1. Post #1
    July 2008
    936 Posts
    So I tried out Minecraft at my friend's house so now I'm sort of addicted to it but I'm having a bit of trouble and no one seems to know the issue.

Alright well first of all, this ONLY happens on Minecraft and is the only problem I'm experiencing.

For some reason, whenever I move my mouse to look around and what not, it's WAY sensitive and the camera won't stop moving in that direction even if I stop moving my mouse. I have no idea what the problem is and was wondering if anyone knew a way I might could fix this?

I'm using a tablet rather than a regular mouse if that means anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

November 2009
    1,477 Posts
    So I tried out Minecraft at my friend's house so now I'm sort of addicted to it but I'm having a bit of trouble and no one seems to know the issue.

Alright well first of all, this ONLY happens on Minecraft and is the only problem I'm experiencing.

For some reason, whenever I move my mouse to look around and what not, it's WAY sensitive and the camera won't stop moving in that direction even if I stop moving my mouse. I have no idea what the problem is and was wondering if anyone knew a way I might could fix this?

Use a different web browser. I find Internet Explorer works best with Minecraft. When I go on it on Chrome, it's a lot laggier and I get those mouse problems on Firefox.

3. Post #3
    July 2008
    936 Posts
    After trying it on Firefox, IE, and Chrome, I finally got it to work right on Safari which sucks because Safari is even slower than IE for me.

Edited:

Oh god and it lags terrible too :gonk:

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    4,582 Posts
    Thats odd. Maybe your java is screwed? dont quote me on it because I nkow almost nothing about java. BUT it works fine for me on firefox, and its screwed up for you on everything.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    748 Posts
    That's your problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    August 2009
    4,582 Posts
    wait what? Ok then ya get a mouse ^

7. Post #7
    July 2008
    936 Posts
    I've tried it and it makes no difference.