1. Post #81
    July 2007
    932 Posts
    Guys he really isn't THAT funny, I admit I smile looking through but the way you guys are acting, you piss yourself everytime you read his work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,980 Posts
    ^ Agree'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    September 2009
    928 Posts
    Well everyone has a different sense of humor. I like random shit that doesn't make any sense and that's what kind of work that wallagunk is producing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,980 Posts

"How does it feel to get your face raped?"

5. Post #85
    December 2008
    203 Posts
    Guys he really isn't THAT funny, I admit I smile looking through but the way you guys are acting, you piss yourself everytime you read his work.

lol. Im sorta suprized people think its funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

6. Post #86
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,406 Posts
    Honestly, Walla gave me back faith in new members and 4chan mainstream meme-face drawing style. Also, the randomness is pretty good.

I'd ask if I could join in on this, but I'm going to be in LA for the next week and don't know how much time I'll have for actually drawing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #87
    December 2008
    203 Posts

AGHG MY FATHS HERTHS STHO BAD!!!! /caps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,980 Posts
    I'd ask if I could join in on this, but I'm going to be in LA for the next week and don't know how much time I'll have for actually drawing.
    Well, have fun :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Honestly, Walla gave me back faith in new members and 4chan mainstream meme-face drawing style. Also, the randomness is pretty good.

There's always diamonds in the rough and Walla is one of those diamonds that you eventually find after searching through wads of shit. I'm very intrigued in what he can draw and I always look forward to the next installment of whatever he's drawing, especially in this fight right now.

I'm also going to rate you a rainbow, because I hope you have a jolly time in LA :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,406 Posts
    oh dear :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    February 2010
    5,576 Posts

Name: Jake Masebury
    Weapons: Specially modified Glock, hidden knife
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    January 2010
    951 Posts
    Welcome back, Wolfe.

13. Post #93
    February 2010
    5,576 Posts
    Cheers, I'm in the mood to draw now, it seems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,980 Posts
    Wolfe :D Steam! NAO!

15. Post #95
    October 2009
    68 Posts

imtherofler's location: somewhere else
    imtherofler: i wonder what this button does...

imtherofler: aww.. craaaaa...aa..aa...p.........
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,742 Posts

uhh... ow thif...

Thif rweelly hur-

GYAAARAAGHSRASMAAA YOU BRAAGAASSFRAZZLEMASGRABBLEMAAAAAAAA!!!!

Oh shi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #97
    September 2009
    928 Posts

"Hm? I'm fine thanks."

Glad to see you back Wolfe.

18. Post #98
    December 2008
    203 Posts
    Flashbacks

WAAAA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    September 2009
    928 Posts
    Yay! I helped.

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,980 Posts
    Yay! I helped.
    Thank you.......

"..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

21. Post #101
    September 2009
    928 Posts
    Ma bad homie.

22. Post #102
    November 2008
    1,260 Posts

this may take a while to start fighting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    February 2010
    29 Posts

Standing upon an open field, gazing into the sky, Rock's sudden consciousness ponders him. He begins to wonder...

"Why am I here?"

"Where am I from?"

"Who created me?"

"Who is going to feel the wrath of a thousand suns when I lay my intense fury upon them?"

Rock's mind wonders about less important things. Waiting, perhaps, for a lone wanderer to become his companion and transportation. One day, possibly. One day.

Edit:

Name: Rock
    Abilities: Does rock things. Heavy. Cannot move without someone picking him up/carrying him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    February 2010
    5,576 Posts
    Sorry for not replying back earlier nightwing, just woke up.
    I'll work on an image after checking out the Minecraft thread

Edited:

Lazy image but I wanted to reply as soon as possible.

25. Post #105
    February 2010
    5,576 Posts
    -Snip, accidental post-

Urm...bump? VV

26. Post #106
    December 2008
    203 Posts
    Im at a.... "writers block" type of deal...

27. Post #107
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,106 Posts
    I wish I could draw in paint, I would contribute.

28. Post #108
    February 2010
    29 Posts

"Okay, this is starting to get bor-"

Rock's speech is interrupted by the sudden appearance of a mysterious figure on the horizon. It appears to be looking directly at Rock.

Rock begins to hear faint yelling in the distance. He can't quite make it out, as the figure is too far away to understand fully.

Rock begins to make out the figure's face. He seems like a rather middle-aged human. But... WHY is he wearing a child's school uniform?

"HI! I'M TIMOTHY. I'M OUT FOR RECESS RIGHT NOW, BUT IT'S ALMOST TIME TO GET BACK TO CLASS FOR SHOW AND TELL. I FORGOT TO BRING MINE TODAY. WANT TO BE MINE?"

"I'd rather I wasn't, if that's okay wi-"

"YAY! WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FACE ON MISS HOPPENSHMINGLE'S FACE WHEN SHE SEES MY NEW PET!"

"Wait, what? Pet? Listen, I'm not anyone's pet, you seem to be mista-"

"YOU'LL NEED A NAME. HOW ABOUT... CHARLES? CHARLES! LET'S GO, CHARLES!"

"Oh, GOD. What have I gotten myself into?"

2ND CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

Name: Timothy.
    Abilities: Normal human, although slightly demented. Lives his life as if he were a school boy, besides the fact that he's 37 years old. Still wears his old school uniform.
    Destination: "School"

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,980 Posts

"mumble..."

"I'm getting too old for this..."

Introduction

Name: Lazyman

2nd character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    September 2009
    928 Posts

"Names Jack. I was air dropped here. I was told something big was gonna go on here but I have yet to see it."

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,872 Posts
    ignore trolls it works i swear
    It saddens me that on Facepunch, a forum famous for it's moderation and strict rules, someone such as yourself is allowed to be a gold member.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    July 2008
    1,341 Posts
    I feel the need to agree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    February 2010
    29 Posts

And the journey to school continues...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #114
    December 2008
    203 Posts
    hmm... i must be creative for this powerful one...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    February 2010
    5,576 Posts
    It's now official, this thread is now made of pure win with extra fucking fries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #116
    September 2009
    928 Posts
    Damn straight ma friend.

37. Post #117
    ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NIGGER
    September 2009
    550 Posts

our hero emerges from the dunny

"world wide brawl you say"

Name: barry
    Current location: Australia
    Powers: super strength, flight
    Weapon: beer bottle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    July 2007
    932 Posts
    It's now official, this thread is now made of pure win with extra fucking fries.
    And just by using that statement you took it down a few pegs.

Balance is restored
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,055 Posts
    It saddens me that on Facepunch, a forum famous for it's moderation and strict rules, someone such as yourself is allowed to be a gold member.
    its not like you earn gold member, you just have to be active

40. Post #120
    January 2008
    1,130 Posts

Dan the Milkman joins the fray.
    Name: Dan aka 'The Milkman'
    Abilities: he has got very strong bones and is very resilient to damage because of all the milk he drinks. His milkshake brings the boys to the yard.
    Weapons: his milk bottles and basket.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)