1. Post #1
    Justin... CUNT!
    February 2008
    1,703 Posts
    Hello Facepunch, I thought you'd might like to know of my most recent escapade.

I had been walking down Great Portland Street (Its in london, England) and a friend of mine pointed out a large crowd outside the BBC. Now, I am one for adventure, and noticing the large mound of girls and pre-pubesent boys standing around in the cold, something had to be going down. I went up to a photographer that was taking snaps of the manic fans as they waited and asked him who was coming out. After having a small discussion with him, it was reveiled that it was Justin Beiber that was coming out. Seizing the opportunity, I asked around for some paper. Funnily enough, there was some guy walking down the road with one of those school exersise books. After asking for some paper, I recieved a A3 piece of paper (Two A4's stuck together). I quickly scribbled down the one insultive word I could have thought of, this ended up being "Justin....cunt!".

After about five minutes of waiting, the crowd of "little beiblees" as I called them began to scream, but upon looking I couldn't see much. This however, did not detour me, I pushed right to the front of the crowd and stuck the piece of paper right in the middle of the path in which he was ment to walk. At first I wasn't getting anything, not even a nibble. At first I thought my mission was a faliure, that I was going to miss the one chance I had, but then something happened...something amazing. It was a tug at first, and at that point I thought it may have been the BBC security or an enraged fan trying to tug it from my very palms, but the after a few seconds the pressure evaporated. I slowly reclined my hand and to my amazement he had actually signed it! Once Justin Beiber had got into his car the fans that had did not get his signature began to literally wale, but when they noticed that I had gotten it and they hadn't things began to turn ugly.

I realised that things wern't looking good, and so did my friend. We started to get scolded by all the teenage girls that had their emotions crushed. We had things yelled at us such as "You are vile, how could you do that to him!" or "I'm going to hurt you!". Suddenly out of the blue the enraged fans began to grab for the sheet of paper, literally clawing for the signed piece of hate. It came to a point where we had to run, they had become so thirsty for revenge that during our run down Portland Street my friend told me it would be best to just drop it. However we made it out alright, and here are some pictures to prove it!

Hands injured, don't worry about it.

Achievement image supplied by Rombishead

EDIT:

I would just like to point out that his signature crossed over the T on cunt, showing that "Justin...Cunt" was written -before- he signed it. Also, after browsing Facebook I found a photo of my hand and the piece of paper as Justin signed it.

EDIT #3:

To the person who wanted to see the original jacket in the picture, here it is.

EDIT #4:

Thank you to Metroid for finding a exellent quality video of the event and thank you to The Slayer for screen capping the moment in which he signs it.

View YouTUBE video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLc3AvFOO6A

EDIT #5:

Just a little update guys, apparently a few of those girls at the signing got into contact with a few aquantances and "began to talk shit" about me, my friends and my family. Personally, I am rocking back in my chair laughing at them. I will most likely get some more information and pictures by monday!

EDIT #6: I would just like to say thanks to Combin0wnage for making the Justin Bieber Cunt YTMND website thingy: http://justinbiebercunt.ytmnd.com/

EDIT #7: To the guy who requested me to be seen with the signature (Wearing helmet for extra protection against little pre-teen girls):

EDIT #8:

This thread has now made it to Colledge Humor folks! Here is the link: http://www.collegehumor.com/hotlink:236237
    Thanks Nintendo-Guy for finding the Tweet Me link: http://tweetmeme.com/story/748365273...iber-facepunch
    Digg it here(Originally dugg by Big Dumb American): http://digg.com/celebrity/Justin_Bei...ned_Confession
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 2324Winner x 436Zing x 61Agree x 35Dumb x 22Friendly x 19Optimistic x 12Artistic x 12Informative x 10Useful x 9Bad Spelling x 8Disagree x 5Late x 5Bad Reading x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    23,134 Posts
    Sir.

You deserve a medal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Agree x 1032Winner x 22Dumb x 12Zing x 3Disagree x 3Optimistic x 3Artistic x 2Funny x 2Friendly x 1Late x 1Informative x 1Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Tea
    Dennab
    December 2008
    4,084 Posts
    I am proud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 472Funny x 6Dumb x 4Optimistic x 3Informative x 2Winner x 2Zing x 1Late x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2010
    261 Posts
    If this isn't fake, you win good sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 341Dumb x 6Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,634 Posts
    I don't think that he really notices what the hell is on the paper there. He just writes his name on whatever is given to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Iceland Show Events Agree x 346Disagree x 6Funny x 2Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts
    A true hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 213Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2009
    730 Posts
    Good job
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 159Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

March 2010
    818 Posts
    Get in there son!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 108Optimistic Optimistic x 17 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    2,393 Posts
    Wow, you should get a medal for that if it's real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 124Late x 51Winner x 2Dumb x 2Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,530 Posts
    Haha that's awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 229Agree Agree x 26Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    987 Posts
    nice one!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 72Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2009
    2,137 Posts
    One Word............... AMAZING!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 78Late x 2Informative x 2Useful x 1Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,332 Posts
    You are awesome.

I love you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 57Friendly Friendly x 33Optimistic Optimistic x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,357 Posts
    Justin...Cunt? That's the best you could come up with?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 298Funny x 41Dumb x 8Zing x 3Disagree x 3Artistic x 1Bad Reading x 1Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,742 Posts
    That's real fucking neato.

Seriously, well done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 45Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,517 Posts

and, while still a pretty good story, i wouldn't say that you owned him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 116Agree Agree x 36Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,684 Posts
    hahahhahah good job mate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 25Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member

August 2007
    3,019 Posts
    Today is a proud day for facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 92Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    March 2010
    11 Posts
    Where's Zing when you need it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 198Agree Agree x 46 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    648 Posts
    Haha, nice and inventive. Cunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 32Funny x 5Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    July 2009
    3,692 Posts
    I love you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 21Optimistic Optimistic x 7Friendly Friendly x 6Late Late x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    987 Posts
    In England everyone calls everyone cunts, its second nature to us. Most days cunt is the first word I say in the morning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 256Agree x 14Informative x 8Artistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    Justin Cunt?

Probably something I would come up with - good work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,859 Posts
    better than nothing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 46 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,814 Posts
    Get this copied.
    Now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,549 Posts
    zing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 15Agree Agree x 10Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    460 Posts
    I don't really see how it's so cool.
    I mean the guy probably didn't even read it, and if he did, he probably didn't give a shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 94Agree Agree x 4Bad Reading Bad Reading x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    11,053 Posts
    Get that shit on ebay as soon as possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 131Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    January 2009
    208 Posts
    :downsbravo:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,285 Posts
    +++++++++++++++++
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 61Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,252 Posts
    Holy balls. Ebay that shit!

Edited:

you sonofa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 63Late Late x 22Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    You are my fucking hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree x 15Funny x 2Informative x 1Late x 1Disagree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,252 Posts
    +++++++++++++++++
    >: (
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Dumb x 20Informative x 2Agree x 2Optimistic x 2Bad Spelling x 1Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,624 Posts
    Props to you, bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,788 Posts
    There needs to be a hero rating
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 74Winner Winner x 5 (list)

36. Post #36
    October 2009
    7,072 Posts
    Sir, you are a hero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 11Late Late x 6 (list)

37. Post #37
    I spent 10$ and all i got was this lousy title.
    June 2008
    5,233 Posts
    Holy shit, was expecting some sad little story but this, this is good! :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 38 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    1,599 Posts
    I agree with this.

I want to know how much you can get for this, even though it does say 'Justin... Cunt' on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,330 Posts
    Thats' pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,969 Posts
    If this is real, you sir are the most amazing motherfucker ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Late Late x 1 (list)