1. Post #2521
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,453 Posts
    New raid is inherently hard. Even when getting used to the flow the challenge will be significant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2522
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,649 Posts
    im probably going to sound really, really dumb, but how do i trade with people without using mail? my dad joined in the game, and if he plays often i may send him a few thousand credits every once in a while (i have like 200k of them ) but he has a free account so he cannot use mail. is there an actual trade function?

3. Post #2523
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,627 Posts
    New raid is inherently hard. Even when getting used to the flow the challenge will be significant.
    Fuck those Juggernauts man :gonk:

First time playing we got more than 10 deaths. And Bancroft still dies with two beam heals plus two healing nades plus a heal wave on him :saddowns:

4. Post #2524
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,649 Posts
    ugh i really wish i could select a button to like prefered for defense side. im tired of being a robo on offense. im useless on offense.

Edited:

and i wish you could color customize your turrets...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #2525
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,668 Posts
    imo, Sniper recon is way much more better then Shealth Recon... because backstabs does not get an insta-kill unless your lucky. Sniper I don't have a problem with, PvE and PvP rise, just stay behind, find a good spot to camp, fire every npc and retreat when fire upon, repeat. I always go where the crowd is at because they will back me up when I am having problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2526
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    im probably going to sound really, really dumb, but how do i trade with people without using mail? my dad joined in the game, and if he plays often i may send him a few thousand credits every once in a while (i have like 200k of them ) but he has a free account so he cannot use mail. is there an actual trade function?
    No, Mail and Auction House is how you trade in GA.
    Free Agents can't trade.

7. Post #2527
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,453 Posts
    They can't send, but they can receive stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #2528
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,627 Posts
    They can't send, but they can receive stuff.
    Tried sending credits to a friend, it sends but he can't open it. :mad:

9. Post #2529
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,280 Posts
    Even as a Medic it took 15 minutes just to get into a Merc game... no wonder this game went Free to Play, it's DYING

10. Post #2530
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    Even as a Medic it took 15 minutes just to get into a Merc game... no wonder this game went Free to Play, it's DYING
    :frog:
    I'm so fucking tired of this. Nothing is forcing you to play this, go play some BC2 instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #2531
    December 2006
    2,910 Posts
    It's not dying, it's just that the matchmaking is slow as fuck and the class limits mean you have to sometimes wait ages for certain classes. (Mainly medics and assaults)

12. Post #2532
    November 2010
    5,746 Posts
    Yeah, just do some quests while you're at it, those have seriously nice rewards. I wasted thousands of creds buying white gear, which I later got questing, AND, it was green.

13. Post #2533
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,280 Posts
    :frog:
    I'm so fucking tired of this. Nothing is forcing you to play this, go play some BC2 instead.
    Nothing is forcing me to play. Valid argument against my observation of how 130 people sit in a queue together and not get put in a game

14. Post #2534
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    Nothing is forcing me to play. Valid argument against my observation of how 130 people sit in a queue together and not get put in a game
    Find a matchmaking game where people don't have to wait. The more matchmaking system needs to find, the longer they'll have to wait. Global Agenda needs to matchmake 20 players.

15. Post #2535
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,280 Posts
    So it can't pick 20 players out of a pool of 130 ? It's broken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #2536
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    So it can't pick 20 players out of a pool of 130 ? It's broken
    They need to be matchmaked.
    Heroes of Newerth needs to find 8 players out of 10000 and you still have to wait 5 minutes sometimes.
    Those 130 people are of different class, level and rating. Matchmaker considers all those things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2537
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,940 Posts
    It probably matchmakes based on rating because it definitely doesn't based on class and level.

18. Post #2538
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    Three?
    Since when does Elite agents get 2 loot drops?
    I am dumb and didn't look good at the menu. I get 1x half Credits+Tokens, 1x Half Credits+Tokens+Loot and 1x Booster loot+Credits/tokens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2539
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    It probably matchmakes based on rating because it definitely doesn't based on class and level.
    Max 3 players of the same class per team? 1-29, 30-50 brackets?

20. Post #2540
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,627 Posts
    Also when 50 of those 130 are recons it's even harder.

Even though the wait is longer it's better than playing with really uneven teams before they added the three of each class limit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2541
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,940 Posts
    Max 3 players of the same class per team? 1-29, 30-50 brackets?
    Oh two whole brackets, touche.

It doesn't matchmake based on class, I had 5 robotics on my team the other night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #2542
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    It doesn't matchmake based on class, I had 5 robotics on my team the other night.
    Lier. They maxed amount of classes per team to 4 since forever and lowered it to 3 back in 1.3 .

Edited:

12/03/2010: Version 1.39 Patch Notes
    Major Highlights since Version 1.38
    New Merc PvP Maps

Volcano Assault: Breach-style map.
    Himalayan Point: Breach-style map. Scenes from this map can be seen in the original Global Agenda “talking heads” trailer. (NOTE: This map will not be in queue immediately upon deployment due to a known issue in the map. We will be releasing a fix shortly to add it).
    Toxicity: Payload-style map.

Additional Merc PvP changes

New Merc-specific PvP Rewards: New epic combat jetpacks for each class are now available as rare mission rewards from Merc PvP. They have a different look, slightly less power usage, increased thrust and flight speed, and will bind on equip.
    Versions of the Commonwealth elite items (different weapon names, same stats) now drop as Merc PvP rewards.
    Merc PvP queue now enforces a class cap of 3. (This was implemented on LIVE on 11/17/2010. No side within Merc PvP can have more than 3 of the same class.)
    Edited:

Not nice, not nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #2543
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,940 Posts
    It is spelled liar and I am not lying. Maybe the change was reverted in the newest patch. I definitely had 5 robotics on my team. It was 5 robotics, 2 assaults, one medic, and 2 recon.

Edited:

Stop taking others not liking your video game so personally
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2544
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    It is spelled liar and I am not lying. Maybe the change was reverted in the newest patch. I definitely had 5 robotics on my team. It was 5 robotics, 2 assaults, one medic, and 2 recon.
    It did not get reverted, it would be in the change logs so unless you can provide a match history for that, I'm going to call you a liar.

25. Post #2545
    August 2010
    761 Posts
    Raidyr, I just checked your 3 games:
    http://www.agendastats.com/mission.php?mid=8515704
    http://www.agendastats.com/mission.php?mid=8515399
    http://www.agendastats.com/mission.php?mid=8515277

None of them have 5 robotics on your team.

You probably got the Robotics + Recon logos confused or mixed up or something. It's impossible to have more than 3 of a class on the same team atm.

Matchmaker matches based on Star Rating, Level Bracket, and Class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #2546
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,940 Posts
    Probably.

Played some more though, games not really fun. Sorry Jack.

27. Post #2547
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    Anyone ever won Dome Defense Raid?
    My team almost did it but we got raped by the boss halfway through his healthbar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2548
    December 2009
    8,369 Posts
    Where do I get Free Agent on Steam? I only see "Demo".

29. Post #2549
    January 2010
    8,641 Posts
    launch the demo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #2550
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    Demo is the "Free Agent"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #2551
    December 2009
    8,369 Posts
    Demo is the "Free Agent"
    Nice. Gonna start downloading.

32. Post #2552
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,627 Posts
    Anyone ever won Dome Defense Raid?
    My team almost did it but we got raped by the boss halfway through his healthbar.
    The boss kills bancroft so fast, it's impossible for one or two medics to keep him healed, maybe medics will be more popular in dome defence when people realise this.

33. Post #2553
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,627 Posts
    Yay we finally beat ddr, with the bonus no less!

Edited:

uhhhhh automerge?

34. Post #2554
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,649 Posts
    UGH. the mission servers are down (or thats what people say) so i cant queue for missions to level up.
    i go into the mission menu and the type of mission select is there, but the modes arent. and i cant queue either.

hope they dont wait until monday to fix this...

Yay we finally beat ddr, with the bonus no less!

Edited:

uhhhhh automerge?
    im pretty sure after two hours automerges get broken on purpose i think...

Edited:

and for now im stuck doing QUESTS to get experience... :saddowns:

35. Post #2555
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    800 Posts
    I just bought this game. IT seems like a grindfest so far..
    Do armor vendor sell armor that affect appearance only?

36. Post #2556
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,400 Posts
    I just bought this game. IT seems like a grindfest so far..
    Do armor vendor sell armor that affect appearance only?
    That would be suits or helmets. Armor is purely stat and suits are purely appearance.

37. Post #2557
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    800 Posts
    That would be suits or helmets. Armor is purely stat and suits are purely appearance.
    Can you find suits and helmets as loots? They're so expensive :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #2558
    January 2010
    8,641 Posts
    Nope. Really thats the only thing credits are good for though.

39. Post #2559
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,627 Posts
    It doesn't take long to be swimming in credits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #2560
    So I just passed the tutorial, can't be bothered to play more, maybe later.