December 2009
    6,407 Posts
    Looks like i will be getting a late email again

fucking ea

2. Post #122
    Dennab
    November 2007
    2,807 Posts
    i've only played for about 30 mins and i'm pissed off at this game.
    they never give you a tutorial of any sort where they say "do this to do this" on a training course.
    i can't set my settings, which is bad. i'm a lefty and braking with space is a pain.
    every time i open the game my video settings reset
    i'll play when they fix it

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,418 Posts
    Wheres my speed boost :argh:

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,766 Posts
    Just got into the beta, I know it's still in beta, but it feels like it should be YEARS from releasing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Looks really nice.

Lets see when I start playing it

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,418 Posts
    I just pre-ordered this from d2d and accidently registered another beta key onto the my same account so one account has 2 keys assigned to it, what happens now

7. Post #127
    Dennab
    May 2010
    99 Posts
    Just got into Beta. Feels good, man. :3

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    6,096 Posts
    Just got into the Beta, too. Just crashed, man. :3

9. Post #129

July 2009
    347 Posts
    I wish it would let me use my 360 controller.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    February 2010
    210 Posts
    hmmmm I preorder it, and where do I downloadthe beta.

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,557 Posts
    Wow, this game is actually pretty dissapointing. It doesn't have nearly enough content to be called an MMO.

12. Post #132
    Dennab
    November 2007
    2,807 Posts
    yeah
    who wants to do something ingame

13. Post #133
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    Just got my beta access and...well, kinda depressing. Not much to do, no tutorial, too confusing, although running from the cops like in Most Wanted is really fun. Too bad there are only 2 heat levels, well atleast I think there are. My 8 minute long chase never went past county level.

14. Post #134
    September 2009
    57 Posts
    It's still beta, fellas. But yes, it's still somewhat disappointing.

I wish player cars would collide in the open game world :[

15. Post #135
    July 2009
    5,710 Posts
    Second beta

Installing right now

16. Post #136
    July 2009
    961 Posts
    I got some kind of a bug when i drive my 240SX it sounds like im driving with my handbreak on all the time *squeek*, and its really pissing me off.

17. Post #137
    Respected User
    August 2006
    393 Posts
    Can't play any multiplayer games, keep timing out with NET_ERROR_CONNECT_PEER_TIMEOUT.

Pity, though it was fun to drive around Rosewood again. NFS:MW was my favourite entry in the entire series.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Dennab
    May 2010
    99 Posts
    Just got my beta access and...well, kinda depressing. Not much to do, no tutorial, too confusing, although running from the cops like in Most Wanted is really fun. Too bad there are only 2 heat levels, well atleast I think there are. My 8 minute long chase never went past county level.
    Look below the screen: if the time, colored red, runs out then the new Heat level kicks in. My highest Heat level was 6 and I failed for my bad timing. :/

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,418 Posts
    Level up some more

20. Post #140
    December 2009
    31 Posts
    Got a beta key :D

21. Post #141
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    Look below the screen: if the time, colored red, runs out then the new Heat level kicks in. My highest Heat level was 6 and I failed for my bad timing. :/
    Oh. How long does it usually take for the heat level to raise? I've just been doing same thing I do in MW, drive around in a loop for 10 minutes until they send in the choppas.

22. Post #142
    Dennab
    May 2010
    99 Posts
    Oh. How long does it usually take for the heat level to raise? I've just been doing same thing I do in MW, drive around in a loop for 10 minutes until they send in the choppas.
    Usually 2.30 minutes or 3. Also leveling up makes you more wanted by the police.

23. Post #143
    January 2010
    385 Posts
    I got a beta key and the game is awesome!

24. Post #144
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    Anyone else having a problem with going to the safe house? Every time I try to go there, game crashes.

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,418 Posts
    EA still havn't given me any speedboost so I get raped in races is anyone else having this problem

26. Post #146
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    I have a question. How do you make your car better? Just level up and spend skill points or is there some sort of parts shop? I know of the paint store and car store, I went there and put the number 31 all over my car :D

27. Post #147
    DD's 10 year old
    April 2010
    17,365 Posts
    Yes!!! No more racing on tracks!

28. Post #148
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    Ugh escaping from the cops is impossible, i get over 150 000 dollars of property damage and then I hit agianst a invisible wall, my car spins out of the control and cops come and butt rape me.

29. Post #149
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    Ugh escaping from the cops is impossible, i get over 150 000 dollars of property damage and then I hit agianst a invisible wall, my car spins out of the control and cops come and butt rape me.
    Heh, maybe you should try what I do. Go to an area with a lot of traffic and ram the cops into the traffic while all you are doing is pretty much going in a loop. The more you hit cars, the more cash you get. I got over 200,000 property damage and got like enough rep for 2 whole levels.

30. Post #150
    Even APB has better car handling than this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Everyone has a $1 title
    November 2008
    7,083 Posts
    Wow, this game is actually pretty dissapointing. It doesn't have nearly enough content to be called an MMO.
    Hence the word "closed beta".

Related

32. Post #152
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    After playing for a while, I actually like this game. In fact, I'm going to preorder it. Too bad I don't have infinite speedboost anymore, hehe. No, really, I had unlimited speedboost. I don't know if you're supposed to, but I do. Oh, and if anyone wants to add me, my ingame name is SYSTEMTHIRTYONE.

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,557 Posts
    Hence the word "closed beta".

Related
    This feels more like an alpha test if anything. Betas of software usually happen once all or most of the planned features have been implemented, and all that needs to be done is ironing out the bugs. If what I'm presented with is all of the features, this is going to be a no go for me.

34. Post #154
    July 2009
    10,578 Posts
    I just signed up for the beta how long should it be until I get an email?
    Or is it full now and I've missed out :saddowns:

35. Post #155
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    To Dantehman: Well, I also got into the LEGO Universe beta, and I'll tell you the LU beta sucks even more than this one does, and this one barely sucks. The LU beta has enough content for like 1 hours of gametime while this game already has enough for a few days at least.

To Fusilero: I think it is full, sorry.

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,557 Posts
    To Dantehman: Well, I also got into the LEGO Universe beta, and I'll tell you the LU beta sucks even more than this one does, and this one barely sucks. The LU beta has enough content for like 1 hours of gametime while this game already has enough for a few days at least.

To Fusilero: I think it is full, sorry.
    I think I'll try and give this another go, then. I'm probably just not seeing the whole picture.

37. Post #157
    December 2008
    2,123 Posts
    Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a money-making scheme like Battlefield Heroes and is more like Trackmania: Nations Forever.

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    611 Posts
    A lot of the traffic flickers and dissapears, it crashes a lot, you can't set your video settings like you want to, and there isn't much content.

If they improved on this stuff it would actually be very enjoyable.

39. Post #159
    May 2010
    238 Posts
    Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a money-making scheme like Battlefield Heroes and is more like Trackmania: Nations Forever.
    I love Trackmania: United Forever. That's a great game and the first thing that came to my mind when playing this game. Battlefield heroes is a good game, but you don't really have to pay for it. It doesn't make you feel like you have to pay. While Battleforge (a semi-F2P RTS by EA) makes you feel like you need to pay. I hope it will be more like Battlefield Heroes' you don't have to pay if you don't want to thing. Although, I'm probably gonna pre-order and $20 of speedboost is probably between 2000-3000. Battleforge is $20 and comes with 3000 BFP (battleforges speedboost thing). Just my two cents.

40. Post #160
    Everyone has a $1 title
    November 2008
    7,083 Posts
    I just signed up for the beta how long should it be until I get an email?
    Or is it full now and I've missed out :saddowns:
    It took me about 2 months before i got an invite.

It was full when I registered.