1. Post #5001
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,986 Posts
    its better than the kids who take their crosman m4s, put masking tape over them, and spraypaint red and black stripes

hold on

what am i saying

no its not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #5002
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,613 Posts
    I don't know shit bout guns
    so most of these i have no idea what's wrong
    but SOME OF THEM just look hilarious.
    I love this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #5003
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    I show my 0 gun knowledge friends this thread's content and they get a good laugh out of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #5004
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Well for kid, you can't blame him for not knowing, im sure I know why he says people are "hating", they are more like telling him either the truth or trolling, because he looks like a piece of shit. That is not even close to what spetsnaz wear.(BTW auto-correcting spetsnaz will make it Netscape on my computer TROLOL)
    dude he calls that, a spotznaz loadout, AND HE HAS FUCKING SWISS ALPENFLAGE CAMO ON IT?!

FUCK I WANNA KILL THAT GUY

EDIT:

He even calls it SOVIET CAMO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5005
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Well for kid, you can't blame him for not knowing, im sure I know why he says people are "hating", they are more like telling him either the truth or trolling, because he looks like a piece of shit. That is not even close to what spetsnaz wear.(BTW auto-correcting spetsnaz will make it Netscape on my computer TROLOL)

why is this uploaded on your youtube

Edited:

who are you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #5006
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts

why is this uploaded on your youtube

Edited:

who are you
    his precious thing fails compared to the one I uploaded:

Edited:

uh fuck

I just looked at that guy's avatar and it's my irl friend

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #5007
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    his precious thing fails compared to the one I uploaded:

Edited:

uh fuck

I just looked at that guy's avatar and it's my irl friend

Lol yes it is.

Darksamus@: you really are out to get me posting vids from my youtube? Thats pretty low of you, well I have nothing to hide, it's a game I play a lot. Is that a problem? Its not like im going to deny anything I have there, I did put my youtube account name aware that people can use it to troll or whatever, but hey if that's who you are that's fine, if it makes your life feel so MUCH better. Oh and
    come at me bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #5008
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    Lol yes it is.

Darksamus@: you really are out to get me posting vids from my youtube? Thats pretty low of you, well I have nothing to hide, it's a game I play a lot. Is that a problem? Its not like im going to deny anything I have there, I did put my youtube account name aware that people can use it to troll or whatever, but hey if that's who you are that's fine, if it makes your life feel so MUCH better. Oh and
    come at me bro.
    get a load of this guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #5009
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    get a load of this guy
    he my irl friend

pls go easy on him :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #5010
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    he my irl friend

pls go easy on him :)
    ok but only for you, buddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

11. Post #5011
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    ok but only for you, buddy
    :buddy:

teach him the ways of FP

Edited:

no, don't take him to the closet and start buttraping him that's not what I meant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #5012
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,986 Posts
    have german talk to him

same effect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #5013
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    fuck you qqnmarine
    MARINE
    MY ASS REALLY IS NAVY EQUIPMENT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #5014
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    fuck you qqnmarine
    MARINE
    MY ASS REALLY IS NAVY EQUIPMENT
    Whoa, slow down there trooper. I am not a marine hence the name qqnmarine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #5015
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    you're right
    you're a wannabe marine child
    i love all manners of these wanna-be fucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #5016
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    This is a monstrosity!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

17. Post #5017
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    that you made
    kill yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #5018
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    you're right
    you're a wannabe marine child
    i love all manners of these wanna-be fucks
    -noob shit happened-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #5019
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,205 Posts
    OH GOD ITS ANOTHER OSSUMSAUCE

protip: never take w0w00t seriously

unless he wants to FITE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #5020
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Where is Ossum?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

21. Post #5021
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,604 Posts
    What did we ever do to deserve people like this coming in and acting as if they own the place?

Oh wait; don't answer that.

But seriously, it'd be smart to stop posting, lurk for a while, then start posting again when you're sure you know how FP works. Honestly, I'm pretty new to the forum myself, but I haven't really stirred up any trouble because like most of the other forum members, I don't do stupid shit.

But if you absolutely, positively, HAVE to post and be active and not lurk and not learn shit and probably most likely do stupid shit in the near future, you could "introduce" yourself by doing an FPAir review of a gun or a piece of gear you have though. Reviews are generally good icebreakers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #5022
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    But seriously, it'd be smart to stop posting, lurk for a while, then start posting again when you're sure you know how FP works. Honestly, I'm pretty new to the forum myself, but I haven't really stirred up any trouble because like most of the other forum members, I don't do stupid shit.

But if you absolutely, positively, HAVE to post and be active and not lurk and not learn shit and probably most likely do stupid shit in the near future, you could "introduce" yourself by doing an FPAir review of a gun or a piece of gear you have though. Reviews are generally good icebreakers.
    pleeeeeeaaaase qqn, do this

tbh you shoulda introduced yourself first if you posted anyway :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

23. Post #5023
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    Disregard my shit, I guess I should have listened and not take this guy ^ seriously. |: I don't know anyone here and I am not fit to take peoples shit even if I am to not take people seriously, I'll kindly introduce myself and a serious guy. I am a cadet sergeant| C/Sgt of the MCJROTC of Carson, my position is a Gunny, and talk shit about people and teach them to properly drill and maintain proper skills in the program. I have a set record for being in multiple drill meets and parades, and won numerous awards. I am 16 years old, from a shit town where gang bangers live, I live near poverty and the quality of life and my past in totally spent on being beaten up and abused. I have a knack for taking things too far ,but I am pretty chill when you get to know me, and I am a noob at this forum and know almost absolutely nothing about anyone here except one person. If I appear to offend or perhaps talk shit to you, I apologize for my lack of acknowledgement and stupidity of my actions. I am not looking to be a douche nor be an imprint of anyone else who was or anything else that appears to be negative. If anything I'll be as sincere and honest as I possibly can, so that I do not get bashed for being nuub.
    wannabe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #5024
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    that you made
    kill yourself
    Indeed I am owned sir.

25. Post #5025
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    owned

26. Post #5026
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,621 Posts
    wannabe
    says afjrotc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #5027
    April 2008
    548 Posts
    says afjrotc
    Chairforce jayrotcee

28. Post #5028
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,766 Posts
    guys can qqnmarine take my spot as "weirdest fuck on forum"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

29. Post #5029
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    says afjrotc
    im not named qqnmarine ;)

30. Post #5030
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    Ill take your guys information seriously so that I can improve my status here, I appear to have made a bad impression, especially a first impression and that was a mistake on my part. Ill try to improve myself :| somehow. I apologize I guess for sucking ass, and being one. I'll keep lurking and post more loadouts I guess and get some vids of me playing, hopefully it helps. And thanks for at least telling what I need to do, please tell me any other pointers to avoid any other bad shit like this one or me.

Edited:

im not named qqnmarine ;)
    btw if you are ever at the Golden Bear drill meet holla,my team vs yours. Here is my team drilling http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #5031
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,621 Posts
    Ill take your guys information seriously so that I can improve my status here, I appear to have made a bad impression, especially a first impression and that was a mistake on my part. Ill try to improve myself :| somehow. I apologize I guess for sucking ass, and being one. I'll keep lurking and post more loadouts I guess and get some vids of me playing, hopefully it helps. And thanks for at least telling what I need to do, please tell me any other pointers to avoid any other bad shit like this one or me.

Edited:

Better than being in an AFJROTC, first of all the USAF gets babied all the time, the last branch to get all the cool shit are marines. QQnmarine tops you shet any day. Ohh btw if you are ever at the Golden Bear drill meet holla,my team vs yours, I promise you your shit wont look as badass as ours, especially since we usually get inspected by USMC drill sergeants. Here is my team drilling http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
    JTAC, TACP and PJs would like to have a word with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #5032
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    Better than being in an AFJROTC, first of all the USAF gets babied all the time, the last branch to get all the cool shit are marines. QQnmarine tops you shet any day. Ohh btw if you are ever at the Golden Bear drill meet holla,my team vs yours, I promise you your shit wont look as badass as ours, especially since we usually get inspected by USMC drill sergeants. Here is my team drilling http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=3&theater
    don't butthurt/SOOPER SEERIOUS reply here because it tends to cause a shitstorm

whether you're wrong or right it sucks both ways because there's boxes and red Xs thrown everywhere

Edited:

and it clogs up the pages with unrelated drama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #5033
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    JTAC, TACP and PJs would like to have a word with you.
    I beg to differ -- the length of basic training has been expanded from 6 1/2 week to 8 1/2 weeks -- http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/airfo...n/a/afbmt1.htm
    I do recognize the special forces and units too, and if I compare both they are kinda far apart in training and how intense it is in combat or watch surviving the cut.
    PJs and Force Recon. TACP and RRT.
    I put them together with the most similar jobs, and you tell me.
    -- There are more than 70 "training days" in a period a little longer than 12 weeks (but don't let that fool you. There is lots of "training" going on on the "non-training days," such as the time in Reception, the time spent in "forming," and on Sundays and Holidays. It has been said time and time again by former Marines that Marine Corps recruit training was the most difficult thing they ever had to do in their entire lives. --
    http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marin...arinebasic.htm
    "W0w00t shitposts so disregard him" Oh shit.

34. Post #5034
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,986 Posts
    and here we go!!!

35. Post #5035
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    marine wannabe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #5036
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    I beg to differ -- the length of basic training has been expanded from 6 1/2 week to 8 1/2 weeks -- http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/airfo...n/a/afbmt1.htm
    I do recognize the special forces and units too, and if I compare both they are kinda far apart in training and how intense it is in combat.
    PJs and Force Recon. TACP and RRT.
    I put them together with the most similar jobs, and you tell me.
    -- There are more than 70 "training days" in a period a little longer than 12 weeks (but don't let that fool you. There is lots of "training" going on on the "non-training days," such as the time in Reception, the time spent in "forming," and on Sundays and Holidays. It has been said time and time again by former Marines that Marine Corps recruit training was the most difficult thing they ever had to do in their entire lives. --
    http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marin...arinebasic.htm
    oh for fucks sake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

37. Post #5037
    Glorious GNU/Linux Master Race
    May 2010
    5,461 Posts
    -Fucking Photobucket-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #5038
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,986 Posts
    kaukassus you should really upgrade to pro today because you have exceeded your bandwidth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #5039
    Glorious GNU/Linux Master Race
    May 2010
    5,461 Posts
    kaukassus you should really upgrade to pro today because you have exceeded your bandwidth
    oh fuck, i hate photobucket
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #5040
    September 2010
    82 Posts
    Fucking cadets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)