1. Post #81
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    Just updated OP.

Can someone PLEASE give me a free run to Lions Arch, Droknar's Forge, etc? I seriously need these places.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,040 Posts
    Just updated OP.

Can someone PLEASE give me a free run to Lions Arch, Droknar's Forge, etc? I seriously need these places.
    Yeah, sure! Oh... wait,
    FUCK ME.
    I forgot about the Shadow Form nerf a little while back. And, there goes my running service :/

3. Post #83
    Just updated OP.

Well, I have a running build I was thinking about using. I haven't done it in forever, and it was honestly never particularly effective to begin with, but I could try.

4. Post #84
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    Just updated OP.

From where? I used to do runs to Lions Arch from Ascalon City.

5. Post #85
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    The closest place I am to any major place is Grendich Courthouse.

Anyone who can do this, please add Derp Ieatdurcookie.

6. Post #86
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    Just updated OP.

I can try running you to LA, but not Forge.

7. Post #87
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    Ghost was cool enough to run me.

SERIOUSLY need a run to Forge now plz.

8. Post #88
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    I found a guide on how to get easy Balthazar Faction points by doing Zaishen Elite with heroes. Only after I finish buying all the skills for myself and heroes do I notice the "This build has been archived because it no longer works. Heroes are no longer allowed in Zaishen Elite"

Fuuuuuuuuuuu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    A highly respected gentleman in Chernarus
    June 2010
    2,094 Posts
    I found a guide on how to get easy Balthazar Faction points by doing Zaishen Elite with heroes. Only after I finish buying all the skills for myself and heroes do I notice the "This build has been archived because it no longer works. Heroes are no longer allowed in Zaishen Elite"

Fuuuuuuuuuuu
    Wow. That's got to suck.

10. Post #90
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    I think I'm just gonna work on my Survivor character for now. Kilroy's always gave me decent drops.

I'm almost 600k experience without dying of the needed 1337k.

11. Post #91
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    So I was thinking, maybe we could all get together and do Underworld or something?

12. Post #92
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Sure. And after that, can someone help me finish the final mission of factions? I've been waiting half a year for enough people, and every time I join a random group, they fail epically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    I could try to help you with it.

14. Post #94
    June 2010
    19 Posts
    Finaly people who play Guild Wars

Code:
    Stythe - Foutonwar - Zera Vrock, Level 17 Warrior/Elementalist

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,480 Posts
    So which game are you guys playing? I only have Nightfall.

Edited:

And what timezones? I'm GMT+1.

16. Post #96
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    How much are perfect weapon upgrades and inscriptions worth nowadays?
    Also, what are some cool looking, non unique weapons?

17. Post #97
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts

For Anthophobian

.jpg quality rape what the christ

18. Post #98
    June 2010
    1,927 Posts
    My game won't fucking launch all of the sudden, what the hell? I was just playing like, 30 minutes ago!

19. Post #99
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    My game won't fucking launch all of the sudden, what the hell? I was just playing like, 30 minutes ago!
    Wierd. Launches fine for me.

20. Post #100
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    Can someone give me a run to Sanctum Clay/Fishermen's Haven from Lion's Arch for free? i would love you foreverrrrr

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    995 Posts
    I own my own guild (was given to me because leader was going to Iraq) and now I only have a few friends of mine invited. If anyone's interested in joining, PM me or something.

Also, has anyone beat War in Kryta content?
    Blimm says a nice little reference. :)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,475 Posts
    I used to play this game before all the expansions, was fun. I had a necro/warrior he was pretty beast. I had this glowing chaos axe thing and a shit ton of money, that was all I remember. Oh and I had a ranger/something and I had this awesome bow.

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    995 Posts
    I used to play this game before all the expansions, was fun. I had a necro/warrior he was pretty beast. I had this glowing chaos axe thing and a shit ton of money, that was all I remember. Oh and I had a ranger/something and I had this awesome bow.
    You should play again, if you beat the original, they added new content to do with the Shining Blade trying to take back Kryta. It's short, a little hard, but worth it!

24. Post #104
    July 2010
    259 Posts
    Guild Wars was amazing when I played it two years ago. It had a great community.

I'd be willing to buy it again at Christmas if the community picks up.

25. Post #105
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    Can someone give me a run to Sanctum Clay/Fishermen's Haven from Lion's Arch for free? i would love you foreverrrrr
    Again, I can try. I used to run Ascalon to LA, and ToA, and Sanctum Clay, but I don't know if I still can, though I should be able to.

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,480 Posts
    So which game are you guys playing? I only have Nightfall.

Edited:

And what timezones? I'm GMT+1.

27. Post #107
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    I have all the games and my timezone is GMT, so maybe we can play together Tinter. Anthophobian also only has nightfall and is GMT+1.

28. Post #108
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Also, has anyone beat War in Kryta content?
    Blimm says a nice little reference. :)

Guild Wars has a lot of references. Like 'Drakes on a Plain'
    Koss: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these Balthazar-blasted drakes on this Balthazar-blasted plain!"

Just sold my Water Djinn minipet for like 5-10k less than it's worth. I just want to get rid of the blasted things. I don't suppose any of you collect them?

29. Post #109
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    Again, I can try. I used to run Ascalon to LA, and ToA, and Sanctum Clay, but I don't know if I still can, though I should be able to.
    ite bro:

Derp Ieatdurcookie

your in GMT right?

30. Post #110
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Well fuck me, my survivor died. There goes 20 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    Yeah I'm GMT.

32. Post #112
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    Yeah I'm GMT.
    okay, if i ever see you on ill message you or if you ever see me on message me.

Edited:

HOLY SHIT.

I just logged onto my 4 year old account... i seriously CAN NOT believe it. All the shit in my inventory, holy balls.

Is there any way to transfer stuff from one account to another?

33. Post #113
    February 2010
    61 Posts
    Code:
    feriscanadius - da_lic_d - Feris One, level 20 Dervish/Necromancer
    Alt - Feris Canadius, level 14 Ranger/Mesmer

34. Post #114
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    oh god
    one of the 4 year old characters i have has a pet named gus...

my dog that died just last year :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    gentlemen, i present to you the result of having an account inactive for nearly 4 years with 4 characters on it, then getting a new account and transferring all of the items from my old characters to my new one:

2 perfect shields
    1 perfect bow
    12 minis

36. Post #116
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,913 Posts
    Still need that run? I can get on now if you want.

Edited:

i haaate fuuuckiiing fiiiiish people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    July 2009
    1,901 Posts
    Still need that run? I can get on now if you want.

Edited:

i haaate fuuuckiiing fiiiiish people
    coolest guy alive right there ^

38. Post #118
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    2 perfect shields
    1 perfect bow
    12 minis

Too bad perfect weapons and such aren't worth shit anymore. :(

Dear god, if they were, I would be rolling in gold. I have 32 assorted perfect weapon upgrades, including Sundering sword and axe upgrades, 2 'of Swordsmanship' upgrades, 2 Hammer Grip of Fortitude, and a ton of other useful stuff

I'm just waiting for cool looking weapons to upgrade. I was extremely excited when I found my 9 requirement Oni Blade which is now 'Sundering Oni Blade of Fortitude' With a +20% damage when below 50% health. Not the best inscription, but it's factions and I can't replace it. If I could, I have multiple '+5 energy' inscriptions.
    Also got a Fiery Dragon Sword or whatever, but it has 11 requirement.

39. Post #119
    July 2010
    4,125 Posts
    Lurked these forums for a while. Finally bothered to make an account.

If anyone here needs a run to any place in tyria give me a yell on Double Derv Dare.

I can get to any spot in Tyria excluding the fire islands solo. That includes the desert, (as well as sanctum cay to get there), all of the southern shiverpeaks, etc. Note that I am not including Eye of the North, though I can run around there as well if needed.

If people need help with stuff I have several characters that have access to all areas in each game, and all but one or two of my characters are ascended and infused. I'd be more than willing to screw around /assist when I have free time.

Current characters that I am on if I am playing:
    Double Derv Dare (Main) (Primary running character)
    Spike The Holywater
    Mistress Mirazhe
    Zephyr Stride (lvl 5 Tyrian runner in progress. I eventually want to get Tyrian Grandmaster Cartographer on a lvl 5, but that's a work in progress. As is I run from Lions Arch to Sanctum Cay at lvl 4.)

40. Post #120
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    Any chance you would want to help me finish the last mission of Nightfall or Factions? I'm stuck on both, because no one is in game to finish.