1. Post #2721
    February 2011
    4,526 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2722
    looking rad, feeling sad
    April 2011
    4,406 Posts
    Dubstep's been on the decline quality-wise for a while now imo, Justin Bieber doing it will pretty much just be the final nail in the coffin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2723
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,903 Posts
    Dubstep as a whole isn't declining in quality, it's just that many new producers are jumping on the bandwagon and ruining everything. There is still good stuff being made as usual.

Justin Bieber making a dubstep song is still the worst thing that could possibly happen to the genre, however.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #2724
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    I want to hear Justin Bieber;s album just because I'm interested in how it will sound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #2725
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    1,932 Posts
    Can somone help me find some songs with an equally filthy sound as Nero - In The Way, but with a bit less of an electro feel? Just anything with an equally dirty bassline.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #2726
    October 2011
    656 Posts
    Not sure if this has already been posted, but here ya go.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Late Late x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #2727
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,903 Posts
    Yes it has been posted. They upload new remixes fairly often on their soundcloud page.
    www.soundcloud.com/adventureclubdubstep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

8. Post #2728
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts
    klaypex have the best drops and wubwub parts
    too bad the rest of their songs are pretty shite

also, best video with dubstep in it

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 5 (list)

9. Post #2729
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,903 Posts
    umm every one of Klaypex's songs are good.

Edited:

Just because a song doesn't have SICK BASS doesn't mean it sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #2730
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    11,150 Posts
    umm every one of Klaypex's songs are good.

Edited:

Just because a song doesn't have SICK BASS doesn't mean it sucks.
    uh. i meant the parts before the drop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #2731
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,164 Posts
    ill be amazed is justin beibers dubstep songs are actually good (i doubt they will be but if they are, god damn i'll be surprised)

12. Post #2732
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts
    Dubstep as a whole isn't declining in quality, it's just that many new producers are jumping on the bandwagon and ruining everything. There is still good stuff being made as usual.

Justin Bieber making a dubstep song is still the worst thing that could possibly happen to the genre, however.
    I dont think I'd mind it, if it was all produced by him.

But it wont be. He's not going to have any part in the process besides singing.

Edited:

ill be amazed is justin beibers dubstep songs are actually good (i doubt they will be but if they are, god damn i'll be surprised)
    They're going to be good. With all that money, he's going to have good dubstep. Just look at the korn/skrillex songs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

13. Post #2733
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,903 Posts
    They're going to be absolutely terrible. With all that money, he's going to have shitty dubstep. Just look at the korn/skrillex songs.
    Fixed that for you.

14. Post #2734
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,530 Posts

50 Minutes well spent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2735
    February 2010
    16,377 Posts
    They're going to be good. With all that money, he's going to have good dubstep. Just look at the korn/skrillex songs.
    Not sure if joking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #2736
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,903 Posts

50 Minutes well spent.
    GQ have some awesome mixes.

17. Post #2737
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,530 Posts
    The guest mixes really add some variety to his work too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

18. Post #2738
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,164 Posts
    I'm not angry, I'm not sad, I'm just tired, I've been had

not sure if this has been posted before but I think its amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #2739
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    5,678 Posts
    y'know, if he can create sick grime beats and spit to it maybe it wouldnt b that bad.
    too bad Biebs is a baby who still needs a manager. in other words this shits going mainstream and suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

20. Post #2740
    Noz
    August 2009
    822 Posts
    I want to hear Justin Bieber;s album just because I'm interested in how it will sound.
    It will be extremely watered down brostep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2741
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,002 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

22. Post #2742
    February 2010
    16,377 Posts

Quality tune and video from Skream.

Edited:

written for his unborn son as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #2743
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,179 Posts
    Not sure if joking.
    The skrillex parts of the korn/skrillex songs arent as bad as you'd think a KORN dubstep song would be.

Beebz is most likely going to go the same round and hire someone with actual experience to do the dubstep parts, so it's just going to him singing between wobbles.

24. Post #2744
    July 2011
    332 Posts
    new joker album is out. jeeeeej

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #2745
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,101 Posts
    i'm tired of shitty ear-piercingly high pitched dubstep songs that take the wobble too far. whenever i hear dubstep from other people it's always way too noisy and heavily reliant on the same fucking synth line to be FILTHY LOL

i honestly can't find any dubstep songs that aren't as slow and mellow as old dubstep but also aren't as infuriatingly terrible and NASTY HARDCORE BASS as newer stuff

more like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlWrTui_jQ#t=30s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw01mp6Ytjs#t=1m22s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASAyFgwvAc#t=20s

26. Post #2746
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,530 Posts

Fixed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2747
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,101 Posts
    ahahahah

Edited:

never wouldl have thought...the kid cudi dubstep remix is really good....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2748
    January 2009
    1,874 Posts
    Rediscovered this:

And pretty much the only way to describe this song is 'badman tune' pretty much. Listen and see why
    Shotty to the face make you send for the nurse...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #2749
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,503 Posts
    I know it was posted before but the drop and the second drop in this song are fucking awesome.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #2750
    April 2011
    2,876 Posts
    Everyone might like this, I've been listening to this hour mix for weeks and have picked almost every song out of it separately for my iPod. I really love it.

http://forum.ukfmusic.com/page/podcast/12-cutline

31. Post #2751

October 2011
    22 Posts
    That feel when someone hasn't looked through the thread and seen all the quality tunes posted.
    That feel when someone replies to your comment and doesn't actually read it or the TL;DR part. I didn't say anything else abou the content of this thread. I was simply expressing my hate for fags like op who think they know the entire genre because they listen to Skrillex.

Edited:

Pfffffhahahaha.

Sorry.

Edited:

Haha, since when does Example make dubstep? Learn your shit man.
    Lol, he makes plenty of songs that are dubstep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwzG5-W8tE

Edited:

Oh and if Beiber does Dubstep, I am gonna kill myself just like he will kill the genre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #2752
    Ask Rohan about rust keys!
    August 2011
    2,847 Posts

<3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2753
    March 2010
    543 Posts
    It's not like beiber is going to be actually producing the dubstep..he's just going to do the vocals over it. It's very unlikely that he knows how to produce music.

34. Post #2754
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,903 Posts

never wouldl have thought...the kid cudi dubstep remix is really good....
    That song got into the top 10 here.

Edited:

Lol, he makes plenty of songs that are dubstep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwzG5-W8tE
    I think you missed the part where is says 'Skream & Example'. He merely did the vocals.

35. Post #2755
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    6,177 Posts
    I'm not angry, I'm not sad, I'm just tired of this life

god damn I've fallen in love with this song.
    this is my new this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Estonia Show Events

36. Post #2756
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    I'm not angry, I'm not sad, I'm just tired of this life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5peX-7j7Z6M
    Pretty sure you have the lyrics wrong man.

Pretty sure it is, "I'm not angry. I'm not sad. I'm just tired; I've been had."

You can hear it most clearly the first time it's said. And yes I realize the top rated comment is your version, but that doesn't mean its right. Maybe we're both wrong.

37. Post #2757
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,500 Posts
    So I got my Skrillex ticket, I know half of you hate his guts but you can't deny he puts on a hell of a show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2758
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    HOW DAR U LIKE SKRILLEX
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #2759
    July 2011
    332 Posts
    So I got my Skrillex ticket, I know half of you hate his guts but you can't deny he puts on a hell of a show.
    He just presets everything. he can't do shit. but that's my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #2760
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,500 Posts
    He just presets everything. he can't do shit. but that's my opinion.
    No one really cares about the mixing it's all about the light shows to be fair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)