5,185 Posts
    Haven and hearth...

tl;dr Russians, Koreans beating the shit out of people

(Not really, that sounds like FOonline)

2. Post #922
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    Koreans are friendly, the Ruskis aren't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #923
    The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,187 Posts
    I made some friends with some Japanese and they speak English, They are nice.

4. Post #924
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    I made some friends with some Japanese and they speak English, They are nice.
    Yeah these guys are a bunch of friendlies, I suggest to stick around with them because they are super anti-russian.

Everything is against russians right now.

5. Post #925
    January 2011
    90 Posts
    New world - 1000 players online...

Some pictures of epic russian jihad in our marketplace:

Sodom Idol (clearly we messed up and thrown everything wherever we wanted because of the reset)

Ring of Pancake (Sodom) endworld party:

Oh shit I thrown out our riches in the river!

Some epic dev items I got my hands on:

Opening of Constantinople (our trading village)

I have a load of more pictures but thats just too much, cya in world 4?
    Ambiorix was there? Shiiiit, I used to be in his settlement once! We were like 10 people, moved into a bigger one with 20 or so later on. Then I moved out and settled on an island further out. Was fun.

6. Post #926
    January 2008
    4,187 Posts
    Just made this for friends since they keep getting messed up by bears and boars....but mostly boars.

7. Post #927
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,023 Posts
    Fuck yeah, bear cape. q46 isn't bad for only a week in

8. Post #928
    January 2011
    90 Posts
    Ambiorix was there? Shiiiit, I used to be in his settlement once! We were like 10 people, moved into a bigger one with 20 or so later on. Then I moved out and settled on an island further out. Was fun.
    I met up with Ambiorix again on the H&H forums! We might get together ingame again and live in a village again :D

9. Post #929
    March 2010
    2,562 Posts
    I made a first character who died a horrible death involving a boar and trees.

The second one is stil living and is now working on getting me a decent house with minimum comfort.

But both are in the middle of nowhere, I still haven't met a single other player, other than a crate in a shore somewhere. :/

Edited:

Oh nvm that, just met a guy and his cousine who lived pretty close to me. We think of making some kind of village.

10. Post #930
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    I met up with Ambiorix again on the H&H forums! We might get together ingame again and live in a village again :D
    It's Wolfang on the forums, he used to live with Buyan so I invited him over.

11. Post #931
    January 2011
    90 Posts
    It's Wolfang on the forums, he used to live with Buyan so I invited him over.
    Yeah, I know his forum name. He says he doesn't play too often and I probably won't be getting into the village he's in yet until I get more experienced.

I've been invited into another village though, so all I do now is wait for the HS and I'm back in the game.

12. Post #932
    March 2010
    2,562 Posts
    Hah met my first Russians, and it went like this:

They were chasing someone who, appearently, stole stuff from their base. When the guy saw me, he went like "Hey dude, help!" And I was like "wtf? Who are you?". The ruski thought that I was with the thief, and called for reinforcement, which came in a boat. In the mean time, they kept arguing with me and some other person about the stolen stuff, and, stupidly, a fox came into the screen. The ruski just killed him then went on with the arguing for like 5 minutes. Since I needed bones for my claim and nobody seemes to bother with the fox, I helped myself and went on to skin and butcher the corpse.
    That's when shit went crazy and the ruskies said stuff like "You stolen our weapons, now you stolen our fox..." and they said stuff in russian then they left in the boat, but before that one of them came to me and said "We will find you..."

They scare me. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Tunisia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #933
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    556 Posts
    Russians, Russians everywhere.

14. Post #934
    November 2007
    2,608 Posts
    The guys who are working on HnH are also making another game now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ftb-cj2WIs

It seems like it will be a 3d Haven and Hearth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #935
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    556 Posts
    It seriously looks like a 3d H&H map interpreter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #936
    January 2008
    4,187 Posts
    Alpha footage of Salem

17. Post #937
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    I don't like the looks of Salem to be honest. :-x
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #938
    January 2008
    4,187 Posts
    If they could go towards a Haven & Hearth/Darkfall feel it would be the best game ever.
    Planting crops in third/first person then someguy behind you with a axe gets ya good.

19. Post #939
    March 2010
    2,562 Posts
    I left the game to go to sleep, came back online tomorrow to find the fucking forest I had behind transformed in a fucking BUCKET STASH!!!!
    The fuck is wrong with people, they didnt leave a single tree, not even to eat apples.
    Fuck!

Am leaving the game. I might as well go play swg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Tunisia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #940
    October 2009
    5,185 Posts
    Salem looks quite cool. But I hope they wont give up on H&H since I love the graphics on H&H
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #941
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,081 Posts
    I was playing, minding my own buisness, when a russian says "Join village or you kill"

So I died.

I can imagine that the 50 people places are just 45 people forced into slavery and 5 angry russians.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #942
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    I was playing, minding my own buisness, when a russian says "Join village or you kill"

So I died.

I can imagine that the 50 people places are just 45 people forced into slavery and 5 angry russians.
    Get your hearthfire inside, claim the place with yeomanry, have palisade up.

Fucking Russians.

23. Post #943
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,828 Posts
    Building a village in (hopefully) the middle of nowhere, pm for hearthfire if you want to help out

24. Post #944
    October 2009
    5,185 Posts
    Tried to get into this again, its really challenging getting into a such a time consuming game when you do not really have the time.

Im probably going to start playing over the summer. Hopefully my friends will still be playing.

25. Post #945
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    Salem looks really cool. I wouldn't mind a 3D H&H

Edited:

it seriously looks like a 3d h&h map interpreter.
    SAXTON HALE! :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #946
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,577 Posts
    Anyone have a place up and running that's primarily FP members? I'd like to join and have some fun. If not, I was thinking of making a thread in GD or MMO (whatever) about the game and how to get to where FP people are.

It kind of sucks being alone. :(

27. Post #947
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    Anyone have a place up and running that's primarily FP members? I'd like to join and have some fun. If not, I was thinking of making a thread in GD or MMO (whatever) about the game and how to get to where FP people are.

It kind of sucks being alone. :(
    Go on the H&H Forums. Theres tons of people recruiting.

28. Post #948
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,577 Posts
    Right, but I'm looking for FP members!

Unless you want to pair up with me or something. I dunno :P

29. Post #949
    September 2009
    773 Posts
    Not really any different. I use to live in Sodom with Jesse, but we never really talked about FP or did anything exclusive.

30. Post #950
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    The rush you get from shooting at a pack of Aurochsen and running like hell to your boat into safety feels so good...

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,261 Posts
    Not really any different. I use to live in Sodom with Jesse, but we never really talked about FP or did anything exclusive.
    Hey Blitz, I don't really play World 4 anymore, it's horrible.

Instead I'm working on my own game...

32. Post #952
    September 2009
    773 Posts
    I don't play World 4 at all. It's still funny to read about the drama though.

Good luck with your game.

33. Post #953
    October 2009
    5,185 Posts
    The hearthlands is dead imho, no animals for miles.

34. Post #954
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,828 Posts
    Killed two herds of aurochsen last night, plenty of animals here in the moor.

35. Post #955
    November 2007
    2,608 Posts
    Don't hunt for animals when it is ingame night time.

36. Post #956
    January 2011
    2,242 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #957
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,081 Posts
    Me and my friend started playing, no russians yet, but there was a bear.

38. Post #958
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,651 Posts
    What did I miss (since late 2009)

Russians took the place of goons? GHOSTS? NUCLEAR WEAPONS?

39. Post #959
    September 2009
    773 Posts
    Nothing except people dying and animals killing more people than ever I guess.

40. Post #960
    November 2009
    1,973 Posts
    I think I'm alone. :(