Disregard my last post, this game is quite good, ive just picked up from the 2 Titan henchman battle, and i really like it.
Just now though, ive gotten to the bit where you have to escape crocs lair that os so fucking frustrating and hard :crying:
Any quick tips to beat this bit? Still cant get through it
I can't believe how Rocksteady managed to get so much right with their first iteration of this franchise.
It was so good that I expect Arkham City to be near-perfect.
The only thing i didnt like about the first one was how they changed Harleys outfit, the old one was so much hotter :3:
I played the game all the way through without having much excitement. It got kind of boring after the first few levels.
Just completed the game, i dont know what to think, i think im dissapointed, least i got 2 trophies
Also if Joker is the main batman villian, and your pretty much killed him, how is the next Batman game going to be good, or have a villian equal to Joker ? :frown:
The Joker is in Arkham City.
If they had to do co-op I would be fine with Nightwing. Robin would ruin the atmosphere.
Everyone here knows about the secret room in Warden Sharp's office?
I can't remember any secret room.
It would be kick-ass if we fighted the Vampire batman or owlman.
Can't wait how their Two-Face will look like and act.
Figured I'd update this with some new information. Most of this, if not all, is from the new Game Informer.
Story details are:
- Quincy Sharp is no longer running for mayor (may be mayor?)
- Arkham Asylum and Black Gate Prison are unfit to hold inmates
- Quincy Sharp buys off part of the slums and walls it off, creating Arkham City
- Hugo Strange is in charge of Arkham City
- Two-Face plans to execute Catwoman to gain respect of inmates
- The overdose of venom may not be what's wrong with the Joker
Gameplay details are:
- You are now able to counter two attacks at once
- More puzzles
- All gadgets included in the first game are available from the start
- Side missions now feature in the game
- Gangs roam Arkham City, these are recorded in Batman's criminal database
- You find people who work for [Riddler] to find [Riddler] challenges
- Batman has his smoke bomb
And some images, 9 medium-sized ones; once better quality versions come out, I'll try to replace these.
Oh christ those details sound amazing. Why does it have to be so far away :frown:.
I hope Arkham City has a better plot than Arkham Asylum, because I thought it was pretty lame.
Also I hope the super villain battles suck less.
And more Scarecrow.
Catwoman looks hot. That's all I'm saying.
Oh, and I'm liking the The Dark Knight/Batman: TAS mix Two Face.
Found some super high-res scans of the Game Informer article. Every page, as far as I'm aware. I'd hotlink them, but they're HUGE.
Two Face looks sick. actually, kind of literally.
But anyway, this looks to be as good/better than the first, but who knows.