1. Post #41
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,561 Posts
    True...Rip some of your sleeve off maybe?

    Edited:

    That way you can keep the paper

  2. Post #42
    SUPER DUPER
    Retyuoligkl's Avatar
    March 2008
    7,394 Posts
    burn the map, everything is now a surprise!

  3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,835 Posts


    A: Stay inside
    B: Attempt to run pass it
    C: Other
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

  4. Post #44
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,561 Posts
    Oh my god...
    Hmm...
    I seriously have no fucking idea on what to do

    Edited:

    B?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

  5. Post #45
    KommradKommisar's Avatar
    August 2009
    12,394 Posts
    What the fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  6. Post #46
    So Amazing
    Heroms's Avatar
    December 2006
    1,779 Posts
    Attempt to tame it and ride it.

  7. Post #47
    KommradKommisar's Avatar
    August 2009
    12,394 Posts
    A

  8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,835 Posts

  9. Post #49
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Search more for anything that could be of use, check if the oven works.
    We could probably fry the crab, is Tom hungry?

  10. Post #50
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,561 Posts
    Agreed with Gregah

  11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    Run&Gun12's Avatar
    May 2007
    3,361 Posts
    Search more for anything that could be of use, check if the oven works.
    We could probably fry the crab, is Tom hungry?

  12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,835 Posts

  13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    The Inzuki's Avatar
    August 2008
    4,584 Posts
    Take the picture off the wall, there might be something behind it.

  14. Post #54
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    Inafinus :3's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,875 Posts
    Sleep until the night is over.

    Do the above post first.

  15. Post #55
    SUPER DUPER
    Retyuoligkl's Avatar
    March 2008
    7,394 Posts
    check if the beast is still outside
    that is definatly something to worry about am i right?

  16. Post #56
    I DRAW SEALS
    xxfalconxx's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,999 Posts
    i'm fairly sure the beast outside just wants to be buddies and is happy to see someone else on the island (look at it's face, it's smiling :) ).

    check the pantry, then say hi to the beastie.

  17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,835 Posts

    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Funny Funny x 5 (list)

  18. Post #58
    SUPER DUPER
    Retyuoligkl's Avatar
    March 2008
    7,394 Posts
    Firstly, yell to the beast, non-threateningly, just yell to it. If nothing happens, wait out the night

  19. Post #59
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Firstly, yell to the beast, non-threateningly, just yell to it. If nothing happens, wait out the night
    We should do this.

  20. Post #60
    bob4life's Avatar
    May 2010
    772 Posts
    throw something at or near the frog, to see if its awake or something. if it isnt, sneak past it.plus, take the gasoline with you just in case. or, better yet, douse the frog with gasoline, and set it on fire.

  21. Post #61
    SUPER DUPER
    Retyuoligkl's Avatar
    March 2008
    7,394 Posts
    but it's raining outside.
    I think the best course of action is to first see if it is friendly. Then we can go from there

  22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    Run&Gun12's Avatar
    May 2007
    3,361 Posts
    Wait, the picture showed a person rummaging through a pantry, right? Try checking what's in that same pantry. If nothing, sleep for the night.

  23. Post #63
    So Amazing
    Heroms's Avatar
    December 2006
    1,779 Posts
    Give him the crab, maybe it's hungry.

  24. Post #64
    bob4life's Avatar
    May 2010
    772 Posts
    i gotta agree with rety. but in the message, it said that the frogs drove the people out, or killed em or something. it was kind of a vague message, so you should probably avoid contact for now, and continue looking for useful supplies. and the the message also said there were a lot of frogs, not just one, so you should hang out in the house for now till its daytime.
    also, maybe that frog thing likes crab meat. you could try distracting it with the meat or something. i dunno...

  25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    krten_2x 4b's Avatar
    December 2008
    3,055 Posts
    Try to turn the stove on.

  26. Post #66
    Dennab
    January 2008
    1,633 Posts
    Use crab meat as distraction until you can run on to another place.

    Just found this interactive, don't usually do them but this looks interesting.

  27. Post #67
    I DRAW SEALS
    xxfalconxx's Avatar
    March 2009
    5,999 Posts
    frogs are friendly things though, maybe they just helped the last people move off the island to somewhere nicer?

  28. Post #68
    Crossu88's Avatar
    July 2008
    1,328 Posts
    This map reminds me so much of the call of pripyat zaton or jupiter.

  29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    aero1444's Avatar
    May 2007
    2,050 Posts
    Press up up down down left right left right B A Start

  30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    krten_2x 4b's Avatar
    December 2008
    3,055 Posts
    How about up,down,left,right,L1,L2,R1,R2?

  31. Post #71
    LeetZero's Avatar
    April 2010
    149 Posts
    1. Go outside with the torch and hope the torch will be lit up by a lighting bolt.
    2. Try to see what is in the dark hole using the flamed torch.

  32. Post #72
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,561 Posts
    Grab 2 rocks from outside, set the torch alight. Break through the hole in the wall and proceed forward

  33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,835 Posts
    My hard drive is crashing like crazy, I will update Tom when I get it fixed. BTW Tom isn't trying anything with the frog at night in the rain.

  34. Post #74
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    I reckon we should cook the crab in the oven, we must be really hungry by now.
    Do we have any means of making fire, or is the oven even working?

  35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    xamllew's Avatar
    November 2005
    3,835 Posts
    Tom doesn't have a lighter or matches. Oven's long burned out.

  36. Post #76
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,561 Posts
    Does he have basic firemaking skills? If so...

    Grab 2 rocks from outside, set the torch alight. Break through the hole in the wall and proceed forward

  37. Post #77
    Gregah's Avatar
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Two rocks ain't going to do us any good, how are you supposed to even light a fire with them?
    You'd need flint and iron to start a fire.

  38. Post #78
    WolfeClaw's Avatar
    February 2010
    5,561 Posts
    Hmm...The good ol' fashioned stick rubbing technique? It'd take a while to create a fire but it'd help reveal any surprises if we venture through the hole in the wall

  39. Post #79
    SUPER DUPER
    Retyuoligkl's Avatar
    March 2008
    7,394 Posts
    Sit down, relax, maybe eat the crab, and wait out the night. There isnt much to do at midnight in the rain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  40. Post #80
    Crossu88's Avatar
    July 2008
    1,328 Posts
    Grab another leg from the chair and find some flint and something to put them together.