1. Post #1
    March 2010
    2,562 Posts
    I saw you could pay for your month with in-game money instead of irl cash. I can't pay by real money though, so does it need much dedication to pay using the in-game way?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Tunisia Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2009
    349 Posts
    I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that unless you're the leader of a corp, you're not gonna be able to rake in the cash to do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2010
    2,562 Posts
    Aww damn...
    I saw that it was rather tough too...

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    671 Posts
    The first month of the game? No way you're gonna be able to pay it with in game cash.

5. Post #5
    June 2008
    940 Posts
    We've got an EVE Online thread, FYI

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,155 Posts
    actually, being in the booster business can really set your payroll!

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    847 Posts
    I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that unless you're the leader of a corp, you're not gonna be able to rake in the cash to do it.
    Well you shot and missed, I'm far from being a leader in my corp, in fact I'm probably equivalent to a janitors bitch. but, I can make about 350 mill a month, and a GTC costs about 200-250.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,159 Posts
    Well you shot and missed, I'm far from being a leader in my corp, in fact I'm probably equivalent to a janitors bitch. but, I can make about 350 mill a month, and a GTC costs about 200-250.
    Almost skilled enough to join a corp that pays that amount in a week.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,322 Posts
    I saw you could pay for your month with in-game money instead of irl cash. I can't pay by real money though, so does it need much dedication to pay using the in-game way?
    If you played quite a bit, I'm sure that if you have the 21 day Trial, you could probably make the 300 Mil required for 30 days in-game time, if you mined your ass off. I'd recommend Getting the trial, then buying the game for 10 or 15 bucks that comes with 30 days free... You'll have 51 days to play, un-restricted for the price of the game itself

Once you get set up and mine rocks or even do missions and salvage wrecks and sell that, you'll make some decent money, Hell in 3 weeks I went from 30 Mil to 230 Mil just buying stuff on the market and then reselling it for 200% profit, Combine that with Mining, making just a humble 300k per Mine Run, and you'll easily make 300 Mil for 30 days rather consistently, and the further you advance your skills and ships, you'll even pull in more

And remember, you don't have to just mine, you can do combat, but it's been my experience that high-sec Mining provides the safest, most consistent income

And reading the above posts, you can get the 30 days for 200-250 Mil now, so hell, You can easily do that.

Mine Veldspar, Make money, Buy orders for objects that have sell orders of 150% + Profit margin, sell orders for those objects, Mine in the meantime, Repeat... Your bank will be heavy in no time

10. Post #10
    June 2008
    940 Posts
    Veldspahahahahahar. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    April 2010
    1,828 Posts
    Prepare to grind n mine!

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,995 Posts
    At that point, if you were new to the game and had to make yourself that much money just to play, it really wouldn't be much like playing.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,584 Posts
    After 3 months you can blitz lvl4 missions and make 5-10 mil an hour.
    30 days of gametime=350Mil

Here is how you do it:

Start as caldari military.
    Do all the Tutorial missions and get free ships.
    LVL 1 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP:Kestrel
    Just Blitz them until you get lvl 2
    LVL 2 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP: Caracal.
    Blitz until you get lvl 3's
    LVL 3 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP: Passive HML Drake.
    SHIP2:Salvaging Cormorant.(4x Tractor 4x salvager)
    Run missions for ISK and salvage every mission
    LVL 4 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP: Passive HML Drake with faction gear / Cruise Raven
    SHIP2:Salvaging Cormorant/ Salvaging Ferox

After that go to a: Caldari Navy Raven --> Nighthawk -->Golem.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    20,322 Posts
    At that point, if you were new to the game and had to make yourself that much money just to play, it really wouldn't be much like playing.
    You can sub just like every other MMO out there, but this one gives you the option to buy game-time in-game as well... Some people transport Billions of Isk worth of goods. I remember there was a guy with 400Billion worth of stuff in his cargo and he got attacked and killed and lost it all

There was another time where A Battleship targeted me and was waiting for me to shoot him because he had stolen from my Jetcan, and I had a friend around target him with the module that doesn't alert the enemy that you've targeted them, and then I targeted him as well, Since he stole from me, Me and my Friend could shoot him legally without Concord getting involved, but He couldn't shoot me or my friend until we shot first, Since I was the only one targeting him, to him, he targeted me and was waiting for me to shoot. I told my friend to shoot, he thought I shot, he shoots me, Concord Shoots and kills him, We loot his stuff and go Har Har Haaaar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,584 Posts
    You can sub just like every other MMO out there, but this one gives you the option to buy game-time in-game as well... Some people transport Billions of Isk worth of goods. I remember there was a guy with 400Billion worth of stuff in his cargo and he got attacked and killed and lost it all

There was another time where A Battleship targeted me and was waiting for me to shoot him because he had stolen from my Jetcan, and I had a friend around target him with the module that doesn't alert the enemy that you've targeted them, and then I targeted him as well, Since he stole from me, Me and my Friend could shoot him legally without Concord getting involved, but He couldn't shoot me or my friend until we shot first, Since I was the only one targeting him, to him, he targeted me and was waiting for me to shoot. I told my friend to shoot, he thought I shot, he shoots me, Concord Shoots and kills him, We loot his stuff and go Har Har Haaaar
    Shooting people with snowballs and then watching them get concorded is fun.

Merry X-mas!

Some people really need to think before they shoot.

16. Post #16
    March 2010
    448 Posts
    eve online sounds fun. Maybe I need to buy it

17. Post #17
    April 2009
    2,673 Posts
    eve online sounds fun. Maybe I need to buy it
    Do it, it's great.
    May 18th a new expansion comes out, be sure to check it out, you're'll be able to build stuff on planets and the graphics will be even better, not like that other popular MMO.

18. Post #18
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,328 Posts
    I solo-mine in high-sec with a 8 million SP character, and if I play the game for atleast x hours a week, I can make enough, barely, to pay for the next 30 days.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    This kind of reminds me, I should start playing again since my uber desktop will be able to handle eve + another game with ease.

Will help me afk mine a bit more.

20. Post #20
    July 2006
    1,786 Posts
    Thought there was a thread, sry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Dennab
    August 2008
    98 Posts
    Anyone know why I get checksum and corrupted file errors no matter how I download or install it?

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,633 Posts
    I found Eve fun at first, then I stopped because the trial ended. I decided to buy it, but it's boring as fuck now.

23. Post #23
    Fabulous!
    April 2010
    6,483 Posts
    I found Eve fun at first, then I stopped because the trial ended. I decided to buy it, but it's boring as fuck now.
    unoriginalopinion

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,412 Posts
    unoriginalopinion
    unusefulpost

25. Post #25
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,149 Posts
    After 3 months you can blitz lvl4 missions and make 5-10 mil an hour.
    30 days of gametime=350Mil

Here is how you do it:

Start as caldari military.
    Do all the Tutorial missions and get free ships.
    LVL 1 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP:Kestrel
    Just Blitz them until you get lvl 2
    LVL 2 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP: Caracal.
    Blitz until you get lvl 3's
    LVL 3 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP: Passive HML Drake.
    SHIP2:Salvaging Cormorant.(4x Tractor 4x salvager)
    Run missions for ISK and salvage every mission
    LVL 4 missions for Caldari Navy
    SHIP: Passive HML Drake with faction gear / Cruise Raven
    SHIP2:Salvaging Cormorant/ Salvaging Ferox

After that go to a: Caldari Navy Raven --> Nighthawk -->Golem.
    Damnit, you've got me sold. Hopefully this'll be something like 6th time lucky that I actually latch onto the game again. After I sold my first character, I haven't been able to get back into the game. My first was a Caldari mission runner like this, but now I keep making Minmatar PvP dudes. I have gotten a few kills, but then nothing else has happened, since my character is too young to join a decent pirate corp.

Edited:

This kind of reminds me, I should start playing again since my uber desktop will be able to handle eve + another game with ease.

Will help me afk mine a bit more.
    Or you could mine on two accounts, and use one to haul while the other carries on mining. Profit!