1. Post #41
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,013 Posts
    My and Postman are planning on playing tomorrow, I think. He'll probably play without me because I sleep till 1 PM.

2. Post #42
    No, pick mine! The Heavy Petter guild. Has a hall, too.
    :argh:

Edited:

My and Postman are planning on playing tomorrow, I think. He'll probably play without me because I sleep till 1 PM.
    Is that why you're never online? I'll be playing quite a lot today, I think.

3. Post #43
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    I'll be happy to play with the guys who are planning to play tomorrow.

Also, to join in on the "Whose guild will it be?" fight, my guild has the most badass name and I have a guild hall. What now?

4. Post #44
    December 2007
    145 Posts
    Add me. Im sorta noobish because i just bought it over the sale. my username is fudgeman511 and my character name is Sir ThinksAlots

5. Post #45

August 2008
    201 Posts
    we need a guild before we can do anything, so someone who has the steam page make a vote, do we join a guild or make our own?

6. Post #46
    I say join my Guild because everyone likes onomatopoeia. How couldn't you?

Anyways, I'm still in the Pre-Searing as my new Monk. Level 5, nearly level 6, the result of obsessively compulsively completing each and every quest I can find. All of them.

Edited:

Plus, our guild hall is the palace in Cantha. We're just that badass.

Edited:

And remember, add "Postman Manman" to your friends to contact me.

7. Post #47
    February 2009
    133 Posts
    I think I'm going to stay with my guild, but I'm willing to help you guys out for a bit.

Note: My graphics card burnt out, so I won't be playing for a while.

IGN: Atris Twinstrike Jr
    or
    IGN: Mesmer Childress

8. Post #48
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    I can foresee lots of conflicts here, seeing as everyone wants everyone to join their respective guilds.

But either way, I'm logging on today and adding everyone to my friends list.

Also, I think the only good that will truly come of this Facepunch super guild will be that everyone here will just be more experienced and organized when Guild Wars 2 releases. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

9. Post #49
    Well, if someone wants me to join their guild, my brother can take over mine and I'll leave. Probably temporarily.

10. Post #50
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    I'm thinking, to best resolve all of this, I'm going to create a new guild called "Face Punch [FP]," and then start inviting people. We can all decide upon guild hall, cape, and whether or not we want to align ourselves as Kurzick or Luxon later.

11. Post #51
    I'm thinking, to best resolve all of this, I'm going to create a new guild called "Face Punch [FP]," and then start inviting people. We can all decide upon guild hall, cape, and whether or not we want to align ourselves as Kurzick or Luxon later.
    Kurzick. It must be Kurzick.

12. Post #52
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Kurzick. It must be Kurzick.
    I agree, but I was trying to keep it unbiased. So does anyone oppose this? Unfortunately the guild name has to be "Face Punch," since it can't be just one word. Is that all right?

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    735 Posts
    My guild is pretty cool, it's a "Title Farming guild" but they mostly just ask people what they wanna do because they are bored. The Guild Leader is always afk because he's playing Starcraft.

Also suxon.

14. Post #54
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Well, I've created the Face Punch [FP] guild. (No cape or hall yet, we can make a group decision on those.) If any of you want an invite, just let me know. I've added everyone here who's posted their IGN's, so I should know who to invite.

I'm looking forward to kicking ass and what not.

15. Post #55
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts
    I don't know how frequently I'll be online, but feel free to add Kasha Bloodletter, and if you see me, feel free to ask for help.

16. Post #56
    Well, I've created the Face Punch [FP] guild. (No cape or hall yet, we can make a group decision on those.) If any of you want an invite, just let me know. I've added everyone here who's posted their IGN's, so I should know who to invite.

I'll have to leave my Guild, and give it to my brother. I'll get around to that soon.

Edited:

Unfortunately, however, I don't have much money to give. I'm actually really poor. (I have around 10 platinum.)

17. Post #57
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Unfortunately, however, I don't have much money to give. I'm actually really poor. (I have around 10 platinum.)
    That's fine. While I'm not terribly rich like I used to be, I can get the money back pretty quickly.

18. Post #58
    That's fine. While I'm not terribly rich like I used to be, I can get the money back pretty quickly.
    Someone's gotta teach me how to make money fast.

19. Post #59
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Someone's gotta teach me how to make money fast.
    Though not really the fastest way to make money, it's a good way to make money nonetheless and is good if you're into PvP, and not really as repetitive as farming dungeons over and over again. Just get Zaishen Keys and sell them by trading in 5,000 Balthazar faction to the [Tournament] guy in the Temple of Balthazar. They (should still, unless it's changed for whatever reason) sell for about 4.5-5k each, and, if you're playing alliance-related content, you're getting Kurzick/Luxon faction at the same time.

20. Post #60
    Though not really the fastest way to make money, it's a good way to make money nonetheless and is good if you're into PvP, and not really as repetitive as farming dungeons over and over again. Just get Zaishen Keys and sell them by trading in 5,000 Balthazar faction to the [Tournament] guy in the Temple of Balthazar. They (should still, unless it's changed for whatever reason) sell for about 4.5-5k each, and, if you're playing alliance-related content, you're getting Kurzick/Luxon faction at the same time.
    Wow, people really pay that much for Zaishen keys? If I had known that two years ago, I'd be rolling in virtual cash...

Time for some Random Arenas.

21. Post #61

August 2008
    201 Posts
    ill join the guild as soon as i reinstall, how many ppl we got in it?

22. Post #62
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    sorry bros. out of town, won't be able to be active until july 11. You guys just play with each other until then.

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    735 Posts
    I wanna join the FP guild, but I also kinda don't want to leave my guild. I leave as soon as I get a build one of my officers made for HA. It looks pretty promising.

24. Post #64
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    ill join the guild as soon as i reinstall, how many ppl we got in it?
    Just me, for now, but I'll start messaging people today and inviting them.

I wanna join the FP guild, but I also kinda don't want to leave my guild. I leave as soon as I get a build one of my officers made for HA. It looks pretty promising.
    Just let me know when you're ready to be invited.

25. Post #65
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,918 Posts

What's your ingame name?

26. Post #66
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    What's your ingame name?
    My main character name is "Revans Apprentice,"

27. Post #67
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,918 Posts
    -nvm-

28. Post #68
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    I might try it out a bit. I think I'm really poor, but have a lot of decent items.

Gateguard Jeken

Edited:

Oh yeah, I remember now. I'm basically a pack rat for collectibles. I have a storage screen and a backpack full of them. I think I'm just going to dedicate all of them at the Hall of Monuments, I doubt that any of them are really valuable now.
    I also stored a bunch of perfect upgrades that no one ever wants to buy. Used some of them to make my badass 'Fiery Oni Blade of Fortitude'

29. Post #69
    March 2010
    804 Posts
    IGN:Mohawk Jackl
    I deleted my level 20 and 17 and started again HUZZAH!

30. Post #70
    September 2009
    58 Posts
    Haven't played in a couple years, IGN is "I have a man skirt" looking for a guild, I love to do the alliance battles, i was never really good at 4v4.

31. Post #71
    June 2010
    1,928 Posts

Time to get my ass back to being a kick-ass Paragon! So much memories of me and my friends grinding Skales cause we needed their teeth for a quest.

Edited:

Fffuck, I don't remember any of my characters names. Shit!

Edited:

Sent an email to support, hope I get a fast response so I can play.

32. Post #72
    March 2010
    804 Posts
    Add me :)

33. Post #73
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    If everyone could post their account info in this format:

[*code]FP account name - Steam account name (the name that would be used to add you to a friend list) - main character name, level + classes[/code]

Mine:

Code:
    Skynrdfan2 - boomheadshot100 - Derp Ieatdurcookie, level 11 Ranger/Monk

34. Post #74
    February 2008
    123 Posts
    I'm in :) I mostly just RA but I guess I can help out here and there. I need some campaigns completed with my Ritualist so will be lots of stuff to do.

35. Post #75
    June 2010
    1,928 Posts
    Found my character name!

Code:
    Anthophobian - 100Michael - Zenia Aran, level 20 Warrior/Dervish

36. Post #76
    February 2008
    123 Posts
    Code:
    Mikkel49 - the_bulletproof - Legendary sabotage, 20 + Rt/Me
    Let's get going with the guild stuff

37. Post #77
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Code:
    GhostG45 - GhostG45 - Revans Apprentice, level 20 Warrior/Monk
    I've been sending out messages on Guild Wars to people from this thread about the Facepunch guild, so you should either have gotten one or get one soon.

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    735 Posts
    Alright I'm getting on right now, and leaving my guild.

Code:
     Kronos Zul - No steam name right now - Gimmie a Banquet level 9 Elementalist/Monk or Kronos Zul level 20 Warrior/something

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,176 Posts
    Oh, I think I'm going to uninstall the game since I don't play it anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,044 Posts
    Code:
    Grasp - Grasp - Kasha Bloodletter, Level 20 Necromancer/Assasin
    I'm gonna stick with my guild, But add me to your friends, I'll be up for most events and such when I'm online.