1. Post #1

March 2009
    28 Posts
    I'd love to see some Adventure Time models. The mood of the show fits GMOD so well!

http://adventuretimewithfinnandjake....ory:Characters

Needed

Finn
    Jake (Giant and Small) (Maybe SNPC :D)
    Princess Bubblegum
    Lumpy Space Princess
    Marceline The Vampire Queen (bat and human)
    Ice King
    Finn's Golden Shortsword (Swep and Model)

Would be nice to have

Abraham Lincoln
    All the other princesses
    Rainicorn
    Candy People
    Lumpy Space People
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

March 2009
    28 Posts
    Come on! Someone tell me your interested in one of these!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

January 2010
    56 Posts
    are you 5?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

March 2009
    28 Posts
    no, contrary to popular belief you can be over 12 and watch more than Jersey Shore, Family Guy, Adult Swim and other shit of the like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2010
    19 Posts
    fucking yes I want to see this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    657 Posts
    I support you
    Modeling Finn for example is piece of cake for a good modeler
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Arab Emirates Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2011
    2,203 Posts
    I support you
    Modeling Finn for example is piece of cake for a good modeler
    Thread's been dead for close to 3 years, buddy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    657 Posts
    *FACEPALM*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Arab Emirates Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    January 2012
    71 Posts
    Thread's been dead for close to 3 years, buddy.
    That's right, so instead of bumping old threads over and over again like you always do, you could send a pm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)