1. Post #41
    December 2009
    111 Posts
    didnt want to make a new thread so ill just put it here its souledge just putting it up there for as part of ur release :D and thats it nothin mor dont wana hijack thread :d

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=COM8BHHX

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Yup all the lightsabres are, they're near the top ^^
    Yea but... WTF am I supposed to do with this?

Edited:

didnt want to make a new thread so ill just put it here its souledge just putting it up there for as part of ur release :D and thats it nothin mor dont wana hijack thread :d

I like what u did with that .. P.s How did you get the green normal maps to work?

3. Post #43
    December 2009
    111 Posts

That the lightsaber o.o? i used color correction with the green map thinggy :c

4. Post #44
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Yep thats the light saber... o.o looks pretty F'd up right? I do not know If I can do anything with that really. Anyone see anything in this? The only thing I see that works it the handle.

5. Post #45
    January 2007
    42 Posts
    I think for the Lightsabers glow they used an alpha channel and emissive materials to make it and get the cool looking in the game.

Also, I get the models recently, organized them for their owner, and the Jedis got 7 Lightsabers, same with the bonus characters (I thought the weapons from them are the same one just with different stats).

This thread looks promising :D.

6. Post #46
    July 2009
    4,870 Posts
    *lightsabre model image*
    Ah so it wasn't buggered up when I imported it, good to know.

I suspect they are like the currently available lightsabre models then where they fade outwards and are made of 2 overlapping boxes.

7. Post #47
    January 2010
    1,012 Posts
    [QUOTE=roland714;23372165]didnt want to make a new thread so ill just put it here its souledge just putting it up there for as part of ur release :D and thats it nothin mor dont wana hijack thread :d

Nice

8. Post #48
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Hey guys could someone upload this file to gmod my comp is slow. If it is too big a premium member will have to upload it with something and give it a link because in 90 days this download I post will be gone. But the first part is finished. I will edit my current file very soon. This is only part 1.
    Image:
    Download Part 1 here 53 models total:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I34AQ28Y
    its 15.31 MB. Good Luck and thanks to anyone who uploads it to gmod.org please post link and only one person do this. Give credit where do. I stated most of it in the picture at the bottom. -Hellsing

9. Post #49
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    nice job bro, these look pretty awesome.

10. Post #50
    January 2010
    1,012 Posts
    Hey guys could someone upload this file to gmod my comp is slow. If it is too big a premium member will have to upload it with something and give it a link because in 90 days this download I post will be gone. But the first part is finished. I will edit my current file very soon. This is only part 1.

Download Part 1 here 53 models total:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I34AQ28Y
    its 15.31 MB. Good Luck and thanks to anyone who uploads it to gmod.org please post link and only one person do this. Give credit where do. I stated most of it in the picture at the bottom. -Hellsing

Gladly, and Again thank you for Starting this project. ^_^

Edit: Alright just finished uploading.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=104363

11. Post #51
    July 2009
    265 Posts
    About time someone ported the legendary swords:

My summary of the recent Sonic voice actor change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

12. Post #52
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Gladly, and Again thank you for Starting this project. ^_^

Edit: Alright just finished uploading.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=104363
    Thanks for uploading. Updating original post now...

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    226 Posts
    Looks excellent, instant click.

14. Post #54
    November 2009
    1,580 Posts
    Are you going to make any ragdolls for the characters in Soul Calibur?

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,398 Posts
    That makes plenty of sense actually. It's just a beam-like texture that's crossed over to make it look 3D. Kind of strange that they'd use such an old technique but it is more optimal I guess.

16. Post #56
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Are you going to make any ragdolls for the characters in Soul Calibur?
    I was not sent the ragdolls therefore... I am going to take a break from this . For about a week . So prepare for this thread to go dormant as of me posting more weapons and I will be working more on my harkonenn rifle to make a swep and possibly the soul calibur and soul edge if i get around to it. -Hellsing

17. Post #57
    June 2010
    783 Posts
    I was not sent the ragdolls therefore... I am going to take a break from this . For about a week . So prepare for this thread to go dormant as of me posting more weapons and I will be working more on my harkonenn rifle to make a swep and possibly the soul calibur and soul edge if i get around to it. -Hellsing
    You can get the character models here: http://www.gfxworld.ws/index.php?/ne...ibur_4_models/

Also, it would be kinda awesome to see these modified and put into TF2. :P Imagine Demoman Swinging Soul Edge around...

18. Post #58
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    You can get the character models here: http://www.gfxworld.ws/index.php?/ne...ibur_4_models/

Also, it would be kinda awesome to see these modified and put into TF2. :P Imagine Demoman Swinging Soul Edge around...
    I will probably make a second thread for those if i get around to it. And if I had TF2 I would do it for demoman.But I don't.

19. Post #59
    January 2010
    1,012 Posts
    I will probably make a second thread for those if i get around to it. And if I had TF2 I would do it for demoman.But I don't.
    I have those files as well, But there are way to many objects in each .obj and I have no idea where to apply each individual texture...

20. Post #60
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    I have those files as well, But there are way to many objects in each .obj and I have no idea where to apply each individual texture...
    I see what you mean o.o oh well... For some other porter then? Anyone feel free to step up to the plate and make a new thread for em I don't care.

21. Post #61
    June 2010
    17 Posts
    Ah, I can see myself getting alotta use outta these weapons. Thanks bro XD

22. Post #62
    June 2010
    783 Posts
    Eagerly awaiting the next round of weapons...Soul Calibur's weapons are awesome...

...as are their wielders. :D

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #63

July 2010
    2 Posts

The Heavy Agrees
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    June 2010
    200 Posts

The Heavy Agrees
    Nice pose. And very nice real life counter parts thar. Shmexy. Trying to work on more models today I finally have a day off!Starting work on pack 2 now...
    Q:Wtf on a monday?
    A:Yea, And?

25. Post #65
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Hey check this out I wish that I could make a better saber but think this looks good. Only problem is if you turn it on the ground the wrong way the blade disappears. Ah well. I am happy with the chair though.

26. Post #66
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts
    ooo sweet lightsabers, nice job

27. Post #67
    July 2009
    4,870 Posts
    Have you put selfillum on the lightsabres as I think that would work nicely ^^

28. Post #68
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,490 Posts
    Light... Saber... Want...
    *drool*

29. Post #69
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Part 2 have been released! Hurray! .... Keep in mind before downloading the only light saber in this pack with good lighting is the first one. Because I did not make that one. The other ones have a weird glow none of you will probably like but.. whatever. Here is a pic.
    And download :http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=106041

30. Post #70
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,490 Posts
    W00tz! New Light sabers to play with!
    *derp*

31. Post #71
    January 2010
    1,012 Posts
    Could OneWingedAngel8 upload this to gmod.org it would be highly appreciated ::http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AK4K2EGE
    Of Course.

EDIT: Alright, Everything's set up. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=106041

32. Post #72
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Of Course.

EDIT: Alright, Everything's set up. http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=106041
    Thank you again for uploading it. I am glad you are keeping a watch on the thread.Time for me to go dormant for today . Zzzzz....

33. Post #73
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,490 Posts

They're WAY too much fun to play with by the way.
    :/
    (j/k obivously)

34. Post #74
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    After recent lost interest by myself. And the craving to move to something more free to my creativity. A.K.A.- Not porting pre-existing objects. That is more like assembly line working.. I am officialy calling this project dead. If there are any weapons i missed you really really want. I am sorry. But I cannot really sort through the 100 some remaining weapons. I hope I covered the base Sc4 weapons. And again Sorry...

Thread falls to floor and dies in a pool of its own blood.

35. Post #75
    July 2009
    4,870 Posts
    After recent lost interest by myself. And the craving to move to something more free to my creativity. A.K.A.- Not porting pre-existing objects. That is more like assembly line working.. I am officialy calling this project dead. If there are any weapons i missed you really really want. I am sorry. But I cannot really sort through the 100 some remaining weapons. I hope I covered the base Sc4 weapons. And again Sorry...

Thread falls to floor and dies in a pool of its own blood.
    Could you put your sorted files up somewhere, so if someone else wants to do it they wont have to re sort them?

36. Post #76
    June 2010
    200 Posts
    Could you put your sorted files up somewhere, so if someone else wants to do it they wont have to re sort them?
    Unfortunately I never sorted them. But I can upload the ones I have not done yet. I was just going down the list. From A-Z no sorting really.

37. Post #77
    July 2009
    4,870 Posts
    Unfortunately I never sorted them. But I can upload the ones I have not done yet. I was just going down the list. From A-Z no sorting really.
    Ah ok, I thought you'd named them or something to make them easier to distinguish as the original download ones are just random numbers with no particular order as to what they are.

It would be useful to know what each number corrisponds to which weapon (or at least who's weapon as that would make it somewhat easier to find things).

38. Post #78
    I am a huge Faggot.
    Dennab
    March 2012
    392 Posts
    we got the weapons, now all we need is the models that go with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    September 2011
    2,120 Posts
    we got the weapons, now all we need is the models that go with them.
    This thread's been dead for two years, dude. It would be in your benefit to check the date of the last post in a thread before posting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    April 2012
    33 Posts
    Could anyone rip Pyrrha Omega's Soul Edge and Shield from Soul Calibur V?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)