1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,296 Posts
    Suppose there was a device that allowed you to completely forget the plot of a move and everything that had to do with the movie. Then say you were allowed to rewatch the movie you chose to forget. What would it be? Post what movie you'd pick and why.

My choice is Animal House. It was so goddamn funny the first time, but after the first time it's not as funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2008
    1,135 Posts
    the usual suspects
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,747 Posts
    The Hangover

Forrest Gump
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

June 2007
    1,167 Posts
    brazil

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    788 Posts
    Lucky Number Slevin just for that twist ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,697 Posts
    American History X, Fight Club or Terminator 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,867 Posts
    Zombieland. I read about the plot by mistake and had it ruined before seeing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,521 Posts
    This is a pretty good idea for a movie thread.

Saving Private Ryan- I'd love to be able to watch that beach landing for the first time again.
    The Matrix- Whoa!
    Double Indemnity- My favorite film noir.
    Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer- I'd like to see that again, not knowing what I was in for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    April 2007
    34 Posts
    Fight Club

Or eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, just because that movies about forgetting stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

June 2007
    1,167 Posts
    if i could erase my memory of all movies ever, id watch The Greatest Show on Earth so i could get the "wow" of the train wreck like those audiences way back when did.

11. Post #11
    December 2006
    392 Posts
    Good times, that's like one of my favorite films!

Too bad my respect for Jonathan Pryce went out the window
    after Tomorrow Never Dies man I hated that movie!

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,058 Posts
    Apollo 13. Those last few minutes are STILL one of the best suspense moments in cinema.

Also Serenity. I fucked up and saw it after only watching half the series, I wish I could have watched the whole series and then seen it for the first time.

13. Post #13
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,259 Posts
    District 9
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 26Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    4,133 Posts
    Moon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #15
    February 2010
    1,015 Posts
    Aliens, so I could relive the insane nightmares I used to get from those things witch I now worship.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    751 Posts
    Definitely Fight Club
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,648 Posts
    Fight Club
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2009
    741 Posts
    Fight club
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2010
    374 Posts
    scince someone spoiled a part to jurassic park for me. Then the movie for me would be jurassic park
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,733 Posts
    Fight Club, The Sixth Sense or Lucky Nr. Slevin

21. Post #21
    X-tra is the best user on Facepunch
    August 2009
    1,989 Posts
    Pulp Fiction, just to go back to that one scene with Butch and Marcellus. "WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO MARCELLUS?!"

22. Post #22
    March 2008
    3,199 Posts
    The Matrix Trilogy.

and
    Pulp Fiction

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,478 Posts
    The Hangover definitely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,787 Posts
    Alice in wonderland... Except without the rewatch part.
    no seriously, Avatar as much as story was... weird the CGI was amazing and I liked it the first time I saw it and would like to do feel that again :-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,059 Posts
    Pulp Fiction

26. Post #26
    May 2009
    245 Posts
    The Fifth Element
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Hmmm, probably the Lord of The Rings series.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,516 Posts
    ERm...I'm tempted to say Predator, I don't watch a lot of films, but I remember wondering what that thing was that was watching Arnold in blue vision, as I called it then. Now that I know it's a predator, the suspense is sort of spoilt.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,554 Posts
    The Iron Giant.

<---
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    6,471 Posts
    Lord of the ring trilogy, Coraline, Jurassic Park, Beetlejuice, The Nightmare before Christmas, Finding Nemo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    January 2010
    2,269 Posts
    ZombieLand and Jurassic Park.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    760 Posts
    Fight Club. That movie blows my mind every time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33

February 2009
    213 Posts
    Avatar, So I can Facepalm over the people who are insane for pandora again :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    2,073 Posts
    euro trip

was hilarious the first time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    June 2006
    61 Posts
    Wanted. The plot-twist at the end was awesome, just like the feeling you get when it happens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Greece Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,910 Posts
    the usual suspects
    oh god this it's fantastic.

Or The Green Mile so I can cry again :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    March 2010
    587 Posts
    Hulk 2

38. Post #38
    ?
    January 2006
    5,166 Posts
    Fight Club or Donnie Darko
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,705 Posts
    Millennium Actress.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member

December 2006
    4,300 Posts
    Forrest Gump, Fight Club, or Saving Private Ryan.

Or Toy Story.