1. Post #1
    February 2010
    124 Posts
    Do it. Now.

My (weak) contribution
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,554 Posts
    weak indeed.

Despite being a meme, I'm actually a bit curious what some people might come up with.

I'll let the section regulars speak up, though: Rate me to keep the thread, rate me to lock it for meme spam. Sorry maddog, cutting back on a lot of this stuff as of late.

Edited:

...or just rate because you're glad there's a moderator here doing something for once. :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly x 70Agree x 32Disagree x 3Dumb x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    February 2010
    124 Posts
    I understand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 36Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,554 Posts
    I don't know bout you guys, but I'm amused with the possibilities.

wakkawakkawakka
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 36 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts

I'll try out something more artistic later on, there are endless posibilities to these facial expressions.

Lemonator : awesome picture, combining the best of two worlds!
    daijitsu : I lol'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    February 2010
    124 Posts
    I don't know bout you guys, but I'm amused with the possibilities.

wakkawakkawakka
    I lol'd. Very hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

8. Post #8
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,886 Posts
    The movie theater talkers :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22 (list)

9. Post #9
    February 2010
    5,553 Posts
    That's awesome Castro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    February 2010
    124 Posts
    I call this "Dan Drooling Over a McDonald's Supersize French Fry."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    September 2007
    686 Posts

I tried, at least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

12. Post #12
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    5,992 Posts

FOR THE LAST TIME ROMAN, I DON'T WANT TO GO BOWLING!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26 (list)

13. Post #13
    Midna is hot stuff~
    October 2007
    2,589 Posts
    This picture should be self-explanatory.

Lord of the Rings, anyone?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

14. Post #14
    June 2009
    627 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2010
    804 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

16. Post #16
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,387 Posts

Yeah, daijitsu, keep this up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

17. Post #17
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 26Dumb Dumb x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,050 Posts

Amusing thread, this is.

Also, May the 4th be with you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

19. Post #19
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,554 Posts
    I changed the thread's post icon to NSFW, so have at it everybody.

also, love the yoda.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,836 Posts

" Fuck man, this is not what I had in mind when I became a thief "

You know, I'd fucking hate to be Garret. Sure you're the master thief, but think about all of the shit he goes trough. Zombies, crazy ass cultists, ghosts... Shit, all those things he has to endure just to get his daily living
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    November 2009
    324 Posts
    :siren: Don't Ever go to this Website, It is sick :siren:

*Shudder*, Bad Memories

Also would this be considered a Meme?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    February 2010
    5,553 Posts
    Fuck knows, but you won't get banned if you don't know if it's a meme or not

I think

23. Post #23
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,554 Posts
    I already mentioned in the first post that, despite being a meme, it has potential for some funny stuff. Looks like it's delivering.

24. Post #24
    November 2009
    324 Posts
    I already mentioned in the first post that, despite being a meme, it has potential for some funny stuff. Looks like it's delivering.
    I was refereeing to the 2 Girls 1 Cup Picture i made

Is 2 Girls 1 Cup a Banable Meme?

25. Post #25
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    The smileys provided is sort of a meme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,886 Posts
    The smileys provided is sort of a meme.

Edited:

Discussed in the first few posts...
    besides your second contribution was a sort of meme.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,554 Posts
    Well, if he didn't have a shocked look on his face and the mention of bad memories wasn't there, I'd have probably banned for shock site referral. If someone is stupid enough at THIS point to enter that URL, they kind of deserve it.

28. Post #28
    January 2010
    804 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    June 2009
    302 Posts

Trying to do sketchy-art-shit...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

30. Post #30
    November 2009
    324 Posts
    Well, if he didn't have a shocked look on his face and the mention of bad memories wasn't there, I'd have probably banned for shock site referral. If someone is stupid enough at THIS point to enter that URL, they kind of deserve it.
    Okay, Just in case i have added something at the top of my post to warn people up the website

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    You know, I'd fucking hate to be Garret. Sure you're the master thief, but think about all of the shit he goes trough. Zombies, crazy ass cultists, ghosts... Shit, all those things he has to endure just to get his daily living
    ...and aliens, elementals, wild animals, robots... everyone is out to get him. :)

32. Post #32
    February 2010
    311 Posts

My contribution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    I love this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    January 2007
    148 Posts
    Happens to all of us :(

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    L-----o-----L

Edit: Wait I just bumped. :ohdear:
    Don't ban me I'm sorry.

36. Post #36
    March 2010
    429 Posts
    Original:
    Edited:

Something simple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Edit: Wait I just bumped. :ohdear:
    Don't ban me I'm sorry.
    I think you can only get banned for bumping your own threads. :)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    109 Posts

That is actually my first drawn cat ever!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    February 2010
    5,553 Posts
    Were you never a child?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    July 2007
    932 Posts
    Happens to all of us :(
    tsk tsk it says create a one panel....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)