1. Post #4281
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,762 Posts

I got this one without the branding on it so it's p cool.
    I also have a South Park one

She got my brother a mario one. I wanna get some Valve ones for my room though.

Edited:

Pageking no content, move along gentlemen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #4282
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,346 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

3. Post #4283
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,804 Posts
    Looks nice.
    I need to clean my desk. It's like the only place in my room where i can dump stuffs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

4. Post #4284
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,762 Posts
    You lucky people with your nearby IKEA stores. Mine is like 490 kilometers away. Shipping is like $300.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #4285
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    and pictures
    Holy shit, you have Toby's LazyVlog poster. Goddamn you I want that.

6. Post #4286
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,346 Posts
    Holy shit, you have Toby's LazyVlog poster. Goddamn you I want that.
    Toby is just awesome. I had to purchase one of his posters. Only $10, really isn't that much and totally worth it.

7. Post #4287
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    Toby is just awesome. I had to purchase one of his posters. Only $10, really isn't that much and totally worth it.
    Where did you buy it from?

8. Post #4288

August 2009
    1,231 Posts
    new keyboard and computer coming on friday and wednesday but got this today

and an imac yesterday

will post updated desk friday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

9. Post #4289
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,156 Posts
    are those headphones any good?

10. Post #4290
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,346 Posts
    are those headphones any good?
    They are until they snap where they extend out on one side. That is apparently a fairly common problem. Besides that, they feel and sound great. I have worn them for hours without any discomfort.

Edited:

Also the mic went out on mine so I ended up buying a cheap one from dealextreme and taping it on.

11. Post #4291
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    They are until they snap where they extend out on one side. That is apparently a fairly common problem. Besides that, they feel and sound great. I have worn them for hours without any discomfort.

Edited:

Also the mic went out on mine so I ended up buying a cheap one from dealextreme and taping it on.
    I had the 377s and mine snapped in the same spot, it's extremely common. Same with the mic problem.
    I have 777s now though, got them on sale.

Content:

12. Post #4292
    September 2008
    872 Posts
    kitchen computer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #4293
    thf
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    3,331 Posts
    Only two of the original PS's, the value is a different story.

2 of
    http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Sy...5063843&sr=8-3

equals 1 of
    http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-64-Sy...5063831&sr=8-1

Which is quite funny really. After going through plenty of thrift shops, yard sales, antique stores, and surprise finds that people have thrown out, Playstations and computers seem to end up everywhere locally but not a single N64. (buying used on Amazon/ebay is a waste of money when you can find these for $4 or less )
    Though a PS1 is worth much more to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

14. Post #4294
    February 2010
    1,814 Posts
    Though a PS1 is worth much more to me.
    For the record, it's equally strange that you can buy 5 Gamecubes for the price of one PS2 Slim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #4295
    Dennab
    April 2009
    156 Posts

1440x900 monitor
    AMD Athlon 5600+ 2.8ghz
    Nvidia Evga GTS 250 1GB
    4GB Ram
    1TB Hard Drive
    monitor buddies.

16. Post #4296
    March 2011
    1,414 Posts
    monitor buddies.
    I used to have that as my second, but my buddy had a shit monitor and I traded :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #4297

August 2009
    1,231 Posts
    kitchen computer?
    will probably spend most its time in there but it's actually really light and has just the 1 power cord so it'll get moved back and forth a lot.

18. Post #4298
    Just got my new Ikea Galant desk. I love it.

Do note the
    I love that look.

I really want to overhall my desk. I saw one of the first posts using what looked like your desk along with an extension. i either want that setup, or ajacks desk system. I have a long wall area.about 7.5 feet long where my desk is. And I'd either like it to be one giant long desk or some sort of wrap around.

Is there a great desk retailer online I can browse. IKEA has a shockinly small desk selection online. But I might go to the store this saturday.

Edit: Or I don't know how to browse Ikea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

19. Post #4299
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,854 Posts
    I don't get why everyone has so many monitors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #4300
    September 2008
    872 Posts
    its nice having the room and see who messages you while in-game and not have to minimize. I have 3 and its nice but 1 is mostly not used. 2 I think is the perfect number if you don't use more than one monitor for gaming.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #4301
    I don't know about other people, but photo editing and video editing is very cluttered on one screen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #4302
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,346 Posts
    I don't know about other people, but photo editing and video editing is very cluttered on one screen.
    If you edit photos/videos, this.

its nice having the room and see who messages you while in-game and not have to minimize. I have 3 and its nice but 1 is mostly not used. 2 I think is the perfect number if you don't use more than one monitor for gaming.
    If you're a gamer, this. Not to mention other info like temps, what track is playing, etc. Two monitors are perfect for me.

23. Post #4303
    February 2010
    1,814 Posts
    One monitor for mapping/making whatever, another monitor for reference you can see at the same time

24. Post #4304
    January 2008
    1,840 Posts
    I have one at 1280x1024. Serious pain in the ass to do a lot of things, and I don't think just having a 1080p monitor would help... Its also easier to type a paper when you put reference materials on one and use the other to type on. For me I just type on the netbook I have and use my desktop for reference...

25. Post #4305
    March 2011
    1,414 Posts
    My favorite reason

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/9351/screenshot2011051121383.png
    Or a game and internet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #4306
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,854 Posts
    I have one at 1280x1024. Serious pain in the ass to do a lot of things, and I don't think just having a 1080p monitor would help... Its also easier to type a paper when you put reference materials on one and use the other to type on. For me I just type on the netbook I have and use my desktop for reference...
    Well I have the same, but does being able to alttab or steam overlay less honestly justify the price of another nice big monitor? I know a lot of business professionals like engineers really like them, the only reason I was given was that they "increase productivity" but for regular use it seems like a lot of people have them when they could just have one large 27" or something, couldn't they? I guess I don't do any video editing or rendering so I wouldn't know about that stuff but a lot of people in here have it and they can't all possibly use it for that.

27. Post #4307
    August 2007
    662 Posts
    Get one, try it, then try to go back. I was skeptical too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #4308
    January 2008
    1,840 Posts
    Well I have the same, but does being able to alttab or steam overlay less honestly justify the price of another nice big monitor? I know a lot of business professionals like engineers really like them, the only reason I was given was that they "increase productivity" but for regular use it seems like a lot of people have them when they could just have one large 27" or something, couldn't they? I guess I don't do any video editing or rendering so I wouldn't know about that stuff but a lot of people in here have it and they can't all possibly use it for that.
    One large 27" is more expensive than, smaller than, and possibly lower pixel density than 2 say 21.5" monitors. Personally I wouldn't want two widescreen monitors, too much space is taken up, but one widescreen and this 19" I have now would be perfect for me.

On the other hand, my university's library has what I believe are Dell ultrasharps, can't tell if it's 24", 27" or 30" (my guess is 27") and they're fucking sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4309
    turbo buttes
    June 2007
    14,347 Posts
    I love Dell UltraSharp monitors. They are gorgeous.

30. Post #4310
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,214 Posts
    For the record, it's equally strange that you can buy 5 Gamecubes for the price of one PS2 Slim.
    A new PS2 Slim is actually newer than a new Gamecube, and the GC hasn't reached the point where it's rare at all.

31. Post #4311
    A self proclaimed lyrically philosophical physicist
    October 2008
    1,436 Posts
    Got my new desk put together yesterday, quite sleek if I say so myself. Loving not being setup in the dining room where the whole family can view my screens with ease.

Heads up, :siren:GIANT IMAGES AHOY!:siren:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #4312
    February 2010
    1,814 Posts
    A new PS2 Slim is actually newer than a new Gamecube, and the GC hasn't reached the point where it's rare at all.
    Considerably newer, but still a crazy price difference for both being in the 6th generation.

33. Post #4313
    Dennab
    April 2009
    156 Posts
    I used to have that as my second, but my buddy had a shit monitor and I traded :buddy:
    Does anyone know what type of monitor it is? Because I've been trying to find the model of it but can't anywhere.

34. Post #4314
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,190 Posts
    Got my new desk put together yesterday, quite sleek if I say so myself. Loving not being setup in the dining room where the whole family can view my screens with ease.
    Heads up, :siren:GIANT IMAGES AHOY!:siren:
    Playing Dead Space after 9 oclock?
    Ballsy move.

Edit:

Have a poor man's desk.

And yes those are glow in the dark stars :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Winner x 2Agree x 1Friendly x 1Funny x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #4315
    Glorious GNU/Linux Master Race
    May 2010
    5,015 Posts
    cute cat :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #4316
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,412 Posts
    Ballsy move.

Edit:

Have a poor man's desk.

I have an LG Flatron too! Might not be the same one though.

37. Post #4317
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,190 Posts
    I have an LG Flatron too! Might not be the same one though.
    Mine has "FLATRON wide" on it.

Edit:
    ~widescreen~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events

38. Post #4318
    March 2011
    1,414 Posts
    Does anyone know what type of monitor it is? Because I've been trying to find the model of it but can't anywhere.
    It came with my first computer.... a dell.

39. Post #4319
    A self proclaimed lyrically philosophical physicist
    October 2008
    1,436 Posts
    Ballsy move.
    It's the only way to play it.

And I see you also have a stuffed animal, have you also had yours since you were 4?

40. Post #4320
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,437 Posts
    Ballsy move.

Edit:

Have a poor man's desk.

G15 V1 Bros!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)