1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,959 Posts
    What game is that? Is it battefield? (difficult to see)
    Its COD:5 like mentioned before, I had to adjust the field of view to make it playable but it does work quite well under eyefinity, just that somethings are squished vertically but that is because the monitors have a vertical res of 900 pixels, thats the only game that you notice it in. Hopefully the later call of dutys actually support eyefinity well. Only games that dont work too well are UT3 (Feild of view fucked) Half Life + mods (dont make sence as it should see it as one big monitor, rather than 3 mirrored) and Killing Floor even though thats on the unreal engine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #362
    July 2009
    682 Posts
    I have the 19'' mac, because I'm awesome :smug:
    (No you're not don't lie)(Song)

I hate macs, you can't really game on them, yet. But I'll stick with windows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,821 Posts
    you game one Macs. there not as many games (bot more are coming out) for Mac as there are on PC but yeah, you can game on Macs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,746 Posts
    mac has no game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,821 Posts
    PS3 has no game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #366
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    17,590 Posts
    you has no game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #367
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,821 Posts
    I has game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,353 Posts
    its cod:5 like mentioned before, i had to adjust the field of view to make it playable but it does work quite well under eyefinity, just that somethings are squished vertically but that is because the monitors have a vertical res of 900 pixels, thats the only game that you notice it in. Hopefully the later call of dutys actually support eyefinity well. Only games that dont work too well are ut3 (feild of view fucked) half life + mods (dont make sence as it should see it as one big monitor, rather than 3 mirrored) and killing floor even though thats on the unreal engine.
    cod:5 > cod:6 imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #369
    January 2009
    8,524 Posts
    I has game.
    you are game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #370
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    cod:5 > cod:6 imo
    Nazi Zombies > C.o.D. 6

Edited:

EDIT: Poor content better than no content:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,959 Posts
    Funky speakers, where did you get them/what are they like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    February 2010
    1,508 Posts
    Nazi Zombies > C.o.D. 6

Edited:

EDIT: Poor content better than no content:

I feel like vomiting. Too much white for my taste. I like... darker stuff. But not darker women.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    17,590 Posts
    you are game
    I lost game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

14. Post #374
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    I neatened it up and made it all pretty-like.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #375
    Not a very good Member
    January 2010
    2,398 Posts
    God dammit get some shit up your walls! Movie poster would fit very well i guess, within a frame of course
    hes not 14.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    17,590 Posts
    hes not 14.
    actually, he is

17. Post #377
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,821 Posts
    really?

18. Post #378
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,122 Posts
    Im to lazy to go to IKEA and get a new desk. I will go there eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

19. Post #379
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    17,590 Posts
    really?
    He visits another forum I'm on, he's a bit more open about things there.

20. Post #380
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,821 Posts
    oh.

21. Post #381
    November 2007
    79 Posts
    Funky speakers, where did you get them/what are they like?
    They're iPod speakers I got as a gift a while ago, terrible, terrible but I don't have many alternatives at the moment, as a bonus they can light up and rape your vision.

Also @ Juice_Layer I totally agree, but we only recently moved in and so the walls haven't been painted, I hate the fuck out of white too :P Keyboard is shit, speakers are shit, desk is actually ok but looks like shit. It isn't that bad IRL, merely my phone camera.

22. Post #382
    April 2009
    2,433 Posts
    Yeah sure cod6 with WW2 weapons
    I accidentally whacked the "6" key.

23. Post #383
    May 2010
    154 Posts
    Only really just moved in so still a bit bare & my pc monitor died the other day so i'm using my TV

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #384
    eXistys
    Keep it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #385
    June 2010
    1,358 Posts
    Thought I'd give it a shot. Pretty simple. I know cable management sucks. Thoughts?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,208 Posts
    You got an F.

Seriously tho, it's good but looks a little cramped to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #387
    June 2010
    1,358 Posts
    You got an F.

Seriously tho, it's good but looks a little cramped to me.
    Nah it's not too cramped for me, although more space may be nice. No cash for a new desk though, and nowhere to put one either. Kinda sucks >_<
    Nevermind!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,289 Posts
    Nah it's not too cramped for me, although more space may be nice. No cash for a new desk though, and nowhere to put one either. Kinda sucks >_<
    Nevermind!
    Why don't you move your tower off your desk?

29. Post #389
    June 2010
    1,358 Posts
    Why don't you move your tower off your desk?
    I'm still planning out how I'm going to arrange the cables for my headset etc...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,289 Posts
    After some long hours I finally finished wall mounting all my monitors. I'm really pleased with the setup. Also everything is 3" higher than they were previously to accommodate the tallness of my household, lol.

My Cintiq cable came but turns out I ordered the wrong kind of DVI extension cable, so I'm still not able to run the Cintiq, ordered the new cable though.

Also loving my custom made Logitech Z-2300 speaker mounts, worked flawlessly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 16Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    393 Posts
    That looks amazing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #392
    Switch(config)#
    October 2007
    3,695 Posts
    You son of a bitch, Ajacks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,289 Posts
    You son of a bitch, Ajacks.

Who you calling a bitch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #394
    Switch(config)#
    October 2007
    3,695 Posts

Who you calling a bitch?

:love:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,289 Posts
    Hey Mod, how do you like your Bose speakers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    Switch(config)#
    October 2007
    3,695 Posts
    Funny you should bring that up. The left one just died this morning. Luckily I just inherited a shit-ton of cash from my open-house so I'm on the prowl for a new set.

Although... I can't arrange 5.1 unless I rotate my whole desk around to mount them on the wall behind me... so I'm stuck with 2.1.

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,289 Posts
    Funny you should bring that up. The left one just died this morning. Luckily I just inherited a shit-ton of cash from my open-house so I'm on the prowl for a new set.

Although... I can't arrange 5.1 unless I rotate my w hole desk around to mount them on the wall behind me... so I'm stuck with 2.1.
    I'm sticking with 2.1 for the sake of convenience, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to get down the line. I was looking into the Polk Audio Soundbar but I just didn't like the audio quality for the price. Hell right now I'm just using cheap cheap Logitechs but I'm totally content with them (odd from someone who has used such a wide gamut of speakers) but I think eventually I'll get something better.

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,431 Posts

I have the best cable management
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #399
    Switch(config)#
    October 2007
    3,695 Posts
    -snip-

derp

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,289 Posts
    I actually might try and get the same pair. See the headphone jack on the right speaker? I use that to switch between speakers and headphones. I hate having to go into the sound options and change it.
    I just split the audio coax off the sound card and run both speakers and headset simultaneously. Just have to make sure to mute the one not in use. What do you think about the Companion 3/5 systems?

The companion 5's are expensive but would be perfect in size and mountability for my setup. I wonder if the companion 3's could be rigged up for wall mounting.

Why the snip?