1. Post #561
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    Are people really still falling for this. Can't they read the first few pages talking about it being fake before wasting their time looking for the sound files.
    noone has any evidence to say its fake.

its EXTREMELY unlikely for the morse code dates to be true, but if they are... well then... :ohdear:

Edited:

oh no, page king, lemme find some good creepypasta

Edited:

The Portraits
    There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting, was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After a what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning. As he looked around, he was suprised to see the walls adorned by many portraits, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him, their features twisted into looks of hatred. Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wall, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.
    Face down in an unfamiliar bed, he turned blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,438 Posts
    noone has any evidence to say its fake.

its EXTREMELY unlikely for the morse code dates to be true, but if they are... well then... :ohdear:

Edited:

oh no, page king, lemme find some good creepypasta
    The lack of evidence proves it's false.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    July 2010
    547 Posts
    Hey, what's thi- OH GOD A MONKEY :byodood:! Get it off!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

4. Post #564
    March 2007
    125 Posts
    The monkey thing is just evil, fucking animal abuse, normally I don;t really give a rats arse, but tying a deperate, scared animal up and near fire aswell, is a fucking madmans act. /rant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 46Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    The lack of evidence proves it's false.
    If you yourself, or anyone else has said that they have went throughout the files, and haven't found anything, about codes, then it could possibly be real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #566
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,438 Posts
    If you yourself, or anyone else has said that they have went throughout the files, and haven't found anything, about codes, then it could possibly be real.
    :\
    If I didn't find the files that corresponded to what the thing was talking about, it means that it's real?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #567
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    :\
    If I didn't find the files that corresponded to what the thing was talking about, it means that it's real?
    it means its a possibility.

8. Post #568
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    Occam's razor determines that it's false in that case.

9. Post #569
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,438 Posts
    it means its a possibility.
    It means either of three things,
    It's fake
    You're fucking crazy and are imagining things
    Your game is possessed

10. Post #570
    December 2009
    2,598 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 40 (list)

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,598 Posts
    What the hell is that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,374 Posts
    What the hell is that.
    fake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    September 2008
    202 Posts
    [HTML]

Hey! I was wondering where my skinny dipping photo got to!

(My bad, forgot the img thumb code)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #574

June 2010
    247 Posts
    I WANT TO FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    December 2009
    2,519 Posts
    If someone quotes that monkey picture one more time, I'll personally give them something scary to write about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    June 2010
    46 Posts
    i dont know if i can beleive you but thats just really cool

17. Post #577
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    "Wake up!
    Wake up!
    WAKE UP!
    PLEASE WAKE UP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Dumb x 21Late x 4Funny x 2Bad Reading x 1Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    November 2009
    1,486 Posts
    Parents use caretaker to protect weak children. Caretaker calls parents later, asking permission to cover frightening statue of clown. Parents say "Foolish caretaker, we have no statue."

Children and caretaker found dead. Parents rejoice. Frightened children and weak caretaker not true Soviets.
    You are home to watch Pravda on televisir about degenerate murderer who is on the loose. You look out the window door to beet field, and you notice Man standing in the snow. He look like foto on televisir and he smile at you. You gulp vodka, picking up fone to your right and dialing Local Militia Precinct Commissar. Back out the glass you look, pressing fone to ear. Notice he now closer to you. You drop vodka in shock.

No footprints in snow. It was reflection. You dullard!

Your apartment is bulldozed down to make way for glorious tractor factory.

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Kremlin's clock glows red in the darkness—it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift. "I am sergeant Voronin, please present your documents".
    I love these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 67Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #579
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,293 Posts
    I love these.
    Alright, I laughed at the last one the most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

20. Post #580
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,569 Posts
    Im on it!
    I already looked through a lot of the sounds as well some of the dialogue entries for the radio station, I didn't find anything. But still, I didn't look through all of it, so go ahead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

21. Post #581
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    I can't sleep. Thank you, Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #582
    April 2010
    53 Posts
    I don't like spoilersbecause they firstly tempt people and secondly... you spoil it. *Bravo*

That is one creepy ass monkey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #583
    July 2010
    547 Posts
    I found this pretty fucking creepy

What the fuck is that? What is happening?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 4Late Late x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #584
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,746 Posts
    I'll just leave this here.

Edited:

this too.

First, I just want to say that I have never been a believer in the supernatural, paranormal, etc. I think that everything has a logical explanation that maybe only seems "bizarre" because of a certain kind of over excitement that many people have about "an experience from the other side," or what have you. There is absolutely no explanation for what I'm about to share with you, and it absolutely scares the crap out of me. Just recounting this is giving me a really creepy feeling that I don't think I'll be able to shake, maybe ever.

About three years ago, I was sitting in a local coffee shop in upstate New York during a little road trip. The restaurant was empty except for me and the night waitress. She was really pleasant and talked a lot; she was offering places to check out while I was in town and seemed amazingly astute. In fact, she seemed almost prescient, even guessing my age almost to the day and month and even certain things that I was actually planning to do the next day. It was so light-hearted, I thought I really lucked out by meeting a easy-going, smart young lady quite out my my normal way.

At closing time, she went to the back to, I guess, put some cash in the safe or something. As I was sitting there wondering what time I wanted to get up and hit the road again the next day, I momentarily thought I might even invite her for a few hours of "R&R." I decided instead to just remember the store and next time I passed through the area, to remember to stick my head in a say "hi" (no reason, I just wanted to play it cool and not seem overanxious at very first).

So, I got up and knocked on the door in the back of the coffee shop where she went in. At this time, there were only two dim lights in the main eating area, and barely any lights in the back room where she was. I opened the door. This woman who I just finished talking to was standing facing me, JUST STANDING THERE in the back of this dark room when I opened the door. Her skin was suddenly a clammy, cracked olive color, and her eyes were just BLACK. I mean, no white at all. Her eyes and mouth was open really wide, and she was screaming in the most spine-chilling sounds, something I couldn't understand, but it definitely wasn't sounds of goodwill.

I literally SCREAMED myself, and she started moving from one spot to the other through the room. Not running, just MOVING. Her clothes now looked all old, and she moved so fast; the back of the room must have been 15 feet or so back, and she just DARTED from one side of the back of the room, still facing me, to the other side, at an IMPOSSIBLE speed. Then she ran directly straight at me as I was now standing away from the door in the middle of the restaurant.

I got the hell out of there, and jumped in my car still seeing her nightmarish face in the restaurant, darting it seemed to every window at this impossible velocity. The worst thing was, as I tore out of the parking lot ... I looked in my rear view mirror ... and she was SITTING IN THE BACK SEAT, still with that nightmarish expression, still screaming. Then she just vanished as I was panicking around. Just gone. I don't know what that was that spoke to me in the restaurant that day, but I know that it wasn't a prank. I swear at night sometimes I see her shadow moving in the dark in my room, just grinning a really ugly, evil grin. I haven't slept properly since.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 6 (list)

25. Post #585
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,284 Posts
    Here's some true creepy pasta. I posted this in the OP of a thread I posted in late 2009.

Before I begin, please, don't be an idiot and reply with "Then who was phone" because you're only going to get banned. Thanks <3. Also, this is completely true, and it really happened. This following story takes place between Midnight and 4AM.

Last night I headed to bed at around 11:30 after doing a bit of homework from the weekend. I got my cat and hopped into bed, but I just couldn't sleep at all. To make things worse, I kept imagining I was hearing things.

At somewhere I estimate around 2:15AM, the phone rang. The sound completely startled me and I sat up in bed. I heard my grandma rise up and go to the phone. I heard the beep and then she said "Hello" twice. The person on the other end hangs up (I can tell because if you hang up our phone you'll hear another beep) and then the phone starts ringing again. Next thing I know my grandma is rushing up the stairs yelling at me to answer it as it may be my mom who's in trouble.

I ran over to the phone and right before hitting the "answer" button I notice that the caller ID says my own phone number. Someone was using the intercom mode on my phone to call me upstairs.

Now here's where it gets scary. There's nobody in the house except for me and my grandma, my one pet, the cat, is in my room. My grandma left the other phone downstairs. So we can assume that there's someone in the house. My grandma would not believe this theory so she walked downstairs as I grabbed a baseball bat. Also note that I did not tell her that the phone was calling from inside the house. Naturally my grandma answered the phone and said "hello".

I heard one footstep, and then nothing. I immediately froze. I did not hear a sound from downstairs. I called for my grandma but I did not get a response. I started shitting bricks big enough to build the pyramids. I'm too fucking scared to go down there of course. Then finally I hear my grandma come walking across the kitchen to the stairs.

She said that both times she answered the phone, all she could hear was a moaning, and it sounded like someone was trying to speak. She thought it may have been my mother in a car accident, calling for help. The first time the phone rang it was from "Private Caller", and the second time from inside my house. That's right, from inside my house.

It's now about 3AM and I'm freaked the fuck out at this point. So I try to go back to bed which I obviously can't and my mind keeps playing tricks on me thinking I hear sounds when it's only the heating system. At somewhere around 3:30 I heard the front door open and then close. Deciding I was sick of being scared I grabbed the baseball bat I earlier had brought out from my closet and ran downstairs. There were wet footprints across the floor. I thoroughly checked all areas of the house and the basement too but there was nobody there, minus my grandma who was sound asleep.

Finally at 4AM I tossed on the telly downstairs and just sat there watching some stupid documentary on the Jackson 5 after Michael's death. I had school at 6:30 and there was absolutely no way I was going to be able to get enough sleep for school so I called in sick today.

And that's my story, completely true, about how I shat so many bricks my asshole felt like Richard Simmons after a day at the gay bar.
    It's a really good read, and it's 100% true.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #586
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,746 Posts
    -snip really big and apparently late :p-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,301 Posts
    ^What the hell man, that was already posted.

28. Post #588
    The Great.
    September 2008
    520 Posts
    Stop fucking posting those pictures and quoting them...
    Please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

29. Post #589
    Unbanned because of cupcakes!
    April 2005
    1,207 Posts
    I'm never falling asleep again after this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #590
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    Icebrigade, stop posting in this thread without reading it first. Candle Cove and Red & Green were posted on like the first 2 pages.

Edited:

I'm never falling asleep again after this thread.
    or theyll get you ahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

31. Post #591
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,746 Posts
    I need to read this more thoroughly, I swear I never saw candle cove.

Edited:

just static :rimshot:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

32. Post #592
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    It was actually swamp gas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    August 2009
    1,434 Posts
    I found this pretty fucking creepy

What the fuck is that? What is happening?
    I think that weird monkey guy thing is named Josh and represents the photographer feelings towards woman or something else.

Cant remember exactly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,209 Posts
    One day in Glorious Mother Russia, woman stops by rationing station. She was happy like good little Communist woman and was carrying food to cart and loaded it up, then walk with donkey home, because cars are Capitalist whore-machines built to make Capitalists weak. Before getting far, aging woman approaches.
    Old comrade asks for ride on cart, as hard Communist life make feet weak. Young comrade agrees, like a good young Communist. However, old comrade make young nervous, and then young comrade realize she leave all he babies at the market. "If I don't get them, they'll be eaten and that is 20 Communists wasted!" Older comrade understands and lets her go.
    Young female comrade calls for strong military comrade and they investigate cart. Old comrade had left, leaving behind dress, wig, Capitalist money, and stolen babies. Woman investigated by KGB then half of the babies are confiscated and later eaten anyways. Capitalist is found and shot later, then paraded through streets.
    Such is life in Moscow.
    There you go, pallet cleasner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

35. Post #595
    Okay, let me tell you guys my story that happened to me and my friend:
    It was close to miiiiidnight, and somethin' evil was lurking in the daaark. Under the moooonlight, I saw a sight that almost stopped my heaaaart. I tried to screeeeam, but terror took the sound before I made it. I started to freeze, as terror looked me right between the eyes, I was paralyzed! 'Cause it was THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT! And no one was gonna save me from the beast that was about to strike! I knew it was THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT! I was fighting for my life inside a killer, thriller that THAT NIIIIIGHT!
    I heard the doooooor slam, and I realized that there was nowhere left to ruuuun. I felt the cold hand, and I wondered if I'd ever see the sun. But all the while I heard the creature creeping up behind, I WAS OUT OF TIME!
    'Cause it was THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT!
    There wasn't any chance against the Thing with the forty eyes, guys!
    Thriller, thriller night!
    I was fighting for my life inside a killer, thriller THAT NIIIIIGHT!
    The night creatures were calling, the dead had started to walk in their maaaaasqueraaade.
    There was no escaping the jaws of the alien that time.
    (They were open wiiiide)
    It was the end of my liiiiiiiife.

They were out to geeet me, there was demons closing in on every side!
    They would've possessed me, unless I changed that number on my diiiiiaal. (Then my friend showed up and turned all gay and told me)
    "Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah. All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen, I'll make you see:
    That this is THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT! 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever daaaare try! THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT! So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller, here TONIIIIIIIIGHT! (I'm gonna thrill ya toniiight)"
    Darkness fell across the land, the midnight hour was close at hand, and creatures crawled in search of blood, to terrorize my neighborhood.

"I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, ooh baby,
    I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, oh darlin'
    Thriller night, baby, ooh!"
    The foulest stench was in the air, the Funk of forty thousand years, and Grizzly Ghouls from every tomb, were closing in to seal my doom.
    And though I fought to stay alive, my body started to shiver, for no mere mortal can resist, the evil of the Thriller.

TL;DR: Fuck you asshole, that took forever, read it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    July 2010
    547 Posts
    I think that weird monkey guy thing is named Josh and represents the photographer feelings towards woman or something else.

Cant remember exactly
    :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

37. Post #597
    January 2009
    334 Posts

:ohdear: :ohdear:
    This didn't phase me at all... must be all the Bioshock...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

39. Post #599
    Could people please stop quoting images D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

40. Post #600
    October 2008
    1,058 Posts
    From a respected member of the SCP Wiki.

This is not a creepypasta.
    This is a true story. I'm not writing this in character, kids. Were it shorter, I'd just make it a forum post, but as it is I feel like it deserves a page of its own.
    A few years ago, when I was seventeen or so, my grandmother still lived in the same house she'd owned since before my mother was born. She and her husband had never shown any interest in moving, and the house had been completely paid for years ago. It was in a nice neighborhood brimming with the trappings of middle class affluence, where the last bad thing to happen had been a major car accident on a nearby hillside in the mid sixties. All in all a boringly normal place for an older woman and her husband to live out their retirement in a happy miasma of suburban contentment.
    They'd never been much for pets. They took care of my aunt's dog for a week once, I think, but beyond that I don't recall my grandmother ever even considering owning a pet. Then, one day, when my entire family had been bundled and prodded into the car for the three hour drive to visit, we found that they had at some point acquired a… cat.
    There's a reason for my hesitation.
    The first time we encountered the cat was in the middle of a family dinner. Now, dinner with my family is a boisterous affair, with much passing of food and chattering and good-natured ribbing and usually a tantrum from at least one cousin, and this occasion was no different. But midway through the meal, we all stopped. As one, we grew quiet, and turned to face the still empty doorway. We could all somehow tell something was coming. My idiot little cousin actually dropped his fork with a resounding clang, but no one turned around. And the cat stalked in.
    It never blinked. Ever, that I'm aware of. It just stared, slowly moving its gaze from side to side like some strange ritual, never seeming to so much look at anything as to scan it. Then, it opened its mouth, wide, wider than I've ever seen any animal's mouth open, and sat there in silence. After a few moments, a sound came, rising from nowhere in particular, a harsh shrieking beep like a microphone slowly moving closer to a speaker. Feedback, tinged with silence. Then its mouth slid closed again, and it wandered out. Dinner resumed.
    No one mentioned the cat that night.
    The next morning, when we had all risen and dressed and fought over bathrooms and generally lost ourselves in tumultuous preparation for our various drives home, I sat in the kitchen with a plate of stolen leftovers and asked my grandmother about the cat. She told me that it had just shown up one morning, waking her up with its strange harsh feedback not-meow. She'd taken it outside, and her husband searched the whole house for holes and cracks and gaps it could have come in through, but found nothing. Every morning, the same routine. Eventually they'd even resorted to replacing the grates on the ventilation shafts in a fruitless attempt to keep it out. It always reappeared, stalking into rooms and scanning them with its weird red gaze, then beeping like a broken amplifier and stalking out to vanish again.
    They never fed it, and as far as I know it never ate. But for those times it swished into rooms to look around and split the air with its noise, it was nowhere to be found at all.
    My grandmother moved. The entire family was angry about it, and still is. She and her husband just packed up and left that house and all its memories behind for a small bungalow in a less classy neighborhood. They refused to say why.
    This story is too long, and I'm sorry. I know I should cut it short, but I've been wanting to write this down for a long time, and I want to be sure not to leave anything out. To make a long story short, the cat appeared in their new house as well, repeating the same bizarre behaviors as it had before, but this time its sound took on a harsher, buzzing quality, with the single tone beep slightly fainter among the static-like hiss. They put up with it long enough to complete building a new house, then they left it behind. So far, it hasn't been back.
    Recently, in a phone call with my girlfriend, I brought up the subject of the cat, and how strange it had been, and realized something that worries me. She asked me to describe it.
    I can remember the pure white of its… fur?, and the deep angry red of its eyes, but beyond that…
    I don't think it had a tail at all. And the strange wide mouth I remember was like nothing I've ever seen on a cat before. In my mental images, there's no teeth. Just a gaping pink maw. And that strange, stalking walk… Cat's knees don't do that. Really, they don't.
    In fact, the only thing remotely cat-like about it is the fact ingrained into my consciousness, that every time I or anyone else looked at it the hair on the backs of our necks rose and our minds said loudly, "CAT".
    There's a theory that nothing we see is real, and that the entirety of our consciousness exists solely as a way of protecting ourselves from the realization of what's really there.
    Anyway, I just needed to get that out.
    ~yoric
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)