1. Post #1
    March 2010
    4 Posts
    Vitare is a 3D online virtual world, due to be released in 2011. Create yourself or your alternate persona, and then the fun can begin. Meet new people from all over the world, build your very own home, burn it down or turn it into a business. Get a job at the factory, café or nightclub to earn V$ to live your life. There is so much to do in the world of Vitare, and the only limitation, is your imagination.

www.vitare.net

discuss: what do you like to see in online games?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    4,520 Posts
    Doesn't look like it's even gonna leave the ground, especially when the only thing on the previews page is "We have been changing a few things, and we have slightly changed the colours on the Vitare logo, and it looks better than ever before!".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2010
    4 Posts
    It was alot better then the previous one. Please bear in mind we are developing the game engine, we do have previews. But we do not wish to release them yet. We are going to slowly release them in the coming months.

The engine is coming along really well. You can view the todo list at www.blueprints.vitare.net
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    October 2009
    5,175 Posts
    This will go down the shitter no doubt mate.
    No Info...

5. Post #5
    March 2010
    4 Posts
    We can guarantee that it wont "Go down the shitter". It is working out well and we have a basic core to the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,548 Posts
    You can't please a crowd like this without any actual content. If you could release a couple of development pics to the public, I'm sure you'd get many more contributors

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,325 Posts
    Basically this is like Second Life.

Sorry bud, they've been beat too it. This is going to end up failing or not even getting anywhere.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,697 Posts
    Here's a tip.

Don't advertise a game that hasn't been created yet.

9. Post #9
    October 2009
    5,175 Posts
    "Im making a game that will release the year 3461. Heres the website...."

Edited:

Also, considering he got 2 Posts or 3 or W/E he probably just create account on every major forum and post this to try to get viewers for hes website that got no info, AT ALL!

10. Post #10

November 2012
    2 Posts
    The game has made alot of progress now why not take a look since its been 30+ months now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2009
    5,761 Posts
    Nope

thats my my opinion about the game

just no

12. Post #12
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    The game has made alot of progress now why not take a look since its been 30+ months now
    Close to 3 years for this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    October 2009
    5,761 Posts
    worst way to bump a tread and the game is still pure shit

just look at the screenshots

14. Post #14
    January 2012
    758 Posts

I find this absolutely hilarious, actually.

"There is so much to do in the world of Vitare, and the only limitation, is your imagination."

15. Post #15

November 2012
    2 Posts
    Have you not thought to research what they trying to impliment before trolling me. Do you program at all thought not its not so easy to do is it. have you also not thought to figure they holding stuff back to show alot in one go

Edited:

its not in closed beta yet games take a long time to develop you know espcially when they have not got tons of money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    4,520 Posts
    Hm. Guess I was wrong, it got of the ground.

But it struggled 30 seconds into the flight and crash landed, the resulting mess being the screenshots above.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2007
    2,264 Posts

its not in closed beta yet games take a long time to develop you know espcially when they have not got tons of money.
    Its also hard to make a game when you have the brain-capacity of a pickle.

espcially if you're creating a blank terrain in unity within 10 minutes and then trying to make people download it, fail. Then try it 2 1/2 years later saying its "improved" even though there's not a pixel different from your old version.

Have fun with your... uh.... "ENGINE" *cough* Unity *cough

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,498 Posts
    Have you not thought to research what they trying to impliment before trolling me. Do you program at all thought not its not so easy to do is it. have you also not thought to figure they holding stuff back to show alot in one go

Edited:

Yeah, I do. It's awful.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    Close to 3 years for this?
    That player model is a standard Unity asset.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,638 Posts
    You should put this on kickstarter, I'm sure you'll reach 500k in a day

:D no

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    37 Posts
    You should put this on kickstarter, I'm sure you'll reach 500k in a day

:D no
    all you have to do is say you're a girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    October 2010
    1,166 Posts

Edited:

Charge people for an alpha and then ban them all!

Edited:

Oh, and vitare means "to be avoided".

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vitare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 5Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2011
    196 Posts
    At least it has a somewhat active forum.