1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    I'm tempted to make some fallout skins for that now, if nobody minds. Are they on the SVN yet?

Nobody's ported the trucks from fallout and they look awesome, so a reskin of those would be a lot like them.
    This isn't on the svn yet. I still have tweaks to make to it. I also still have a few more vehicles to finish.

2. Post #202
    January 2011
    15 Posts
    This isn't on the svn yet. I still have tweaks to make to it. I also still have a few more vehicles to finish.
    how much more vehicular devices are you doing right now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    how much more vehicular devices are you doing right now?
    I am doing a lot more. As I said this update should have 10 or so new vehicles. It has been delayed because of work and other stuff it is half done at this moment.

4. Post #204
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    I got a question, is your server still up in Gmod?

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    I got a question, is your server still up in Gmod?
    No server anymore except for testing which I can't do with the crap Internet I got right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,012 Posts
    Why didn't you credit me for the license plate Sgt.Sgt?

Also new plates

Edited:

God damn it, did I seriously just make a 2 week bump?

I thought this was still active since you linked it in your new Evo City Release
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    Why didn't you credit me for the license plate Sgt.Sgt?

Also new plates

Edited:

God damn it, did I seriously just make a 2 week bump?

I thought this was still active since you linked it in your new Evo City Release
    Looks nice and I forgot.

Updated SVN with the vehicles shown off on thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    January 2009
    333 Posts
    i think it would be cool if you had a cop car that had working lights....
    so that you dont have to wire up a car every time you buy it

9. Post #209
    January 2011
    62 Posts
    So, can you seat multiple persons in them?

10. Post #210
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    So, can you seat multiple persons in them?
    Only on a few of them...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #211

March 2011
    17 Posts
    hey guys i have a question i have a xenon server and i want to put these in but when i put them in they dont spawn when i try please help!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    November 2010
    2,826 Posts
    Whenever I try to exit the minivan, sometimes I end up in the back seat (if I hold D or A). Is this a glitch or is it just an actual feature I don't know about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    Thanks to that nice update that masterchris added to his car pack there are now some new script features such as hazards, lights and exhaust. These features are going to be added to this pack as well over time. I have 7 vehicles ready. Going in kind of random order with them.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

14. Post #214
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    Thanks to that nice update that masterchris added to his car pack there are now some new script features such as hazards, lights and exhaust. These features are going to be added to this pack as well over time. I have 7 vehicles ready. Going in kind of random order with them.
    Looking great...

Also, just wondering if its ok to use some of the EPD markings on the Dodge Charger, MC agree's that it would look nice as a old style police interceptor...

15. Post #215
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    Looking great...

Also, just wondering if its ok to use some of the EPD markings on the Dodge Charger, MC agree's that it would look nice as a old style police interceptor...
    Go right ahead. Also thanks :).

16. Post #216
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    Go right ahead. Also thanks :).
    Do you have the raw files?

Makes the job easyer...

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    Do you have the raw files?

Makes the job easyer...
    Unfortunately I don't. I just looked for them and they appear to be gone. They were on my external drive but I can't access it right now due to it constantly corrupting itself.

18. Post #218
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    Unfortunately I don't. I just looked for them and they appear to be gone. They were on my external drive but I can't access it right now due to it constantly corrupting itself.
    awww... :frown:

Ok, i'll see what i can come up with tommorow, im going to bed because i got college tommorow and then the dentist to having a filling, should be fun...

19. Post #219
    March 2011
    73 Posts
    I just Have a Quick question I can drive them and all but There Purple and Black If this was already posted how to Fix dont get mad at me please ive looked for hours on how to fix it

20. Post #220
    January 2009
    333 Posts
    can we plz get working lights and sirens

21. Post #221
    March 2011
    73 Posts
    Ok I may see what i did wrong i didnt put a Folder in Addons i just Draged a folder into it i hope that works

22. Post #222
    October 2008
    9 Posts
    Dat sultan....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #223
    I updated my SVN but no new vehicles. What is this?! :saddowns:

24. Post #224
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    I updated my SVN but no new vehicles. What is this?! :saddowns:
    You obviously have a problem with the actual SVN program if you can't install SVN stuffs...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    It says it added a bunch of stuff, but no new vehicles showed up. Are they actual vehicles or just props? That would explain it

26. Post #226
    July 2007
    1,085 Posts
    Okay I have a fix for the missing sounds issue that some of you have been experiencing. Garry has updated Gmod so now all sound scripts have to be in the main garrysmod directory to be loaded.

This means that you must move the contents of garrysmod/addons/sicknessmodels/scripts/sounds up to garrysmod/scripts/sounds so that they can be read.

This fix should work for all missing sounds so long as you can find the right sound scripts and move them out of the addon folder and into the garrysmod/scripts/sounds directory. This should work for all addons including my vehicle pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 3Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    November 2009
    72 Posts
    Okay I have a fix for the missing sounds issue that some of you have been experiencing. Garry has updated Gmod so now all sound scripts have to be in the main garrysmod directory to be loaded.

This means that you must move the contents of garrysmod/addons/sicknessmodels/scripts/sounds up to garrysmod/scripts/sounds so that they can be read.

This fix should work for all missing sounds so long as you can find the right sound scripts and move them out of the addon folder and into the garrysmod/scripts/sounds directory. This should work for all addons including my vehicle pack.
    Thanks!

28. Post #228
    August 2008
    1,407 Posts
    I don't know why I seem to be the only one with this issue, but after loading the SVN (r18) into my server, none of the vehicles show up for me or my clients.

I'm running the latest version of Gmod in SRCDS. I have no addons in other than the Sicknessmodels pack. It should be installed correctly (\garrysmod\addons\Sicknessmodels\info.txt and other directories), yet the vehicles will not show up on the vehicles menu.

No lua errors to report of, or any other errors that would seem to indicate an issue with loading the vehicles.

Any idea what's going on?

29. Post #229
    August 2008
    1,407 Posts
    Well, part of the problem seems to be that the vehicle scripts aren't included in the resources to be downloaded by the clients. Just a matter of adding them now.

Nice automerge there.

30. Post #230

April 2011
    30 Posts
    You do amazing work, however I get a problem with the cars working
    http://i54.tinypic.com/fvl3qg.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words but here are a few more, It's stuck in the air and Non-Physical (I can walk through it) Any help would be awesome

Thanks,
    Nate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    You do amazing work, however I get a problem with the cars working
    http://i54.tinypic.com/fvl3qg.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words but here are a few more, It's stuck in the air and Non-Physical (I can walk through it) Any help would be awesome

Thanks,
    Nate
    Don't support anything I made running on stolen gamemodes. Sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #232
    January 2011
    15 Posts
    hey sgt can you port gta4 cars that are moded or reskined to look like there real life counter parts like this http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/19...cuda-epm-f8272

oh i forgot to say thay dont have to be from gta4 mabie forza 2 or 3 :O a cuda would be sexy 2.5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #233

April 2011
    146 Posts
    nice pack, keep up good work

34. Post #234
    May 2011
    30 Posts
    nice pack, keep up good work
    ^This.

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    I know it's been quite a while without an update but I am slowly but surely converting all the cars to be compatible with masterchris' addon. I am also working on new vehicles and models for the pack. Latest and most simple model is a new set of doors for the back of the box trailers. Instead of being 1 thick piece as the it was before its now 2 separate models that are on the same uv so you can have logos that cross the doors almost seamlessly. I have only made one skin so far but will add more soon. I am going to also release a patch of what is done soon so that there isn't a conflict with masterchris' addon.

Anyway new door picture. This is a good thing since you can open them and they are able to fold neatly to the sides just like the real thing. Ignore my crap posing and the fact I did not turn on aa its late and I gotta work tomorrow. Picture also show how a trailer should be loaded... not like how they come into my work with shit hanging out and half the product tilted at a 30 degree angle towards you.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #236
    July 2007
    1,085 Posts
    I know it's been quite a while without an update but I am slowly but surely converting all the cars to be compatible with masterchris' addon. I am also working on new vehicles and models for the pack. Latest and most simple model is a new set of doors for the back of the box trailers. Instead of being 1 thick piece as the it was before its now 2 separate models that are on the same uv so you can have logos that cross the doors almost seamlessly. I have only made one skin so far but will add more soon. I am going to also release a patch of what is done soon so that there isn't a conflict with masterchris' addon.

Anyway new door picture. This is a good thing since you can open them and they are able to fold neatly to the sides just like the real thing. Ignore my crap posing and the fact I did not turn on aa its late and I gotta work tomorrow. Picture also show how a trailer should be loaded... not like how they come into my work with shit hanging out and half the product tilted at a 30 degree angle towards you.
    Sounds great and it's good to see you continuing to improve your models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #237
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    Can't wait to use them, looking good...

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,580 Posts
    Updated SVN to rev. 19 with the new doors. One of them spawns behind you so be aware of that. I will fix it next update. They include multiple skins for different trailer body skins. Also the update includes some of the new lights shown in that picture like a month ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #239
    November 2008
    436 Posts
    will you be adding the muscle cars out off gta iv like the dukes etc ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #240
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,256 Posts
    Sgt, did you go over to Chris's VC mod yet?