1. Post #1
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    Ok so i know a thread has been started about this but i think it dropped dead so i decided to start a new one :P

Jailbreak Gamemode:
    Prisoners:
    Spawn in a cell, with a random SWEP, knife, disguise, pistols, etc.
    They then need to find away to kill the guards off or listen to them.
    Pretty self explanatory.
    Guards:
    Spawn with a machine gun, Pistol, Fists, Weapon Checker, etc. etc.
    Give orders to Prisoners, If prisoners disobey or rebel they can be killed.
    Features:
    * My website name somewhere on the screen
    * The Random Swep at Spawn and also if killed, they drop there SWEP
    * Extra Admin commands, If possible
    * A voting system for maps (I have maps)
    * Models for prisoner\Guard
    * A random guard who is called the "Warden" who gives the main rules
    * If a prisoner kill a guard they become a guard next round
    * And anything else you can think of.

I will be so thankful for this!

If somebody comes up with this gamemode, I will grant them VIP on my server and under the News part of my forum will be a Thanks to "" for the Jailbreak Gamemode

Look Forward to your answer!

I MIGHT be able to supply a payment if you demand it, Thats what VIP is really, But i might incude extra if needed THANKS!!

~~~~~~~~ Storm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2009
    13 Posts
    This could be infinitely more entertaining if there were a "prison riot" variation. I like it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    I might be able to help with coding. But im a complet beginner in LUA. I mean like. Newbie :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,663 Posts
    69.162.99.35:27015, They already have the game mode.

* My website name somewhere on the screen
    Directly stolen from the server.

Look I found a video. Even though the guy in it is free killing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    July 2009
    195 Posts
    I started a project like this about a month ago, but i abbandoned it because i had other things to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    So does anyone want to help me with this? I will actually give you moderator if somebody comes up with this

Dude. Why wouldnt i want my website on it? I dd that with my other server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    Bump. So what do you guys think?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,595 Posts
    I've played on Havoc Gamers server, and your ideas sound exactly like their gamemode. The prisoners randomly spawn with disguise kits, knifes, and pistols. The Guards get rifles/submachine guns, a pistol, fists, and a weapon checker. The only thing that's different is the warden idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    Yea i know its on Havoc Gamers and i cant stand to play there. Too many 8 year olds and abusive mods. So does any1 want to help and be an admin?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    Bump. Any1? Or should this die out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    Nevermind

Edited:

Get this -locked- please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2009
    1,201 Posts
    I'm not clark, but hes in my clan and modified the normal GJAIL which is on Havoc Gamers server. Here is a chat he had with him.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    I can resist everything except temptation
    January 2008
    3,663 Posts
    I lol'd at this, no.

14. Post #14
    December 2009
    74 Posts
    I'm not clark, but hes in my clan and modified the normal GJAIL which is on Havoc Gamers server. Here is a chat he had with him.

He really put alot of time in what it is right now, so you'd better be happy with him Liquid!

15. Post #15
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    It says in his gamemode he sells it for 120$ i was seeing if that was still up O_O anyway its ripped of of GJail No credit to owners

But yea Nvm :P Whats so bsd about asking for a gamemode? A simple "no" would have worked...

Ok thanks anyway! Bye

` storm

16. Post #16
    April 2010
    211 Posts
    I might recode GJail also. But idk yet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    June 2011
    366 Posts
    where can I get a hold of the gamemode?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,236 Posts
    Jailbreak is a very shite of a gamemode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2011
    519 Posts
    I started a project like this about a month ago, but i abbandoned it because i had other things to do.
    Why post it then..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20

March 2013
    1 Posts
    I will help, I know no lua but do have background programming language and could help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    147 Posts
    I will be honest I think jailbreak should die, the only thing that happens in it is rdm and 8yo admins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    January 2012
    64 Posts
    Someone was converting this to GMOD 13, I don't think there's been any progress in a whole though, I might be wrong but.

If you want someone to make this for you OP, it isn't going to be cheap.

You should ask in the LUA recruitment thread.

23. Post #23
    LifePunch.net
    June 2010
    1,178 Posts
    If somebody comes up with this gamemode, I will grant them VIP on my server and under the News part of my forum will be a Thanks to "" for the Jailbreak Gamemode
    "If you build me a castle with 500 bedrooms and a moat around it I'll let you sleep on the couch in the attic. Oh and I'll write on a wall that you built it thanks"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Facepunch Dept. of Defense
    April 2012
    1,650 Posts
    "If you build me a castle with 500 bedrooms and a moat around it I'll let you sleep on the couch in the attic. Oh and I'll write on a wall that you built it thanks"
    My OCD is killing me. Please post one more time so you can have a neat, even, 1000 posts.

Edited:

VIP on my server and under the News part of my forum will be a Thanks to "" for the Jailbreak Gamemode
    Heh. Good luck with that.