1. Post #1201
    April 2009
    930 Posts
    Did you carve them with the room?
    ...Maybe...

...Shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1202
    June 2010
    58 Posts
    Any News please??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

3. Post #1203
    December 2009
    136 Posts
    let him work, when there will be any progress he post it of course
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belarus Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1204

August 2011
    13 Posts
    Hello where i can download the map please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete France Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #1205
    July 2009
    639 Posts
    Hello where i can download the map please
    sigh ....... the map isnt finished there for its not avaliable for download
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #1206
    June 2010
    29 Posts
    AARF, this tread is too silencer!
    :S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #1207
    October 2011
    1 Posts
    Hi all. Have done anything interesting? I am a big fan of SGU waiting release.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

8. Post #1208

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Hi all. Have done anything interesting? I am a big fan of SGU waiting release.
    And we are solemnly waiting for the wraith to go cull you <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #1209
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,907 Posts
    Oh
    my
    fucking
    GOD

these people..
    all my rage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

10. Post #1210
    June 2010
    58 Posts
    The map is dead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events

11. Post #1211
    August 2009
    1,388 Posts
    Look, summer is modding season. That's when new stuff get made and released, because that's when most people have time to spare on hobbies.
    Now, everyone is busy with school,uni,jobs and life in general, so naturally there isn't much time for these kind of stuff. That's why progress is slow. Be patient.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

12. Post #1212
    I like Ponies!!!
    January 2010
    2,255 Posts
    The map is dead?
    Ofc it is. Now go away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1213
    June 2010
    29 Posts
    The map is dead?
    whe don't have just Gmod or game etc. in our life, Tikay have other things to do :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

14. Post #1214
    April 2011
    30 Posts
    the reason so many people dont bother with this is because you have all the idiots complaining and saying when will it be out. thats not like the show.
    for god's sake give the man a rest it will be out in good time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #1215
    June 2007
    917 Posts
    Ofc it is. Now go away.
    i agree 3 years going on now lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #1216
    November 2009
    459 Posts
    Just to clear things up: This project is not dead.
    If it would die, I would tell you guys, lock the thread and publish the source files.

I can't spend any time on the SourceSDK right now. I'll get back to it eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 4Mapping King Mapping King x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

17. Post #1217
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    you know what, forget i said a thing ok:P

-snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #1218
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    118 Posts
    well its good to hear its not dead, im looking forward to a show realistic map and can't wait, but im not gonna be like those dumbs and annoy you on it.

See this ya derps? this is how NOT to annoy a mod/map creator!
    Actually, if I was him I'd find this quite annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #1219
    April 2009
    930 Posts
    If I were him, any post, such as this one, that has nothing constructive to do with that map, or that could help tikay in any way, would be annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #1220
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    anyone who quoted my post, recheck it.

good work on the map Tikay, looking more and more like destiny every day you work on this beauty of a map, makes me wanna attempt mapping again, but i just know my copy of the SDK will say "Nope!" and blue screen me like last time...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

21. Post #1221
    Dennab
    November 2010
    4,519 Posts
    anyone who quoted my post, recheck it.

good work on the map Tikay, looking more and more like destiny every day you work on this beauty of a map, makes me wanna attempt mapping again, but i just know my copy of the SDK will say "Nope!" and blue screen me like last time...
    Blame your OS, not Hammer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #1222
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    i used to work on the same machine, i guess the update valve made really ****ed it up...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #1223
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH

July 2009
    3,952 Posts
    i used to work on the same machine, i guess the update valve made really ****ed it up...
    If you even mapped recently you would know they fixed it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #1224
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    well now hammer works, but the SDK itself is ****ed luckily i can run the programs manually.

25. Post #1225

March 2005
    1 Posts
    I was just searching the web wondering if anyone had tackled this. Looks like you're doing an amazing job so far, looking forward to seeing it in detail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events

26. Post #1226

April 2011
    602 Posts
    Just shut the fuck up all of you and leave Tikay alone and let him find inspiration to work on his own without his gracious thread being spammed..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #1227
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    jesus let people give him praise if they want to...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1228
    April 2009
    930 Posts
    jesus let people give him praise if they want to...
    This is not praise:

well now hammer works, but the SDK itself is ****ed luckily i can run the programs manually.
    That is annoyance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #1229
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    those are responses to a question that was asked to me, and i gave a response to those questions....
    (-_-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Mapping King Mapping King x 1 (list)

30. Post #1230
    November 2009
    459 Posts
    You guys are hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

31. Post #1231
    Dennab
    November 2010
    4,519 Posts
    A temporary thread lock would be handy, eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #1232
    March 2010
    1,028 Posts
    A temporary thread lock would be handy, eh?
    Why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

33. Post #1233
    December 2009
    629 Posts
    Everyone is filling up the thread with shit and not giving Criticism on the map!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #1234
    March 2009
    250 Posts
    i did first time around, and got flamed for it so i changed it, then got asked 2 questions which i answered.

35. Post #1235
    June 2010
    58 Posts
    Any News?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events

36. Post #1236
    June 2009
    97 Posts
    Any News?
    Have you looked here?
    http://www.nytimes.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 7Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1237
    June 2010
    58 Posts
    Lol About The map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

38. Post #1238

April 2011
    3 Posts
    Ah ! Wait.........hmmm.....2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #1239
    Problems are hidden solutions (c)
    November 2011
    1,806 Posts
    How about somone makes a map linked with 2012?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1240

January 2012
    4 Posts
    hi everyone !

i'm french, so please forgive me for the grammar of this post...

i follow this project from a long time ago and i'm... scary about the situation. i have developped a map 2 years ago, and it was the same, more and more longer to progress, and it's quite impossible to finish...
    the problem is : I never published the map because it was getting on my nerves after months works for getting a perfect map !

I think it's dangerous to let your energy and enthousiasm reach a dangerous low range : the show is over, Gmod become more and more a "old game"

I just want to say you : don't make the same mistake than me, people will "forgive" your project, and no one will enjoy it like you wanted them to...

I just propose you to give us the map, maybe to your best followers, they will finish the map, or diffuse it like that, with some "fuckers problems impossible to solve"

it will be enough because it's a Gmod map, we will make what we want with your version of the destiny, for example I likes program the destiny comportment (dial a gate when there isn't enough oxygen for example, another one for water...)

just give us your feeling of the project, i don't want you to do the same mistake than me, a 2 year working map never finished for a progressive diminution of my enthousiasm

kinds regards !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)