1. Post #3601
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I hate how MW2 has ruined modern heavy armour. I love how big armour looks. Huge collars and arm guards are just sexy to me, and in game where you could customize your appearance like Rainbow Six Vegas 2, I always geared my guy out in the heaviest looking armour. But now, if I made a loadout like that, everyone would just be like," D00d! looks! He's a juggernaut! JUST LIKE COD" =(
    army of two, man, army of two
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #3602
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,088 Posts
    no he didnt get kicked off the field but what he said was pretty rude I think

I listened to his story again and there were two people

one of them was for sure simpleboo but the other guy kept going OOO I WASE ON THAT FORUM AND ITS FULL OF 12 YO KIDS

probably the ultimate

Edited:

o ya they were in this ~multicum elitist clique~

i wanna punch them in their face
    wat, I haven't gotten to play since Feb 25 man.

3. Post #3603
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,997 Posts

I HAVE NO WORDS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

4. Post #3604
    December 2009
    13,481 Posts
    If he wants a SCAR with blowback so much just tell him to get a WE SCAR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #3605
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,997 Posts
    saga of the dumbshit kid continues

rock river makes real ars and hades crossing is a small op up in the mountains that im not going to

Edited:

also fox airsoft will spring swap his gun to an m120 for the low low price of $35+cost of spring

yeahhhh no

6. Post #3606
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,078 Posts
    well at least that way he'll get decent blowback

he won't be able to actually set foot on the field with it either if he shows up with a real AR so that's one less idiot at your field
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #3607
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,606 Posts
    saga of the dumbshit kid continues

rock river makes real ars and hades crossing is a small op up in the mountains that im not going to

Edited:

also fox airsoft will spring swap his gun to an m120 for the low low price of $35+cost of spring

yeahhhh no
    My dad has a tacticlol magpul'ed FAG RRA Entry Tactical...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #3608
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,650 Posts
    If he wants a SCAR with blowback so much just tell him to get a WE SCAR.
    My friend said that gun is very realistic in that it also simulates jamming

Edited:

I hate how MW2 has ruined modern heavy armour. I love how big armour looks. Huge collars and arm guards are just sexy to me, and in game where you could customize your appearance like Rainbow Six Vegas 2, I always geared my guy out in the heaviest looking armour. But now, if I made a loadout like that, everyone would just be like," D00d! looks! He's a juggernaut! JUST LIKE COD" =(
    Oh you think that's bad? Last year I worked at a pirate themed haunted house attraction, and being the kelp monster, I wore a ghillie suit to blend in. If I had a dollar every time I pre-pubescent kid yelled "OH EM JEE GHOST PRO GHOST PRO" or "CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY" I would have enough money to buy that gbb minigun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #3609
    February 2010
    1,243 Posts
    Ughhh...because of black ops every dumb-ass kid and their brother asks if my XM-177E2 is "A Commando". I say "NO. The commando is not even a real gun. This is an XM-177, it's like the M4's crazy nam-vet dad." But by that point they've usually already gotten distracted by something shiny and stopped listening.

My friend said that gun is very realistic in that it also simulates jamming
    I know someone with one. He says basically that the open bolts are great but the closed bolts are shit. It's pretty loud and intimidating as far as airsoft goes, his mag shit the bed last game though so when we started an ambush his gun went "PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTSSSSSHHHHH" and didn't actually fire anything. He said it was just an anomaly though so whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #3610
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    Oh you think that's bad? Last year I worked at a pirate themed haunted house attraction, and being the kelp monster, I wore a ghillie suit to blend in. If I had a dollar every time I pre-pubescent kid yelled "OH EM JEE GHOST PRO GHOST PRO" or "CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY" I would have enough money to buy that gbb minigun
    When I wore ghillie at my local field once, a group of kids affectionately called me wookie

I am friends with them ever since <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #3611
    April 2008
    548 Posts
    no he didnt get kicked off the field but what he said was pretty rude I think

I listened to his story again and there were two people

one of them was for sure simpleboo but the other guy kept going OOO I WASE ON THAT FORUM AND ITS FULL OF 12 YO KIDS

probably the ultimate

Edited:

o ya they were in this ~multicum elitist clique~

i wanna punch them in their face
    You dumbass, that was my brother. If you can't tell the difference between my long ass hair and his skinhead you need your eyes checked.

Oh, and fuck you.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Useful Useful x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #3612
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,781 Posts
    You dumbass, that was my brother. If you can't tell the difference between my long ass hair and his skinhead you need your eyes checked.

Oh, and fuck you.

SIR, CALM YOUR TITTIES.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

13. Post #3613
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,088 Posts
    At least you now know it wasnt me, man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #3614
    February 2010
    1,243 Posts
    What's the deal with all this drama? in my outsider-opinion, if you two have a problem then work it out through PMs, this is a forum, not judge judy.

Why are all the threads in airsoft so off-topic...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #3615
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,606 Posts

Oh, and fuck you.
    watch out guys you don't want to get on the bad side of his flashlight!!!!!!1111
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

16. Post #3616
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,620 Posts
    That was really unnecessary.

Calm down, children, before I get out my paddle...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #3617
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts

Oh, and fuck you.
    my first post was basing off of what qqn had to say to you two, and I had no idea that was your brother because he came back to the second floor staging area saying this and I made that post while he tells me this; and I did make a later post saying you're actually an ok guy to be with irl and you're not like how you act online

so weird-ass shit happened between me and simpleboo

so then I'm like, ffffuck that guy dammit, and then I saw junglecat so we were all like, omg junglecat ur here. lets have a circlejerk ok <3?

so then it gets fucking weird

simplebo comes up, says "whassup facepunch guys!", and I'm thinking, ugh, but then.... I'm like, "well, no hard feelings from online, here to enjoy airsoft", and he's like, "yea man, let's have some fun!!!" and then.... I got to know him, and he's not such a bad guy irl and offered to give me rides to HSP because i live relatively close to him... he was not so bad.... it was some weird shit... really weird

the fuck is this houdini shit

I'm gonna not touch this with a 100ft pole anymore

Edited:

if it helps though, he kinda said he was trolling us this whole time

asdf
    so yes you're a pretty cool guy real life but I'm not a fan of starting shit online so I made that point in the second post; calm your juices mang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3618
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts

Oh, and fuck you.
    youre a stupid man

19. Post #3619
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,467 Posts
    Simpleboo just wondering how was that custom M72 LAW???

20. Post #3620
    April 2008
    548 Posts
    Simpleboo just wondering how was that custom M72 LAW???
    70 bucks I think. It's cool, but you have to be really careful with the firing lever or you bend a piece inside the mechanism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #3621
    July 2011
    17 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #3622
    Fudders
    September 2010
    3,265 Posts
    My friend who I been playing airsoft for 2 years regularly, got a new girlfriend (Succubus), and has decided he doesn't have time anymore for anything. Pretty much has stopped hanging out with any of his friend's, including me, for about 2 months now.

He posted this,

If you like more it gets interesting, cause the girlfriend's mom gets into it.
    If you guys remembered this post, his friends and I are trying to get him to go to Quakecon before we all go to College. Though we think he is too far lost, we have made this petition in hoping that he will see the light.

Please sign it so that maybe he will get his fat ass off the couch/girlfriend,

http://www.change.org/petitions/hunt...-among-friends

23. Post #3623
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Ugh COD kiddies everywhere yesterday. Went up to Ukau's Airsoft up in Galt, was not worth it. First of all the parking layout sucks. Ended up parking and staging right along side the firing range to test your guns. Nothing but stupid kids with horrible deformed guns spraying full auto at the 20ft targets (right next to my car), when there's targets out to 150 feet they should be zeroing at. Had to wear glasses all day and was constantly hearing ricochets bouncing off my car. Honestly I didn't see any of them zeroing in scopes or sights, just spraying to be retarded. When my group of guys went up we zeroed our scopes in with semi only, about 30 rounds or so and we were locked in.

There were also kids working the chrono. I'm not sure what they were thinking but they were using our guns like they owned them. Shooting way too many rounds, popping up the BUIS, racking charging handles that do nothing. I swear I gave him my USP to chrono, he wastes half my mag firing it. That's my ammo and gas he's wasting. Just shoot a few shots to chrono the damn gun and leave it alone. Not only that but their chrono was way out of calibration. Was reading 20fps higher than it should have, so a few of my friends couldn't use their primary guns. At least we all had back-ups.

The types of guns I saw there just made me cry. Transparent springers, generic G&G combat machines with bright orange tips, then abominations such as a horrible JG not quite SVD without a stock and some 6x optic. Also saw some kid with a DBoys PDW with a grip pod, then a vertical grip behind that.... what.

During the game within the first 10min my friend got half of his tooth shot out by some kid (wasn't up close within MED at least). He was pissed I could tell, but he kept it together and kept playing. I was noticing a lot of people not calling hits either, despite lighting them up full auto.

While waiting at respawn just chilling on the bench with my friends this kid comes up. Asks me to move my gun leaning up against the bench then he squeezes in between us. Just rude. Then some other guy comes back and says his gun is jammed up. This kid says it's the hop-up that's causing it. I just casually say it might not, could be the nozzle, tappet plate, mags, etc. This stupid kid is like "No it's the hop-up, it happened to my KA M4". I'm trying to telling him it could be a number of variables, but he won't listen and just won't shut up. We just all stood up and left that kid and the field behind. I got video of this if anyone is interested to see how stupid this was.

On top of that the grass had just been cut on the field, and allergies crippled my group. Couldn't see shit, eyes were itching, sneezing all over the place, and we all had this rash on our arms, hot weather didn't help either. There was also the smell of cow shit, since there was a cattle ranch right next to the field. After lunch we left, wasn't worth our time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 20 (list)

24. Post #3624
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,030 Posts
    that's awfully rare for yuo to post here

post the video; I could use a good laugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

25. Post #3625
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,810 Posts
    I've had bad experiences with Ukau's field too. Every other time I go I have a shitty experience filled with assholes.

I hate it when the stupid kids ref and work the chrono, too. This one guy, Mike if I recall correctly, is pretty cool. Rest of the adult owners are just assholes.

26. Post #3626
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,997 Posts
    jesus christ that sounds horrendous

i just looked up the field and dem kids
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #3627
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Needless to say we don't ever plan on going back. Only been there twice, been burned twice. And allergies have fucked me up both times.

28. Post #3628
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,810 Posts
    My arms always itch like crazy when I go there. Grass, grass everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #3629
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    My arms didn't even come within 2 feet of the ground, still got a rash.

I did however get to see one of those Hades Mortars in action. That shit flies far, but man it would suck to be hit by it, probably worse if you got hit in the face by the fins.

30. Post #3630
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,389 Posts
    Don't understand how the stupid people don't get rooted out of airsofting, you think the shit feedback they get from people would discourage them. Thats a shit time Ender.

31. Post #3631
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,686 Posts
    Needless to say we don't ever plan on going back. Only been there twice, been burned twice. And allergies have fucked me up both times.
    Someone just invited me to go over youtube to that field.

Guess where I won't be going!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #3632
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,810 Posts
    Only time I'll go again is if some ifappers go.

33. Post #3633
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,997 Posts
    which is probably gonna be never
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #3634
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,515 Posts

actual post from /r/airsoft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

35. Post #3635
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3636
    HEY GUYS DID I MENTION I'M IN THE ARMY
    March 2006
    3,277 Posts
    Ugh COD kiddies everywhere yesterday. Went up to Ukau's Airsoft up in Galt, was not worth it. First of all the parking layout sucks. Ended up parking and staging right along side the firing range to test your guns. Nothing but stupid kids with horrible deformed guns spraying full auto at the 20ft targets (right next to my car), when there's targets out to 150 feet they should be zeroing at. Had to wear glasses all day and was constantly hearing ricochets bouncing off my car. Honestly I didn't see any of them zeroing in scopes or sights, just spraying to be retarded. When my group of guys went up we zeroed our scopes in with semi only, about 30 rounds or so and we were locked in.

There were also kids working the chrono. I'm not sure what they were thinking but they were using our guns like they owned them. Shooting way too many rounds, popping up the BUIS, racking charging handles that do nothing. I swear I gave him my USP to chrono, he wastes half my mag firing it. That's my ammo and gas he's wasting. Just shoot a few shots to chrono the damn gun and leave it alone. Not only that but their chrono was way out of calibration. Was reading 20fps higher than it should have, so a few of my friends couldn't use their primary guns. At least we all had back-ups.

The types of guns I saw there just made me cry. Transparent springers, generic G&G combat machines with bright orange tips, then abominations such as a horrible JG not quite SVD without a stock and some 6x optic. Also saw some kid with a DBoys PDW with a grip pod, then a vertical grip behind that.... what.

During the game within the first 10min my friend got half of his tooth shot out by some kid (wasn't up close within MED at least). He was pissed I could tell, but he kept it together and kept playing. I was noticing a lot of people not calling hits either, despite lighting them up full auto.

While waiting at respawn just chilling on the bench with my friends this kid comes up. Asks me to move my gun leaning up against the bench then he squeezes in between us. Just rude. Then some other guy comes back and says his gun is jammed up. This kid says it's the hop-up that's causing it. I just casually say it might not, could be the nozzle, tappet plate, mags, etc. This stupid kid is like "No it's the hop-up, it happened to my KA M4". I'm trying to telling him it could be a number of variables, but he won't listen and just won't shut up. We just all stood up and left that kid and the field behind. I got video of this if anyone is interested to see how stupid this was.

On top of that the grass had just been cut on the field, and allergies crippled my group. Couldn't see shit, eyes were itching, sneezing all over the place, and we all had this rash on our arms, hot weather didn't help either. There was also the smell of cow shit, since there was a cattle ranch right next to the field. After lunch we left, wasn't worth our time.
    Galt? Damn man, I have been to that field. I went there once, but everything turned out nicely because there were mature people and army personnel. That, and it was all adult refs and chronoers, and the chrono was reading right. Didn't know that the field took that much of a dive. Oh well, I go to airsoft battlegrounds now because it is closer. I am soon leaving for Fort Campbell Ky so I need to get in some more airsoft here before I go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #3637
    December 2009
    13,481 Posts

actual post from /r/airsoft
    Surprised it's not covered in trollface and LELELELELELELELELELELELE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #3638
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,515 Posts
    More of my adventures on /r/airsoft

-Discussing buying a new AEG

-installed highspeed motor and m120 spring in a stock combat machine

-Used 1 mag with 3-6 reloads of gas and bbs

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #3639
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,078 Posts
    I saw someone bring an awesome looking GBB M1 Carbine to the game i went to on sunday when it was really fucking windy and pissing it down with rain, he took it to the range to make sure it was working in the morning and it vented all the gas on the second shot.

He was a cool guy and had a backup gun, but it just puzzles me how people think gas guns will work fine in weather like that, especially if it's your main weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #3640
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    If you want to see the crowd I had to deal with check this gallery.
    http://www.meetup.com/galtfield/phot...062/#115570562
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)