600 Posts
    Lol Nano.

9. Post #9
    February 2010
    331 Posts
    Drawing shirtless boys on a chatting website for strangers isn't weird at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2008
    335 Posts
    This is an interesting idea OP. OK work.
    Perhaps he's wearing a tube top.

11. Post #11
    June 2008
    3,707 Posts
    The style is a bit too cluttered for me. But good job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Emz
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,318 Posts
    Co bullet is well known for being topless on the community he is apart of. It is pretty normal.

13. Post #13
    October 2008
    600 Posts
    Lol Emz.

I'd have more done but my tablet is screwing up.

Edited:

The style is a bit too cluttered for me. But good job.
    I know, when I started (from the bottom) I can see with my own eyes that it's just a mess. But by Co Bullet's I think it's cleaner, and as I do more they should get even better.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    6,615 Posts
    It's funny because the guy dressed as the girl with pink hair is someone I used to go to high school with. He has it as his facebook pic now.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    150 Posts
    Damn that's a lot of fun and great practice...only had my mouse around for drawing though(my hand hurts now)
    I had this setup:

And I meant it!

most of my drawings

The best part is when their skeptical faces slowly turn into a smile and then a laugh :D

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,563 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,731 Posts
    too messy

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    6,177 Posts
    You spend more time on finalizing that starting the sketch and making it look right, so they end up far from life.

Spend more time on facial features and try and measure with pen and such. then go onto shading.

19. Post #19
    March 2010
    13 Posts
    Very cool. Might I suggest collecting 9 random ones that 'define' what chatroulette is like and stack them in 3x3 grid FTW. Your art style would make even the most crude things look like art.

20. Post #20
    September 2011
    1 Posts
    http://www.darklandservers.com/index.php?topic=6536.0
    At first I started by getting them to pose, get all excited, then be greeted with a lovely, hairy, crudely drawn, yet magnificent penis. But then that started to get boring, so I borrowed my sister's tablet and started drawing them for real. I used Photoshop and ManyCam to show them the Photoshop canvas.
    Yes, I got the idea from the Penny Arcade comic.
    Here is something we're just about to finish; a video-chat tool that allows you to draw on-screen without the need for ManyCam. Works on tablets and android phones with touch (*with camera off at the moment) or a laptop, using a touchpad or mouse. Of course it wont be as good as photoshop, still works great with a pen and lets you draw simple drawings on the screen: Draw on screen while video chatting.

21. Post #21
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,102 Posts
    Looks like fun. I'll do this when I'm really good with faces.