1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts

This thread is for all your tacticlol (and rage) needs.

You find a picture of an aug with a massive m203 on the front and a giant scope on it = tacticlol

If you find a railed AK with just a foregrip, that is considered "Practical"

But if said AK has a m4 buffer tube, then thats +9 tacticlol points.

(title and idea shamefully stolen from SA's Tacticlol thread in TFR)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    December 2009
    13,539 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 37Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    771 Posts
    I hate the content in this thread so much ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    December 2009
    13,539 Posts
    I hate the content in this thread so much ;_;
    Think of it as education for new airsofters to show them what not to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    ahahahahagagha oh god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    771 Posts
    I'll try and get a pic of the M249 Para /w REAL ACOG sight, Laser marker, light, custom tripod (That cost 200) and a M203 mounted on the underside, not to mention ALL surfaces have atleast one set of rails on it, when I go airsofting on Saturday. A weird fat guy who sells pyro and BBs brings it sometimes but never uses it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    Why did I look in this thread again?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    771 Posts
    To see the glory of a sight attached to the top of a plastic AK. The sight costing atleast the same as the actual airsoft gun, if not more.

9. Post #9
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,019 Posts
    As someone who doesn't even put a rail on his M4 this thread makes me sad. I never understood why you would need a Tri-Rail on a gun. The most I do to my M4 is a single rail I put on the bottom of the hand guard on the chance I'll need a flashlight or a grip. Other then that I like having a clean hand guard without shit I don't need. I put a red-dot on the top rail to help a bit but I've taken it off now that I have a flip up sight, I just don't need the carrying handle or anything else big and heavy that makes no difference.

If I had an AK I would stain the wood and leave it at that. Even I appreciate what it means to not ruin a good thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    As someone who doesn't even put a rail on his M4 this thread makes me sad. I never understood why you would need a Tri-Rail on a gun. The most I do to my M4 is a single rail I put on the bottom of the hand guard on the chance I'll need a flashlight or a grip. Other then that I like having a clean hand guard without shit I don't need. I put a red-dot on the top rail to help a bit but I've taken it off now that I have a flip up sight, I just don't need the carrying handle or anything else big and heavy that makes no difference.

If I had an AK I would stain the wood and leave it at that. Even I appreciate what it means to not ruin a good thing.
    I don't mind some tacticoolness on M4's but on AK's it's just plain wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,189 Posts
    As much as I hate tactic00l AK's I can see why you might do that do one. They are very reliable and have a simple and effective firing mechanism. So you can update the AK and use it's gas system to make an extremely reliable, well made, and modern gun.

Still, you shouldn't do that to an AK. You make young Kalashnikov sad.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,019 Posts
    I never saw the appeal in tacticool M4's because I don't think any of it is needed. How often do you use a 4x24 scope, flashlight, laser sight, grip, bi-pod and all the while you have a couple hundred dollars worth of custom fixtures and stocks and barrels that don't really make a difference.

Same can be applied to an AK, only an AK has a certain charm when it's bare. At most you put a Kobra on a 74u or what ever it is they call those shorter ones. Paracord around the stock, some blue duck tape around the mag and you're done.

While we're on the subject, why do they put blue tape on the mags? I know it's because in the Soviet Union duct tape was only made in blue. But I don't know why they always put it on the mags, so you could find them later or what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    While we're on the subject, why do they put blue tape on the mags? I know it's because in the Soviet Union duct tape was only made in blue. But I don't know why they always put it on the mags, so you could find them later or what?
    Well they used it to hold their mags together for fast reloads and yeah for that too maybe I'm not entirely sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    December 2009
    13,539 Posts
    As much as I hate tactic00l AK's I can see why you might do that do one. They are very reliable and have a simple and effective firing mechanism. So you can update the AK and use it's gas system to make an extremely reliable, well made, and modern gun.

Still, you shouldn't do that to an AK. You make young Kalashnikov sad.

Russian CT units like Alfa actually do make tacticool AKs in real life. But that's ok because some of that crap might be the difference between life and death for them.

15. Post #15
    November 2009
    1,520 Posts
    I dont't really mind buffer tubes with AR stocks on an AK. I'd put an LE stock on an AKS-74U but that's about as far as I'd go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    I dont't really mind buffer tubes with AR stocks on an AK. I'd put an LE stock on an AKS-74U but that's about as far as I'd go.
    Too far.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    2,738 Posts
    relevant:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 89Winner Winner x 16Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    hey idiots less jibber jabber more pictures
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    November 2009
    1,520 Posts
    The stock is a practical thing for me. I'm not a huge fan of folding stocks.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 25 (list)

21. Post #21
    November 2009
    1,520 Posts
    Oh god what is that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    a "hmg" made of two ak47s with bayonets on it for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

23. Post #23
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,973 Posts
    It looks loltastic.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    That thing is a disgrace to the hammer and sickle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,973 Posts
    I might make something similar are post countless pictures and videos of it here.

27. Post #27
    December 2009
    13,539 Posts
    This thing here used to be a Mosin Nagant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 79Funny Funny x 24Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    not retarded or something
    July 2008
    6,189 Posts
    No way. I don't believe it.

Edited:

Moist nuggets should NEVER be changed at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 53Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    November 2009
    1,520 Posts
    What...what is that THING? Dear god, someone put it out of its misery.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    771 Posts
    I... I...

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    Find this man, and shoot him a few times for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 38 (list)

32. Post #32
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,019 Posts
    He should have put a box mag and a agronomic bolt lever.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    puts the end's rifle to shame.

Foldable stock and pistol grip lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    771 Posts
    How exactly does one fire that 'mosin'? firing it with that stock would destroy your shoulder, because you'd have it pressed into your shoulder at a 45 degree angle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

35. Post #35
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,973 Posts
    Its metal Gear solid, what do you expect?
    Although MGS is really super cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts
    less tactic more lol

I don't care what anyone says, this is fucking awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny x 143Winner x 10Agree x 3Zing x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    I lol'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts

only someone this douchey looking could do that to a mosin nagant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

39. Post #39
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,019 Posts
    Unless all the targets he intends to shoot at are on the ground a few feet from him, he's not going to hit anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,695 Posts

zip ties are useful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny Funny x 46Useful Useful x 5Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)