I said I want the nipple suit and the faggy nanosuit.
If they were usable in story mode( is that confirmed or just speculation?) i would go out of my way and buy from best buy but only challange mode, i barely ever use that, only when I'm fucking around
I want the best buy costume.
I really liked AA, hell, I I got it about a week ago and still play it. This new one seems to have even more villains and I can't wait for it. If I can ask for one thing, have a feature where you can replay boss fights.
I'm sure the pre-order suits are just for challenge mode. The Armour Suit was only available in challenge mode in AA.
That's lame. I would have loved to see TAS Batman in the main game. The Batman Beyond costume looks awesome, too.
You'll look ridiculous prancing around the main storyline with a suit that doesn't fit the game.
Dark Knight returns costume you get by buying/pre-ordering the collectors edition.
Earth one, Batman Beyond, and TAS you get by Pre-Ordering from mightyape.co.nz , you can also get Batman Beyond from Gamestop.co.uk
1970's (blue and grey) you get by Pre-Ordering from Toys R Us and ShopTo.net
In before "PRE-ORDER FROM MIGHTYAPE NOWNOWNOWNWONWO"
To be honest, even though they are for challenge mode, I only like the Batman Beyond one because it looks the most in style with the game art style. Also I will join the group that says Harley should use her comic costume. It's pretty hot and more importantly iconic, plus it seem the developers don't want to hide her beauty and that outfit definitely shows her goods, too.
Isn't the steam one the regular one from batman arkham asylum?
Second: the arkham asylum one (well, it has slightly differant wrists) is the one labeled Default, i dont see how you can possibly see that.
Can anyone tell me what the best place to order from in the Uk is that will give me the most pre-order stuff?
My batman: arkham asylum wish list -
1. Make the fucking thing actually work instead of it thinking I pirated it because I got it on steam and disabling my flight. Thanks, Eidos.
EDIT: And to prove I do own it and it's not warez.
Holy fuck. That chin.
Only one i really like is the Batman Beyond one, which is pretty much the only one i can get as i live in the UK - aswell as the one from the Collectors
Yes, I'm very sure Robin will make an appearance in the campaign.
Batman: Arkham City: Rocksteady Hints At Robin Heading To Campaign
"We’ve announced Robin, but I think people are going to understand why we made that decision when they see the depth of which he’s involved in the game," Rocksteady marketing manager Dax Ginn told NowGamer at a recent Batman: Arkham City event.
So does he breach out of the challenge maps?
"I’m not going to say anything about that," Ginn added.
We've already heard that Bane will fight alongside Batman, while Catwoman will be playable for a considerable chunk of the game - could Robin be next in line to feature in the campaign?
- Getting attacked whilst in Detective Mode will cause it short out, and Batman's vision will resort to normal.
-Arkham City is full of little hints and nods, when entering Crime Alley, a button prompt allows Batman to pay respects to his parents.
- Detective mode features a surveillance system that allows Batman to eavesdrop on enemies, patient players will be able to discover alot of the story by simply stopping and listening, though there are red herrings and "Chinese whispers" everywhere.
- Arkham City will feature a compass system at the top of the screen that directs players where to go, when Detective Mode is activated, this compass will disappear, combined with the limited ability to view the environment, this makes navigating the City in Detective Mode difficult.
- Arkham City will feature Elite enemies, like Tyger Guards or the well equipped thugs of the Penguin, they will carry jammers that disable Batman's Detective Mode; "You've then got to identify them, find them and take them out to allow you use it again and carry on" says Dax Ginn
- Catwoman's Thief Vision highlights the City in an orange hue, and enemies become bright white.
-New screens demonstrate a massively increased draw distance, and indoor stages (Which appears to be a Silent Predator section) are much larger than Arkham Asylum.
Sorry, all hype drives are directed towards Skyrim.
Then why are you even here?
He'll probably just lend a hand for a few missions, keep his appearance short less room to fuck up and make him annoying.
Worst case senario: He becomes the new Slippy
Rocksteady says they have more reveals to come so the character roster might not be complete yet!
Japan is getting a different statue than that of US/EU.
So when Arkham Asylum came out, GameStop claimed to have a preorder exclusive challenge map. Which later became available as dlc. Will the Joker's carnival map become available as DLC sometime after the games release or will I have to preorder it?
Besides that map, are the only preorder bonuses those costumes?
I hope if there's a villain DLC like in AA the 360 actually gets it. I want to play as the Joker damnit!
Regardless of the cartoon or comic or anything he's in, past or present, classic-style Batman will always be the best Batman.
Also @everyone: Brave And The Bold is awesome and hilarious you should watch it
I wanted a skin that just has Batman in his speedo and nothing else but a mask.