1. Post #641

June 2010
    247 Posts
    Why don't you just use UNREGISTERED HYPERCAAAAAAAAAAAM
    I just recorded the first level of the game, unfortunately there's no audio either. I'm compressing the video because my upload speed is shite and if you people want I'll upload it to YouTube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Croatia Show Events

2. Post #642
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,729 Posts
    The first level is just boring. the really interesting one so far is the doughnut ghost house, which actually has enemies....

glitched ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #643

June 2010
    247 Posts
    The first level is just boring. the really interesting one so far is the doughnut ghost house, which actually has enemies....

glitched ones.
    I intend on doing a full playthrough.
    As for the video of the first level, it's hopefully going to be available in 15-20 minutes.

4. Post #644
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,434 Posts
    You should commentate. No one likes watching boring walkthroughs.

5. Post #645

June 2010
    247 Posts
    You should commentate. No one likes watching boring walkthroughs.
    Tough shit, I already said that I can't record audio and I don't have a mic either. Just play some music in the background or don't watch the video at all.
    Here's part 1 of the playthrough, it's pretty boring but hey, it's a start. I already recorded part 2 and I'll get on uploading it right away.

Edited:

And yes, I didn't put it in media tags on purpose, I have a gigantic boner for video views.

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,167 Posts
    The stories that have the aspect of realisation are awesome.
    Not the "hey we put a bunch of facts from the game with some scary things that lead to an anticlimatic end, you'd better believe it!" type, they just seem a little boring. (namely the pokemon ones)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

7. Post #647
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,729 Posts
    i'm at world 3-1 right now. It actually seems like a normal level, but a bit harder.

8. Post #648
    May 2010
    2,265 Posts
    Anyone read the Barton Mansion story?

http://www.strangeusa.com/ViewLocati...cationid=58378
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #649
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,087 Posts
    Anyone remembered that one game that was kinda like Mario. It was a flash game so you could play it online. The thing about that game was that after every level or something, the next level would look really fucking creepy. And it got worse and worse for every level.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

10. Post #650
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,111 Posts

glitched ones.
    Perusing through the levels, some seemed more difficult later on. If the person who made it had used custom textures, they really could have dialed up the creepy.

11. Post #651
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    15,640 Posts
    Perusing through the levels, some seemed more difficult later on. If the person who made it had used custom textures, they really could have dialed up the creepy.
    This^^^

12. Post #652
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    Anyone remembered that one game that was kinda like Mario. It was a flash game so you could play it online. The thing about that game was that after every level or something, the next level would look really fucking creepy. And it got worse and worse for every level.
    Sounds a bit like Eversion to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #653
    July 2009
    734 Posts
    there's a story around this doll, i can't find the link atm though.
    http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl...062433&x=Carol

hey /x/. I'm posting here today because I need your opinion and advice on something. Recently, I created a life-size dummy out of plastic wrap and packaging tape. I used myself to mold it by wrapping my body in layers of plastic wrap, then in layers of tape, and then cutting it off and taping it back together again. Once i made the structure I put clothing on her and gave her a really fucked up makeup job (she's supposed to look disturbing for this particular art project) and then put a cheap blonde wig on her. I named her Carol. I gave her a back story and a personality and for the past week or so have been treating her as if she were real. I brought her into school with me, and a lot of people were really creeped out by her. Especially my art teacher. Today, he told me that I he didn't want it in the art room anymore. When I asked him why, he said that when he was staying in the room late that night, Carol had been in the corner of the room. Which was where she'd been all week. He went into his office for a moment and when he came out, she had apparently moved from that corner and positioned herself right next to the door to his office. This freaked him out a lot, and he didn't want her to be there anymore. So I did him a favour and brought her home with me. She's standing next to me right now. My mom wants me to get rid of her. She says that she gets a strange, creepy feeling from her. I do too. It seems like everyone does. And I kind of want to get rid of her. The thing is, I need her at least until tuesday so I can complete this art project that involves taking photographs with her. I also worked pretty hard on her, which would make her even harder to get rid of...What should I do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 18Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #655
    September 2009
    633 Posts
    I thought this thread was long but I finished reading it! I demand more stories and less pics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #656
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,545 Posts
    I love the videogame creepypasta. Everything else is absolutely terrifying. More Pokemon creepypasta please?

17. Post #657
    August 2009
    299 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #658
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,340 Posts
    I figure this is the appropriate thread to mention I just got done reading some stuff on Albert Fish.
    Looks like I won't be eating or sleeping ever again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #659
    September 2009
    324 Posts
    This gotten less creepier when I found out it was fake lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #660
    aaa
    June 2009
    1,841 Posts
    My neighbor, Mr. White, is usually a quiet old
    man, spending his days in a rocking chair on
    his porch, watching the city and his life pass
    by. However, to say that he’s odd would be an understatement. He dresses from head to toe
    in solid black clothes, the few times I’ve talked to him he’s seemed like a nice guy ( a little standoffish perhaps), nothing to indicate why
    he dresses in all the flamboyant colors of a
    chimney sweep. It was the first day in August when the
    screaming began. 1:00 am sharp in the
    morning a horrible scream pierces the thin wall
    between our flats. As suddenly as it started, it
    stops, leaving my heart hammering and my
    mind awake. This continues for the rest of the week, but each time I make up my mind to
    confront him about it, the screaming stops and
    I lose the nerve to knock on his door. The next
    day he’s out on the front porch again, dressed in his usual black attire, from black shoes, up
    to black socks, pants, jacket, shirt, glasses, and
    finally hat. “Good morning.” he mumbles as I pass. I almost stop and ask him about the past
    few nights, but the way he rocks back and forth
    on his chair, his head pointed straight ahead of
    him, I’m still too weirded out to talk to him about it. I get back that evening to see him take off in an
    airport shuttle. Now, I haven’t seen Mr. White leave his house in the two years I’ve lived next to him, but I figure his sudden departure simply
    means it’ll be that much easier for me to get some sleep. Unfortunately, as soon as I get
    settled down into bed, I hear a new noise, a
    noise I hadn’t noticed earlier. My bed lies against our adjoining wall, so I can hear water
    running in the pipes whenever he has the
    faucet on. As I lie there, I can hear water
    rushing. Two hours and no sleep later, I realize
    that the noise from the pipes is even more
    disruptive than the screaming. I figure I’ll do us both a service and shut the running faucet off.
    So I dress, grab a few supplies, and head over
    to his door. I’ve lost my keys enough times to figure out how to jimmy a lock, so I shove a
    couple paper clips into the doorknob and
    wiggle ‘em around a bit. Soon enough I hear that soft ‘click’ and enter his flat. The place is in shambles. Like somebody had
    been running around knocking everything over.
    Books and magazines litter the floor and half
    the furniture has been knocked over and
    shoved against a wall. I head toward the sound
    of running water and enter Mr. White’s bathroom. Blood Everywhere. The walls are
    covered in blood, the bathtub has blood
    running down into it, and the edges of the sink
    have bits of bloody hair and flesh around the
    edges. I turn off the faucet and then turn myself to get
    the fuck out of there. And that’s when the fucking lights go out. “Pop” goes the bulbs in the bathroom. I flip out and bolt out of there.
    That’s when I make the mistake of looking behind me. From the gloom of the bathroom I
    see that there’s something watching me, its eyes reflecting some unknown light. I don’t really remember the next minute, but the next thing I know I’m standing in my own bathroom, in my own apartment, with my pants
    heavy with my own piss. Shit. Some fucking
    shiny thing in the bathroom looks like eyeballs
    and I piss myself. I take a shower and go back
    to my bedroom to grab some new pants. But as
    I’m putting them on I look out the window. It’s fucking watching me, its eyes a glow in the
    darkness outside. I scream and almost ruin my
    second pair. But a moment later they’re gone. I call myself a dumbass for falling victim to my
    own imagination and go to the living room.
    Sleep’s out of the question, but maybe I can kill my fear with some horrible late-night
    television. Everything’s cool for the first hour and half, then a commercial comes on where the
    background is black. You know how you can
    see your reflection in the TV when the screen
    is dark? Well I see me. I also see the fucking
    eyes glowing at me from the darkness behind
    my couch. Frozen to my chair I watch them watch me.
    Never moving, never blinking, the beast in the
    shadows has me steady in its gaze. I snap out
    of it suddenly, doing a half-flip half-barrel roll
    away from the couch and onto the floor. Of
    course, when I look again, they’re gone. This shit’s too crazy for me, my last bastion of defense lies in my copious alcohol collection.
    Practically sprinting to the kitchen, I grab a
    bottle of something strong and fill the glass.
    Glug glug glug, raising the glass over my lips
    and above my head until it’s empty. But there’s something else in the bottom of the glass, I see
    those fucking eyes again. I slam the glass
    down and catch a glimmer of light as the beast
    takes off down my dark hallway. Shit.
    Shitshitshitshit. Five minutes later, all the lights in the house
    are on and I’m decked out in a flashlight and a kitchen knife. Well, I should say all the lights
    are on but one. The hallway light died as I
    flipped it on, giving a soft ‘pufft’ of bulby death. At the end of the dark hallway lie two doors, a
    closet and the door out of my apartment. It’s time to get there or die trying. I creep down
    into the increasingly dark corridor, my
    flashlight and knife a foot in front of me. The
    goddamn closet door is open. I think I see the beast’s eyes again as I near the closet, but it’s just the latch on the door. I reach the closet door. Breathless, I pull the
    knife back and get ready to strike. “Haaahhhh!!!” is my battle-cry as I turn the corner. Nothing. No beast and no beasty eyes.
    I close the closet and continue to the front
    door, resolute in my escape. That’s when I notice another thing wrong; the outside light
    usually seeps in through the crack under my
    door. Fuck! So close and more shit happens.
    Playing it safe I edge up to the door and peer
    out the eyepiece. Two glowing eyes look back
    at me. I scream for the third time that night and go running back up the hallway to the light of
    the living room, leaving the knife and my only
    flashlight lying by the front door. There’s no escape. I get ready to barricade myself in a corner. I grab the TV cabinet and
    began to push it toward the center of the room.
    It’s watching me. The space between the wall and the cabinet. Three fucking inches wide.
    The beast’s eyes glare at me. Its gaze is neither malevolent or friendly. Just two,
    perfectly round, shining orbs. That’s it, I’m done. I collapse backwards onto the floor and back away to the wall, watching
    the eyes. Watching the eyes watching me.
    Watching the eyes watching me watching it. I
    sit there, staring. They don’t move. Nor do I. the night creeps by second after second, me
    caught in this horribly twisted staring contest. I
    just wish I knew what they wanted. If the beast
    attacked me, if it revealed itself, I could know
    what I’m up against. I might even figure out how I’ll die before it kills me. No. It stays in the crack between my wall and my TV and
    watches with infinite patience. The darkness outside dissolves into a gray
    morning, and the eyes begin to lose their
    glimmer. As the sun lights my living room, the
    beast retreats, gone into the shadow it came
    from. To where I have no fucking idea. I pack my things. I’m going away, fuck knows where, but I’m getting at least a thousand miles between me and here before night falls
    again. Two shots of bourbon wish me on my
    way as I grab my suitcase and set off for the
    front door. “Knock, knock” someone get there first. I jump, dropping my stuff and getting ready to bolt
    back to the nearest corner, “knock, knock”. But reason grabs me by the heels, whispering in
    my ear that the fucking night monster wouldn’t be courteous enough to knock before killing
    me. Slowly I open it. Mr. White is standing
    there, resplendent in his black hat, sunglasses,
    shirt, jacket, pants, socks, and shoes. “Good morning, Steven.” says he. “Hi.” says I. “Say Steven, did anyone go into my apartment while I was gone? There are footprints leading
    from my bathroom to my door. Notice he
    neglects to mention what the footprints are
    formed of. “Uh, no Mr. White, I’ve been in my apartment all night and I didn’t hear anything.” (If you think I’m about to admit to a man that has blood all over his bathroom and a
    monster living in his house that I broke into his
    house, then you are very mistaken). “That’s good Steven, I have many fragile belongings
    that could easily be destroyed or stolen by a
    malicious soul. You have a good day.” “You too, man.” He turns to leave and then turns back to me
    smiling, “Oh and Steven,” he says, “I couldn’t help but notice bloody footprints leading from
    my door to yours.” His smile gets even wider. He leans in, bringing our face right next to
    each other. He removes his sunglasses. .
    Revealing two empty pits in his face… . . “I’ll be keeping my eyes on you.”
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,059 Posts

What the flying fuck is this from anyways?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #662
    July 2010
    6 Posts
    And What game might that be?
    Also, i have some random music that creeps me out for some reason... hmm... I can't seem to find the track, i know that it's called Interlude by Molotov Solution though... Also this song:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #663
    March 2010
    1,552 Posts
    Heres the pokemon one - http://pastebin.com/f71e6728f

it's rather creepy
    Great now im scared to play my old Pokemon Yellow Version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #664
    September 2009
    324 Posts
    Great now im scared to play my old Pokemon Yellow Version.
    The myth of the pokémon syndrom is for the red and green version, glad I played Yellow when I was a kid. So don't worry :).

Edited:

Post after me get's 666th post of the creepy thread! So if you POST YOU WILL BE DOOMED FOREVER!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #665
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,729 Posts
    correction this is post 665 of this thread :smug:

next person must post something insanely creepy

26. Post #666
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,404 Posts
    Them 4th o' July balloons make some whacky reflections in mah computer screen :buddy:

Edited:

hahahah fuck. maybe later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #667
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,734 Posts
    anyone feel like sharing ghost stories?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

28. Post #668
    April 2010
    999 Posts
    I just found this:

Kind of freaky.

Edited:

Oh, whoops: didn't see it before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 8 (list)

29. Post #669
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    i told my family about the lady who was all albino but her eyes were red, and they were like :aaa:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #670
    November 2009
    1,563 Posts
    try doing like we do and decode real numbers stations..
    Talk about creepy

31. Post #671
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,797 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

32. Post #672

June 2010
    247 Posts
    Part 2 of my hacked SMW ROM playthrough. I have already recorded parts 3,4 and 5 but I'm too tired to upload them now, I'll probably do so tomorrow. The game is still a fairly straightforward side-scroller with a shitty level design and the occasional glitch, I hope it's gonna get more interesting soon.

33. Post #673
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,012 Posts
    I'm trying to find a link to a ghost story I posted a while back that happened to me and my friend. Can't find it. I don't want to type it all up and link all the pictures. . . .

Found it:
    Strange shit at my friends house, pictures included.
    Strange shit at my house, no pictures.

Enjoy my weird experiences.

In the second story, change to obligation to to no obligation to. Just realized that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #674
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,404 Posts
    Heh, I actually remember that.

35. Post #675
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,012 Posts
    The thread? That thread was awesome. The other versions weren't so good, though.

36. Post #676
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,404 Posts
    Well I remember the first story there. Tbh I think the pics kinda ruined it. Second story was cool though

37. Post #677
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,012 Posts
    How did the pictures ruin it?

38. Post #678
    December 2009
    2,519 Posts
    I'm trying to find a link to a ghost story I posted a while back that happened to me and my friend. Can't find it. I don't want to type it all up and link all the pictures. . . .

Found it:
    Strange shit at my friends house, pictures included.
    Strange shit at my house, no pictures.

Enjoy my weird experiences.

In the second story, change to obligation to to no obligation to. Just realized that.
    Have you seen anything else since you posted those?

Have you still been seeing that black shape thing?

39. Post #679
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,012 Posts
    Have you seen anything else since you posted those?

Have you still been seeing that black shape thing?
    Well, I haven't really seen anything else for a long time. But I have been hearing a metric shit ton of unexplainable noises, though. . . .

40. Post #680
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,404 Posts
    Third and fourth are badly done, can see some obviously copied shapes in the fourth especially
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)