1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,723 Posts
    What I mean is, when a respected user is permabanned, and the cause of the ban is disputed (Some say it was racism, some don't), I think the mods will just unban him so that the peasants rejoice.
    The mods have to discuss it amongst themselves, popular opinion doesn't hold much sway.

2. Post #122
    April 2010
    123 Posts
    then you have no perspective idiot dumbass hope you die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Korea, Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #123
    July 2009
    6,009 Posts
    yeah that doesn't happen
    I see...

Well then I guess we have a bit of a situation.

I think he should be unbanned, but at first glance his post did not sound very ironic. It did later on.

4. Post #124
    June 2007
    802 Posts
    The mods have to discuss it amongst themselves, popular opinion doesn't hold much sway.
    to bad hezzy doesn't care about your nigga

he was playin the worlds smallest violin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    HUGE RACIST
    January 2005
    16,347 Posts
    It doesn't look like it at this point

Why can't you save the day TH89 :saddowns:
    iirc these guys are Hezzy's friends, he can deal with them how he likes

6. Post #126
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    anything is ironic when you read it ironically, its not irony if u need to be told it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Dennab
    March 2010
    243 Posts
    well i am white and irish so let me go ahead and put this out: all white people are fat lazy slobs and irish people are drunk idiots

but it's ok for me to say that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    HUGE RACIST
    January 2005
    16,347 Posts
    or at least Doug is, the rest might just be random OIFYers trying to impress him

9. Post #129
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    well i am white and irish so let me go ahead and put this out: all white people are fat lazy slobs and irish people are drunk idiots

but it's ok for me to say that.
    doug...

10. Post #130
    March 2010
    229 Posts
    I like that new thread you started. Enjoy your ban.

11. Post #131
    June 2007
    802 Posts
    iirc these guys are Hezzy's friends, he can deal with them how he likes
    aw shucks i'm hezzys friend :3

12. Post #132
    April 2010
    123 Posts
    or at least Doug is, the rest might just be random OIFYers trying to impress him
    I'll have you know that im asher roth nigga (or is it nigger?) mods? a little clarification?

13. Post #133
    Dennab
    March 2010
    243 Posts
    i have literally been banned by hezzy a number of times greater than a white man would count to before he gave up and paid a math-whiz asian to do it for him.

14. Post #134
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    the rest might just be random OIFYers trying to impress him
    that's pretty much it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    HUGE RACIST
    January 2005
    16,347 Posts
    I'll have you know that im asher roth nigga
    You suck at rapping
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    that's pretty much it
    hahah look at your avatar man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137

18. Post #138
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    hahah look at your avatar man!
    :banjo:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,517 Posts
    Being related to a slave who died 150 years ago doesn't give you any perspective either.

20. Post #140
    April 2010
    123 Posts
    Being related to a slave who died 150 years ago doesn't give you any perspective either.
    hmm you have it all figured out its not like whites used slave labor to further themselves and expect blacks to get there after being used as slaves

21. Post #141

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,517 Posts
    anything is ironic when you read it ironically, its not irony if u need to be told it is
    It's irony whether you're literate enough to detect it or not.

23. Post #143
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    its nothing to do with literacy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,517 Posts
    its nothing to do with literacy
    If you read that post and thought the Lankist was some guy who thought all blacks and Mexicans were violent, then the educational system owes you an apology.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    May 2009
    1,960 Posts
    You calling my friend illiterate because of his ethnic background?

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,517 Posts
    You calling my friend illiterate because of his ethnic background?
    No, I'm calling him illiterate because he couldn't detect irony if he were trapped in a burning fire station.

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    Its always seemed cowardly to me for someone to go after Jews with this stuff. Hating Jews is racism for pussies, because honestly, a gang of Orthodox Jews isn't going to recognize you in traffic and break your windshield with a baseball bat. Mexicans would, for sure. Maybe black people depending on the neighborhood. But Jews? The most they would do is sabotage the town's yeast supply. If you're gonna' be racist you ought grow a pair and pick on an ethnicity that would actually shank you.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Racist" - Greeman))
    :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    May 2009
    1,960 Posts
    You are totally exaggerating to make your point. What does that say about the point on its own?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    No, I'm calling him illiterate because he couldn't detect irony if he were trapped in a burning fire station.
    No i cant detect irony when it's not there (like lankists posts) and clearly the mods cant detect it either otherwise he wouldnt be perma'd

30. Post #150
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,034 Posts
    Actually it was Greeman, and he's not exactly the most seasoned(or practices good judgment) moderator.

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,517 Posts
    You are totally exaggerating to make your point. What does that say about the point on its own?
    It doesn't say anything, because there's nothing wrong with exaggerating to make a point.
    No i cant detect irony when it's not there (like lankists posts) and clearly the mods cant detect it either otherwise he wouldnt be perma'd
    I guess you're right. Clearly Lankist, the Mexican civil rights enthusiast lawyer, simply thinks that Blacks ad Mexicans are all violent, and wasn't making a light-heated, tongue-in-cheek post.

32. Post #152
    April 2010
    4 Posts
    Actually it was Greeman, and he's not exactly the most seasoned(or practices good judgment) moderator.
    cool i love mod sass (that was sarcasm) (i actually hate it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ecuador Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #153
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    It doesn't say anything, because there's nothing wrong with exaggerating to make a point.

I guess you're right. Clearly Lankist, the Mexican civil rights enthusiast lawyer, simply thinks that Blacks ad Mexicans are all violent, and wasn't making a light-heated, tongue-in-cheek post.
    theres plenty of racist politicians and lawyers what are you talking about

34. Post #154
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,034 Posts
    cool i love mod sass (that was sarcasm) (i actually hate it)
    Ironic that in a post about judgment you failed to judge the post correctly and came up with a preposterous concept that what I said is mod sass.

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,723 Posts
    If you removed your head from your ass cheeks and read some of Lankists previous posts you'll easily realize that he's not actually a racist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,517 Posts
    And none of them happen to be Lankist.

37. Post #157
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    If you removed your head from your ass cheeks and read some of Lankists previous posts you'll easily realize that he's not actually a racist.
    Well then why did he post a racist remark hmm? thats like sayin, hes never murdered anyone else so he cant be a murderer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    April 2010
    4 Posts
    context is irrelevant racism is racism and i dont see whats so hard to comprehend about that. find a new dick to suck i dont know what to tell you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ecuador Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

39. Post #159
    December 2009
    1,356 Posts
    And none of them happen to be Lankist.
    Well, he could have fooled me!

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,723 Posts
    context is irrelevant racism is racism
    That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)