1. Post #441
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    I think that he asked for the rest of the users if the fact that i fixed the faceposing is good. The rest is unintelligible.

No idea.

2. Post #442
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,183 Posts
    Using my advance translation skills, I have figured out what he said...I think

"Finally, You fixed it, Maestro. So anyways is the Reisen model good enough to be released yet?"

There.

3. Post #443
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Using my advance translation skills, I have figured out what he said...I think

"Finally, You fixed it, Maestro. So anyways is the Reisen model good enough to be released yet?"

There.
    Ammm. The answer is not. Unless you want a crappy beta model.

4. Post #444
    April 2010
    266 Posts
    FINALLY...you made it Maestro,but i cant wait so anyway did found be good finished yet for releasing reisen modelling is complete?
    HALLELUJAH...CH@NCE FUU!!
    paients
    friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #445

December 2011
    1 Posts
    Plz work on it again...
    those are awesome models....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 China Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #446
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything but can everyone at least try to type with proper spelling and grammar? It makes me feel like I'm surrounded by illiterate weaboos...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #447
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,183 Posts
    I'm not trying to be rude or anything but can everyone at least try to type with proper spelling and grammar? It makes me feel like I'm surrounded by illiterate weaboos...
    Just a guess, but I see their flags in the bottom left of their corner and they just might not speak English and are probably using some sort of translator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #448
    July 2011
    179 Posts
    ....Totally Weeaboo! i dont waiting here do want reisen's ragdoll be released yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #449
    September 2009
    2,020 Posts
    ....Totally Weeaboo! i dont waiting here do want reisen's ragdoll be released yet.
    Patience is a virtue, if he releases it now there maybe a few bugs we don't know about.

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,111 Posts
    Any news in regards to this?

11. Post #451
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    For the next year.

Had to do some proyects before continue working on this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #452
    July 2011
    179 Posts
    For the next year.

Had to do some proyects before continue working on this.
    ok...,i hope you thing so good idea your own projects be resume still working right?
    ----
    God Bless you in Happy New year... 2012! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Philippines Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #453
    January 2011
    63 Posts
    I really need a better Cirno Model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #454
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    July 2010
    139 Posts
    That is a way past amazing import.

16. Post #456
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Pretty interesting. Where you got it?

17. Post #457
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    sorry, I'm just joking. That picture was made in MMD.
    after I learn how to import model from source to MMD I got this idea.
    so I import toolgun and make this pose overlay on GMOD's screenshot then use photoshop to blur it a bit.
    that's it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    January 2011
    63 Posts
    so I import toolgun and make this pose overlay on GMOD's screenshot then use photoshop to blur it a bit.
    that's it.
    I need to learn how to do that.

19. Post #459
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    that's it.
    You and your photobombs. But it looks real. You want know how to import MMD stuf into Source?

20. Post #460
    January 2011
    63 Posts
    that's it.
    How do you port models from Source to MMD?

21. Post #461
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    You and your photobombs. But it looks real. You want know how to import MMD stuf into Source?
    I found a plugin to import/export .pmd to 3ds max is that what you guys doing?
    and I just start to use 3Ds max I don't think I can do what you did there.

How do you port models from Source to MMD?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhmZkdgPvVk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acpBDo0k8P0
    follow these tutorial until you get model and texture in 3Ds max then export it as .x you can use them for accessory in MMD.
    .x exporter is a plugin for 3Ds max try google "panda .x exporter".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Thailand Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #462
    July 2011
    179 Posts
    whoa,how supposed doing your about MMD laying import to the GMOD screenshots? its not be mistake its be FAKE do a editing the photoshop right?

23. Post #463
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    I use a script of MarioKart64n to import directly the pmd model into Max. Is more quickly, and better than the old method of exporting the .x format (you dont have to fix the textures).

And well, the rest is "easy": rigging, and making the faceposes.

24. Post #464
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    I use a script of MarioKart64n to import directly the pmd model into Max. Is more quickly, and better than the old method of exporting the .x format (you dont have to fix the textures).

And well, the rest is "easy": rigging, and making the faceposes.
    yeah I was refer to MarioKart64n's script.

"easy" as same as danmaku level I see.

25. Post #465
    January 2011
    63 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhmZkdgPvVk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acpBDo0k8P0
    follow these tutorial until you get model and texture in 3Ds max then export it as .x you can use them for accessory in MMD.
    .x exporter is a plugin for 3Ds max try google "panda .x exporter".
    a 3GB program just to convert? D:
    Well I'm just going to have to do it then...

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,111 Posts
    Any news on Remilia?

27. Post #467

January 2012
    528 Posts
    I'd really like theses as player models, that way i can port them to l4d2 survivors and meet up with my requests, perhaps you could also realease the qcs and smds after these are done?

28. Post #468
    January 2011
    63 Posts
    Really need these because it would save the trouble of Photoshoping stuff.

29. Post #469

January 2012
    528 Posts
    I could do these if someone could give them in .obj and give their textures too

30. Post #470
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Eventually i will releasing it, i dont have much time to work on them.

31. Post #471
    March 2011
    36 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeityLi...73792733253063
    second times joke is not funny.

so this is not a joke someone really work on it right now.(same person that made Hakurei Shrine map and SDM)
    he have some problem and ask me to post this.
    right now finger not work properly and some texture is wrong so he won't release it yet.
    Any advice to fix finger problem << he ask for this
    and I think we should ask the author first before public this for GMOD.

in readme.txt it cleary say "Model data can be used only by the MikuMikuDance software"
    so...we better ask for permission from author directly.
    What I have is here :
    http://piapro.jp/raptol his/her model showcase
    http://twitter.com/_C_mell_# his/her twitter (not sure If it can use private message I never use twitter)

problem is we should use Japanese instead of English. so anybody here can do that?
    add me on steam or the person in that screenshot if you can do it.
    Don't add if you just want a model. any further information will post here.
    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Thailand Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Every time you have to modificate a MMD model/port it, you have to ask ALWAYS to their author. MMD modelers are very jealous with their models, and they are even able to "shut down" the distribution of the model.

About the finger and texture problem, i dont know. You could take a photo about the problem to show it?

For the message, look if you can see their email. Write a message in English and Japanese (i used Google Translator. I know that is not perfect and the result is a shit, but well...), and wait for a response (twit him to make him know that you sent a pm).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    May 2011
    295 Posts
    Every time you have to modificate a MMD model/port it, you have to ask ALWAYS to their author. MMD modelers are very jealous with their models, and they are even able to "shut down" the distribution of the model.

About the finger and texture problem, i dont know. You could take a photo about the problem to show it?

For the message, look if you can see their email. Write a message in English and Japanese (i used Google Translator. I know that is not perfect and the result is a shit, but well...), and wait for a response (twit him to make him know that you sent a pm).
    The problem with the fingers is just that they do not react at all to the Finger Poser tool, even though I renamed the bones to match Valve models' ("ValveBiped.Bip01_L_Hand", etc...).

The eyes do not react to the Eye Poser tool either, I'll try to figure out why.

Some of the meshes of the hair have inverted normals which makes them appear darker when exposed to light, I'll fix that soon.

And finally, the readme contains the authors' twitter (http://twitter.com/_C_mell_) and gallery (http://piapro.jp/raptol). Since the readme has an english part I assume that he/she can read english, but I'm not sure if he does check his messages often. If anyone here can try to contact him/her, I would be really grateful since I do not have much time between that and my other modelling/mapping projects.

ps: that said I won't release it until I get the author's approbation of course. As for the forbidden sexual use of the model, I removed all the polygons of Remilia's skin that are covered by her clothes.

34. Post #474

January 2012
    528 Posts
    The problem with the fingers is just that they do not react at all to the Finger Poser tool, even though I renamed the bones to match Valve models' ("ValveBiped.Bip01_L_Hand", etc...).

Some of the meshes of the hair have inverted normals which makes them appear darker when exposed to light, I'll fix that soon.

And finally, the readme contains the authors' twitter (http://twitter.com/_C_mell_) and gallery (http://piapro.jp/raptol). Since the readme has an english part I assume that he/she can read english, but I'm not sure if he does check his messages often. If anyone here can try to contact him/her, I would be really grateful since I do not have much time between that and my other modelling/mapping projects.

ps: that said I won't release it until I get the author's approbation of course. As for the forbidden sexual use of the model, I removed all the polygons of Remilia's skin that are covered by her clothes.
    It think that might be because the eyes in most mmd models are like cylinders intead of spheres, also did you assign weights to the fingers?

35. Post #475
    May 2011
    295 Posts
    It think that might be because the eyes in most mmd models are like cylinders intead of spheres, also did you assign weights to the fingers?
    About the fingers, obviously °3°
    I checked that all the bones were correctly assigned in 3DS Max. And about the eyes, and entirely redid them, but it looks glitchy when Remilia turn her head. I did assign the correct head bone in the qc. The finger problem is more complicated apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #476

January 2012
    528 Posts
    About the fingers, obviously °3°
    I checked that all the bones were correctly assigned in 3DS Max. And about the eyes, and entirely redid them, but it looks glitchy when Remilia turn her head. I did assign the correct head bone in the qc. The finger problem is more complicated apparently.
    well i'm kinda unfamilar with 3ds max because i use blender, if you can send this to me, i may be able to help you

37. Post #477
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts

Check the rigging and compare it with a "completed" model, like female_01 (note: their fingers arent all fingerposeable).

About the eyes, doesnt matter the geometry of the model. Can you post the qc code?

You can flip it, although i dont remember where.

As for the forbidden sexual use of the model, I removed all the polygons of Remilia's skin that are covered by her clothes.
    Lol that remembers to me when i sent a model to Keychain, heh. You know, 3DCG models XD

38. Post #478
    December 2007
    176 Posts
    Hello, I'm back again. Quite the advancement on the models and such. Can someone get me up to speed what's been done and such please?

I still need to make sure I have the proper tools to bring the MMD models back to 3D max. I was still having issues with the UV mapping when porting them though.

39. Post #479
    November 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Hello, I'm back again. Quite the advancement on the models and such. Can someone get me up to speed what's been done and such please?

I still need to make sure I have the proper tools to bring the MMD models back to 3D max. I was still having issues with the UV mapping when porting them though.
    Good that finally you decided back, Novax.

A lot of things have changed. Thanks to mariokart64n, there is a script tool that exports the model without breaking the UVmap. And like i told you yesterday, i learned more things, so step by step iŽm fixing the errors and "soon" iŽll start with faceposing.

IŽll pass you that script later.

40. Post #480
    May 2011
    295 Posts
    Here comes THE NEWS!

Good news, I've fixed the fingers and the dark spots in her hair which where caused by the hair material being "nocull" (some other materials such has her clothes NEEDS to be nocull or they'll look invisible from the other side).
    The bone names for the fingers weren't correct °3° I had to remove the part before the dot.

at least the face animations are alright

except the eyes that still aren't affected by the eyeposer...and that in fact do not seem to be affected by their bone at all (so they derp when Remilia's head isn't facing the X axis)

here are the QC lines regarding the eyeballs:
    eyeball righteye head -1.93 -3.18 56.85 eyeball_r 1.2 2 remilia_iris 1.5
    eyeball lefteye head 2.21 -3.18 56.85 eyeball_l 1.2 2 remilia_iris 1.5

the head bone is indeed called "head".

bonus:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)