1. Post #241
    February 2007
    78 Posts
    Well, i donīt know how to make flexes too. Respect to the figerposing, only you have to rig the finger bones to the fingers of the model, is not hard. Eyeposing only is possible if the model have different texture for each eye.

With practice (and looking the model in HLMV), you will know when you rig is well made or not.

Iīll send you the link to the rest of the models via PM.
    Very well, I'll take a look and see what I can do. I will probably download a 3ds Max 10 trial tonight.

2. Post #242
    I am Zero's Fox
    February 2009
    3,501 Posts
    Well, I'll be waiting for this release. Subscribed to the thread, this is what I want. Good luck

3. Post #243
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Very well, I'll take a look and see what I can do. I will probably download a 3ds Max 10 trial tonight.
    Good Luck!

4. Post #244
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Ah i forgot say you a thing in the PM!!! Maybe is possible that your model need more textures and you are used all. In this case you will have to create one (or some textures) to continue texturing the model (looks like some "textures" like metal or coat is rendered (or default textures) in MMD).

And good luck, remember that we are here to help you!

5. Post #245
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Double post permitied:

I have great and good news: Thanks to the help of my friend XenoAisam, i can "descifrate" and read the readmes, and the following models,....

-Flandre
    -Suika
    -Reimu
    -Marisa
    -Scarlet
    -Cirno
    -Patchouli
    -Hong Mei
    -Alice Margatroid
    -Yakumo Ran

...are allowed to be modified and distributed (YES!). The bad news are that the Yuuka and Sakuya Izayui arenīt, so that person who decide make that models, will have to PM the original authors to ask for permission.

How to read the "unreadable" readmes:

(i donīt know if will be the same for 7, is the same in XP and Vista)

Go to PC, control user panel, Regional configuration. Choose Japanese and select "Yes, i want restart my pc". After restart your pc, you will be able to see the Japanese characters in the readmes files instead of strange characters. If you want, save the text file in Unicode format instead of ANSI to continue watching the text in Japanese when you change the language again to your language.

Continue working on the Cirno model.

6. Post #246
    February 2007
    78 Posts
    Well that sucks, looks like I won't be doing anything then. I was looking forward to doing the Yuuka model. But if I can't, I don't really care since the other models are being taken care of. Well, good luck with this project.

7. Post #247
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Well that sucks, looks like I won't be doing anything then. I was looking forward to doing the Yuuka model. But if I can't, I don't really care since the other models are being taken care of. Well, good luck with this project.
    I can try PM to the original author for you if you want.

8. Post #248
    February 2007
    78 Posts
    You could try.

9. Post #249
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Double post permitied:

I have great and good news: Thanks to the help of my friend XenoAisam, i can "descifrate" and read the readmes, and the following models,....

-Flandre
    -Suika
    -Reimu
    -Marisa
    -Scarlet
    -Cirno
    -Patchouli
    -Hong Mei
    -Alice Margatroid
    -Yakumo Ran

...are allowed to be modified and distributed (YES!). The bad news are that the Yuuka and Sakuya Izayui arenīt, so that person who decide make that models, will have to PM the original authors to ask for permission.
    What about the Evangelion models?

10. Post #250
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    What about the Evangelion models?
    I will make all the models that is not related with Touhou after release this first. For the Asuka and Rei models, iīll have to send a pm to the original author.

11. Post #251
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    I will make all the models that is not related with Touhou after release this first. For the Asuka and Rei models, iīll have to send a pm to the original author.
    Ah okay, I'll wait then.

12. Post #252
    I am Zero's Fox
    February 2009
    3,501 Posts
    Holy fuck, there's allowance for the Ran model? :3:
    Hell yes

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,145 Posts
    Holy fuck, there's allowance for the Ran model? :3:
    Hell yes
    Indeed. To those who play Obsidian Conflict, we already have a Chen ragdoll to go with it should Ran get a release.

14. Post #254
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Speaking of Obsidian Conflict can we get a screenshot of what they look like in-game when they're done?

15. Post #255
    March 2008
    92 Posts
    Reimu ragdoll/Player model = My life complete

16. Post #256
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Speaking of Obsidian Conflict can we get a screenshot of what they look like in-game when they're done?
    Yes, of course. I had a photo of Flandre, but it was a very old version. Here are the 4 models that i have been done:

Flandre:

Suika:

Reimu:

Marisa:

As you can see, the skirts are not perfect, and looks very weird when you are running or crouching. It was very difficult to me rigging these parts to "fix" it. Also, thereīs no gestures in the face of the models (i donīt know how to make flexes), and i just found some errors in the Suika model.

For the moment, except the Reimu model, all have jigglebones (i think that i have to fix the hair of Suika).

Iīm continue working in the Cirno model. Their fingers donīt stop giving problems.

17. Post #257
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Yes, of course. I had a photo of Flandre, but it was a very old version. Here are the 4 models that i have been done:

Flandre:

Suika:

Reimu:

Marisa:

As you can see, the skirts are not perfect, and looks very weird when you are running or crouching. It was very difficult to me rigging these parts to "fix" it. Also, thereīs no gestures in the face of the models (i donīt know how to make flexes), and i just found some errors in the Suika model.

For the moment, except the Reimu model, all have jigglebones (i think that i have to fix the hair of Suika).

Iīm continue working in the Cirno model. Their fingers donīt stop giving problems.
    Do you know anybody who could fix the skirts?

18. Post #258
    August 2008
    107 Posts
    ahh you mess obsidian conflict with touhou!

pss: come to obsidian conflict! XD

19. Post #259
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    ahh you mess obsidian conflict with touhou!

pss: come to obsidian conflict! XD
    No yet XD.

Indeed. To those who play Obsidian Conflict, we already have a Chen ragdoll to go with it should Ran get a release.
    True, also, thereīs a Monizi model, and i think that are more Touhou models. I have to review all again (in these moments can be perfectly 200 playermodels for OC U>_>).

Do you know anybody who could fix the skirts?
    Probably any people more "expert" than me, iīm only a "noob trainee".

20. Post #260
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    No yet XD.Probably any people more "expert" than me, iīm only a "noob trainee".
    Ah okay, I wish I could help you somehow but I have no experience with modeling.

21. Post #261
    March 2008
    92 Posts
    Nice progress, both Reimu and Marisa look amazing!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    I am Zero's Fox
    February 2009
    3,501 Posts
    So far so good. Keep it up, this may be what I need to start playing gmod again

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,145 Posts
    Are there any plans on adding facial animations at a later point?

24. Post #264
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Are there any plans on adding facial animations at a later point?
    In this first release not, probably it will in the next version of the pack. Iīll have to search a tutorial about faceposing and learn and practice of it.

I donīt made anything on this week. Maybe can finish the Cirno model the Friday/Saturday.

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,145 Posts
    Any progress since the screenshots that have been posted earlier?

26. Post #266
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Any progress since the screenshots that have been posted earlier?
    Ehhh, nope XD. I was busy, and iĺl try make something this week. You know, universitarian life.

27. Post #267
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Doublepost permittied:

Cirno model finished:

An authentic hell rig it. Their fingers still looking weird, but at least have less bugs that after. Didnīt add jigglebones because i donīt know if their wings are flexible or rigid (some Touhou fan can confirm it?).

The next model will be Hong Mei (sorry Patchuoli, Mei is more pretty than you XD).

Iīll left this for you, a MMD video where appears the Touhou models in the song "Bad Apple":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdFCR...eature=related

(Yes, all of them are different, no idea where i can get them).

28. Post #268
    July 2010
    14 Posts
    I think Boroko is working on a flandre model, but
    I don't remember how long ago that was.

But yeah, this is awesome! I will eagerly await completion!

*NERDGASM*

Sorry.

29. Post #269
    I am Zero's Fox
    February 2009
    3,501 Posts
    An authentic hell rig it. Their fingers still looking weird, but at least have less bugs that after. Didnīt add jigglebones because i donīt know if their wings are flexible or rigid (some Touhou fan can confirm it?).
    Her wings are stiff, as they are made of ICE

30. Post #270
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Her wings are stiff, as they are made of ICE
    Ok, thanks for the data :3

About the OC playermodels, i saw the Chen and the Monizi playermodel (i think that this one is private).

31. Post #271
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Doublepost permittied:

Cirno model finished:

The next model will be Hong Mei (sorry Patchuoli, Mei is more pretty than you XD).

Iīll left this for you, a MMD video where appears the Touhou models in the song "Bad Apple":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdFCR...eature=related

(Yes, all of them are different, no idea where i can get them).
    Nice, I can't wait until the others are finished then released.

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,145 Posts
    How's China looking so far?

33. Post #273
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Any progress?

34. Post #274
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    How's China looking so far?
    Any progress?

Hmm yes. Didnīt have a lot of time, but iīm working.

Finished texturing her (hope that donīt left anything):

I think that i can finish the model after the wednesday.

And yes, iīll add jigglebones :P

35. Post #275
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    Hmm yes. Didnīt have a lot of time, but iīm working.

Finished texturing her (hope that donīt left anything):

I think that i can finish the model after the wednesday.

And yes, iīll add jigglebones :P
    Cool, can't wait man.

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,145 Posts
    Out of curiosity, how does China look in-game?

37. Post #277
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    Out of curiosity, how does China look in-game?
    No idea. I donīt test the models in game until i rig it (too lazy to create a map to test it XD). Iīm rigging Mei in these moments (i dont have a lot of free time), so, when i finish her, iīll upload a photo of her and Cirno in game.

38. Post #278
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,145 Posts
    How much progress has been made?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    How much progress has been made?
    Finishing the last touches before take photos. Maybe the wednesday iīll can upload it.

40. Post #280
    November 2010
    1,414 Posts
    (Yes, iīm near to finish the last touches and upload the photos)

While, i have a "mission" for all these people who wants help me. Is refered to the coming soon tutorial. I have all the necesary to write the MMD->Source part, but iīm continue investigating the Source->MMD part.

I found some videos about how to use MMD, so the question is, what are the necesary elements to make able a model to MMD (the skeleton, the flexes maybe...?).

Iīll very thankful if someone can help me in this.

Also, i donīt admit more MMD models as a request. I have a long list to port.