1. Post #2681

September 2011
    754 Posts
    Love this song.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #2682
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,444 Posts

Sup dickwagons?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

3. Post #2683
    July 2011
    332 Posts
    Just finished a new tune.... What do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

4. Post #2684
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    2,138 Posts
    Has this been posted before?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

5. Post #2685
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    Found this amazing song:
    Like most of my posts, it's not the "typical" view of dubstep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #2686
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,589 Posts
    Has this been posted before?

No but I'm sure a lot of people have heard it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

7. Post #2687
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,766 Posts
    The Algorithm, one of the very few good dubstep artists in my opinion. Mostly because he mixes it with other things as well, like djent.
    Needs more attention. This is the future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2688
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,589 Posts
    DJing is the future?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2689
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    Another pleasing Ellie Goulding remix
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #2690
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    5,559 Posts

one of the best dubstep EP covers

Edited:

heres the full version
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

11. Post #2691
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,152 Posts
    I like it. However, I'd do something about that silent spot. Maybe add and impact or something so it doesnt just stop playing sound altogether.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

12. Post #2692
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,864 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2693
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,444 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #2694
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,766 Posts
    DJing is the future?
    His music style. I know what midi controllers are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

15. Post #2695
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,195 Posts
    The Algorithm, one of the very few good dubstep artists in my opinion. Mostly because he mixes it with other things as well, like djent.
    Wow fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Isle of Man Show Events

16. Post #2696
    July 2011
    332 Posts
    I like it. However, I'd do something about that silent spot. Maybe add and impact or something so it doesnt just stop playing sound altogether.
    Ok thx man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events

17. Post #2697
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,262 Posts
    ew, monstercat. everything dubstep related on their youtube channel sounds like a screaming 12 year old over and over- too much of that american hardcore dubstep in the public eye these days and lesser melodic, experimental stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #2698
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,619 Posts
    omg filthy bass love it xd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #2699
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,589 Posts
    I know that was sarcasm but it was still dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2700
    May 2011
    101 Posts
    I just watched the sickest movie ever...and it had a pretty good soundtrack...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

21. Post #2701
    July 2010
    26 Posts
    2 up and coming producers who are gonna be big.

District

Sleeper

Absolutely heavy.

Free download from j:kenzo as well.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2702
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,070 Posts
    my friends are all like "yeah skrillex dubstep woo" and i keep trying to tell them its just electro/house, and they go "oh well it has drops so its dubstep "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2703
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,452 Posts
    skrillex DOES produce some dubstep. but yeah most of it is electro.

Edited:

idk about you guys, but this sounds like metal with electro house transitions to me....

Edited:

also, content

i love requake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2704

October 2011
    22 Posts
    Op is a faggot who doesn't know real dubstep. Datsik, Excision, Skream, Example, TC, Caspa, Downlink, Liquid Stranger are all good artists that make real dubstep. Skrillex and Ephixa are not dubstep, Skrillex is Electronica blended with some elements of metal and screamo in it and Ephixa, while he makes good remixes, has no idea what dubstep is because he has never produced a single dubstep song in his life. His zelda step remixes are electronica and techno with the word DUBSTEP stamped on it to appeal to pooplets who think they know the genre because they play zelda and listen to skrillex. And there is a lot of hate for 'American' Dubstep because it has been changed too much. Elements of metal have blended into the genre creating a sound that really sounds a lot like metal and usually integrates quite well with it, take Skrillex's remix of Get Up for example. A dubstep song usually consists of bass accompanied by synths to a 2-step beat. While there are exceptions to this rule of thumb, artists such as Skrillex follow different ways of producing music and generally only use the word dubstep to decribe their music because there really is no genre to describe songs like scary monsters and nice sprites or equinox. I firmly believe that op is in no position to make a thread for the genre of dubstep when he himself only likes the hardcore drops and WUBWUBWUB sounds and says that 90% percent of it sucks.

TL;DR: Op should drink bleach and die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #2705
    August 2009
    3,350 Posts
    For all of you talking about FL Studio, I am going to be the one who will be brutally honest here,
    FL Studio is for strictly beginners, you will never obtain any substantially 'genuine' outstanding mix.
    People tend to use FL Studio to begin their adventure, then stick with it, let me tell you, DO NOT do that.

Edited:

I can't believe you said this for FL Studio... I would never recommend FL Studio for PRODUCING..
    I understand you say its easy to learn, but that kind of learning is bad, you will learn how to produce, mediocre tracks on FL, then when its time to step up into the big boy leagues, you will hop on Ableton, and Logic.. You will be more lost than Hellen Keller playing marco polo.
    Hate to break it to ya buddy, but CAMO & KROOKED produced, mixed and mastered their WHOLE new album on FL Studio... just sayin. Personally I don't like it, but you can't go saying it is stopping you from doing good stuff, because these days it's more about the plugins and VSTs than the actual DAW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #2706
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,444 Posts
    Blackmill and GoingQuantum also use FL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

27. Post #2707
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,589 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2708

October 2011
    22 Posts

Content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #2709
    February 2010
    16,305 Posts
    Op is a faggot who doesn't know real dubstep. Datsik, Excision, Skream, Example, TC, Caspa, Downlink, Liquid Stranger are all good artists that make real dubstep. Skrillex and Ephixa are not dubstep, Skrillex is Electronica blended with some elements of metal and screamo in it and Ephixa, while he makes good remixes, has no idea what dubstep is because he has never produced a single dubstep song in his life. His zelda step remixes are electronica and techno with the word DUBSTEP stamped on it to appeal to pooplets who think they know the genre because they play zelda and listen to skrillex. And there is a lot of hate for 'American' Dubstep because it has been changed too much. Elements of metal have blended into the genre creating a sound that really sounds a lot like metal and usually integrates quite well with it, take Skrillex's remix of Get Up for example. A dubstep song usually consists of bass accompanied by synths to a 2-step beat. While there are exceptions to this rule of thumb, artists such as Skrillex follow different ways of producing music and generally only use the word dubstep to decribe their music because there really is no genre to describe songs like scary monsters and nice sprites or equinox. I firmly believe that op is in no position to make a thread for the genre of dubstep when he himself only likes the hardcore drops and WUBWUBWUB sounds and says that 90% percent of it sucks.

TL;DR: Op should drink bleach and die.
    That feel when someone hasn't looked through the thread and seen all the quality tunes posted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #2710
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,403 Posts
    Op is a faggot who doesn't know real dubstep. Datsik, Excision, Skream, Example, TC, Caspa, Downlink, Liquid Stranger are all good artists that make real dubstep.
    Pfffffhahahaha.

Sorry.

Edited:

Haha, since when does Example make dubstep? Learn your shit man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2711
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,139 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Germany Show Events

32. Post #2712
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,444 Posts

I like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2713
    February 2010
    16,305 Posts
    Pfffffhahahaha.

Sorry.

Edited:

Haha, since when does Example make dubstep? Learn your shit man.
    b/c mainstream
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #2714
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,444 Posts
    Hipsterstep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2715
    February 2011
    4,526 Posts
    Oooooo, the drop was nice.

Edited:

Now I'm addicted to this song...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

36. Post #2716
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,307 Posts
    Op is a faggot who doesn't know real dubstep. Datsik, Excision, Skream, Example, TC, Caspa, Downlink, Liquid Stranger are all good artists that make real dubstep.
    Example doesn't make dubstep you moron all of "their dubstep" are remixes from other people of their songs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

37. Post #2717
    October 2009
    2,726 Posts
    Almost have 1/2 day worth of dubstep/drumstep!

Still searching..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

38. Post #2718
    Why so Sirius?
    April 2009
    1,792 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Late Late x 5 (list)

39. Post #2719
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,589 Posts
    Extraordinarily late.

Edited:

I love Modestep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #2720
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    http://www.mixmag.net/justin-bieber-does-dubstep

They really are all at it now. Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has revealed that he's keen to make a dubstep album.

In an interview with USA Today, when asked about his forthcoming new album the pint sized Canadian pop star said, "I'm about halfway through. What's big right now are beats that are in the clubs, like dubstep. So I want to mess with that stuff, but also stay me."

While Bieber's move from nauseating sugary pop hooks to the sub bass of dubstep may be a shock to some, there could be a simple explanation.

Recent reports suggested, Bieber's manager, Scooter Braunt had claimed that Justin's "balls had dropped", and the singer was struggling to hit the high notes while recording a duet with Mariah Carey.

Maybe Bieber's lowered tones are now more suited to accompanying pant shuddering wobble than Usher's incessant warbling. We hope he's not planning a move into MCing!
    Oh god...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)