1. Post #401
    January 2010
    46 Posts
    Another post in favor of getting a working version of this.
    I agree with this man.
    Doing the same thing.

2. Post #402
    May 2010
    1 Posts
    I really need it too. This is a exellent addon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    631 Posts
    Why has this been discontinued?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #404
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    226 Posts
    Why has this been discontinued?
    Good question...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    January 2010
    46 Posts
    Lack of time because the author works. Sad to see it on hold for now. :/

6. Post #406
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    http://agent47.square7.ch/files/Addonissimo.rar

Have fun. Report any crashes or strange errors/messages on the console printed by Addonissimo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 8Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,716 Posts

Have fun. Report any crashes or strange errors/messages on the console printed by Addonissimo.
    Thank you very much for fixing it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #408
    QuickSnap'z Boy-Toy
    August 2011
    1,067 Posts

Thanks a lot dude! Working fine on my end.

9. Post #409
    March 2008
    304 Posts
    thanks for this! makes working on stuff much easier

10. Post #410
    July 2010
    80 Posts
    Small question about this.
    I had a large addon folder, and I figured it would cut down on the load time for garrysmod.
    I was so wrong about that, because even disabling the largest, it took me over 20 minutes to load.

Can you explain this?

11. Post #411
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,652 Posts
    Yes. It doesn't work anymore.

12. Post #412
    July 2010
    80 Posts
    Yes. It doesn't work anymore.
    Oh.
    This is just great.
    Anyone willing to fix this?

13. Post #413

June 2011
    12 Posts
    Yea, it doesn't work for me too. I put it on my gmod/addons folder, deselected large amounts of my addons and it took a lot of time to load and it loaded the addons too -.-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    314 Posts
    Works fine for me, are you sure your using the fixed version?

15. Post #415
    Gold Member

July 2006
    1,963 Posts
    The fixed version link seems to be dead. If it's still working, could someone re-upload?

16. Post #416

June 2011
    12 Posts
    where is the fixed version link?

17. Post #417
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    314 Posts
    The fixed version link seems to be dead. If it's still working, could someone re-upload?
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5527081/Addonissimo.rar

18. Post #418
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    Changed host. That's why the link was dead.
    http://agent47.x10.mx/files/Addonissimo.rar

19. Post #419
    June 2009
    27 Posts
    Can you update the module please ?.
    Beacause the recent update have broked the module.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #420
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    I'll take a look whenever I can. I can't promise anything. In the upcoming times, I suspect Addonissimo will break a lot (GMod 13 coming and this newest update adding the engine binaries).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #421
    January 2010
    46 Posts
    Yeah, lets hope Garry could consider adding a similar Addon Manager ingame to be shipped with it originally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #422
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    I'm almost done. Gonna test it more deeply and I'll upload it. It was faster than I thought. Garry changed the order of the functions on ILuaShared. That's why the detour for the function that mounted the folders with Lua wasn't being called. Humph.

EDIT:
    Aaaaaaannnddd... I'm done. http://agent47.x10.mx/files/Addonissimo.rar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    January 2010
    46 Posts
    It's weird, but the unofficial Addonissimo never broke for me the past 3-4 weeks since I downloaded it at the time.
    I will still give this one a go! :-D

24. Post #424
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    You probably haven't noticed but it didn't exactly break. It would load normally but it wouldn't stop any addon from loading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #425
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    It seems a lot changed, rendering Addonissimo almost useless on GMod 12. Starting by not blocking any addon to not being able to know when you're trying to enter a server (to display the profile chooser).
    I don't know if I'll be able to find the signature for the function that allows the profile chooser to display, however the addon blocking is easy to fix.

Now that GMod 13 is on the door and it shouldn't be possible to add menu plugins (notice I said shouldn't, it's not a sure thing, since there seems to be a hacky way), I don't know if it's worthy to fix this.

26. Post #426
    June 2011
    792 Posts
    GMod 13 comes with a system to disable/enable addons so addonissimo should be fixed only for the gmod 12 users.

27. Post #427
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    Right, I must've missed that. I don't use GMod 13 a lot. But for Garry to provide this lot of keys (70000 in the last weeks), we must be near the end of the beta. I don't think it would be worthy that much work on finding the signature (I can, however, provide the fix for the addon blocking, it's just a modification of the Lua file).

28. Post #428
    July 2007
    287 Posts
    I've been pretty busy with stuff lately and I forgot about this. Anyway, here's the modified Lua file that allows Addonissimo to, at least, block addons http://agent47.x10.mx/files/Addonissimo.lua (place the file inside garrysmod/lua/menu_plugins on GMod 12). The profile changer popup still won't work.