1. Post #441

October 2011
    80 Posts
    Permbanned for putting 2 timed fading doors with individual keypads in the same corridor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #442
    March 2009
    2 Posts
    I got banned for my avatar on steam.
    1. reason "cuntbitch ava"
    2. reason "thats gay"
    3. reason "lol gurlgamr"

And once i got banned from an RP server because i chose one of the female rebel models.
    Yeah, no girls allowed 'cuz they are icky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #443
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,311 Posts
    Got another one: Telling that the admin wasn't doing his job correctly. He was only spawning guns on a regular base and finishing people off with admin guns...The ban reason was "Telin me to do job coretly" I swear to God, It couldn't get any worse then getting buttfucked by a 6 year old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #444
    August 2011
    79 Posts
    being banned for : wanting to play on cruise. lol !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    614 Posts
    The only Ban I have on record would be an oh-so classic case of 'Butthurt Admin'.
    I'm sure its all news to you guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #446

September 2011
    650 Posts
    "Thinks server isnt worth much. Buy premium to unban"

Yeah fuck that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

7. Post #447
    August 2008
    2,674 Posts
    I had the same name as the admin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #448
    October 2011
    7 Posts
    For joining a server... there message was, "WERE STILL TESTING NOOB."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #449
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    "Thinks server isnt worth much. Buy premium to unban"

Yeah fuck that.
    I wonder if that actually worked for him once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #450
    High Admiral of the United FP Alliance
    December 2009
    3,770 Posts
    I got banned for being older than the server owner, which was 9 years old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

11. Post #451
    October 2011
    4 Posts
    Banned for using Gravity Hull Designator:

Reason: BEING A HACKER WHO CLIMBS ON WALLS LIKE TEH SPIESERMAN
    Yeah it seems the owner who installed it didn't know what it did...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 5 (list)

12. Post #452
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─▀ ▀ ▀ ▌ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ HONK HONK- ITS A TRUCK ░░ ♥ ░░ ░ ░ ▐ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ FULL OF DICKS ░░░ ░ ♥
    December 2010
    1,082 Posts
    For joining a server... there message was, "WERE STILL TESTING NOOB."
    Some people who don't know SV_PASSWORD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #453
    August 2011
    2,690 Posts
    I was doing successful in a RP apocalypse server, and got kicked for "Being richr then the admyn."

Does no one know how to spell anymore?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #454

August 2011
    21 Posts
    I was playing on this gm_flatgrass place.
    I didn't get banned. Noone did.

The server admin just installed a .lua script in Win32 to break the gmod client.
    To anyone who decided to break the rules.

And guess what. It sticks with you forever.
    Like a virus.

If you think you're banned from your favourite server. Feel lucky that you're not at the hands of some
    faggot who injects scripts into your computer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    August 2008
    325 Posts
    I was playing on this gm_flatgrass place.
    I didn't get banned. Noone did.

The server admin just installed a .lua script in Win32 to break the gmod client.
    To anyone who decided to break the rules.

And guess what. It sticks with you forever.
    Like a virus.

If you think you're banned from your favourite server. Feel lucky that you're not at the hands of some
    faggot who injects scripts into your computer.
    Try playing along fine until you get infected with Chris' nimp virus. I never looked at gmod the same way again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #456
    June 2008
    194 Posts
    I got banned because the admin assumed I was a friend of a guy he banned earlier for prop blocking.

W00T I have a friend!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

17. Post #457

September 2011
    37 Posts
    i was banned for reporting admin abuse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #458
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Disconnect, kicked by console: sayin a wrd tht my mommy sed wuz bad

I was like, WTF?
    This was on TTT
    And the word was hell...

Admin: gyz i usd my cmd and it sed robin wuz traitor
    Me: Oh, What the Hell why did you RDM me?
    BANNED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #459
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    Ever been banned when an admin is trying to hide their guilt? Like I was just...

This is the conversation prior to my banning...

Admin: WTF man? Ur usin an aimbot.
    Me: The one you made and put on your server, but decided not to share?
    Admin: Its not me dats got it.
    Me: So how come its on the server then genius? Look I'll prove there's one.

*Kills admin with his own aimbot*

Admin: Fkin idiot your fkin evil
    Me: I know it keeps me awake at night.

*BANNED*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #460
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    Oh god the list...

banned in 2008 for "ur cheating ur gun doesn't move when your tank does" because I had a turret master (stabilizes the gun so it doesn't wobble like fuck as you move).
    banned in 2009 for using applyforce. At all.
    banned in 2008 for telling a mod that their car's suspension was "a piece of shit" because it had just really light wheels, then called a cheater because I used elastics
    banned in 2008 for refusing to give dupes to a server owner.
    banned in 2010 for "alt of troll" 2 times, except, I wasn't the alt of that user.
    banned in 2011 because someone was making a giant lagmachine (think hundreds of flaming props and physics collisions) and I spawned an E2 to blind them with aholo so they'd ragequit
    banned in 2011 for spawning a poop mine (looks like a piece of shit, you walk over it and it sticks on your foot) and someone freaked the fuck out over it
    banned in 2010 twice for flying around a dongcopter
    banned in 2008 for using a wired-up panzerfaust I made. (omg ch33ter!)

There's a few others, but I'm too lazy to think of 'em.

Edited:

oh! a good one, "banned for: reason: troll vehicle cuvered in those errror blocks".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #461
    Resident Beat Eater.
    August 2009
    3,969 Posts
    I went on to a random PERP server with a couple of my friends and trolled a bit with exploits and what not (+1,000,000 PERP Cash for the lulz), but when it comes down to it I was permabanned because an admin was about to run me over and I shot him out of his car with my AK47 and killed him. I also put my AK47 on display when he was thinking of doing it and approaching me slowly.

The reason for the ban was, "RDM/Trolling an admin."

This server was promptly hacked (not because of my doing) and they then cried to me for help like I was a savior of administrating servers and I was like, "lolwut." They lost their FTP access, RCON, ASSMod/ULX access, and more. They couldn't even shut it down without consulting their host and that happened... about a day after? I actually don't know if it's shut down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #462
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    I literally JUST got banned there for:

Disconnect, Kicked by Console: poopee face

I was like, Lulwut?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

23. Post #463
    Resident Beat Eater.
    August 2009
    3,969 Posts
    I actually don't know if it's shut down.
    Turns out they still are unable to. What the hell?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Turns out they still are unable to. What the hell?
    Lol? If the Server Owner is still paying for it Ima go help myself to a server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #465
    October 2011
    23 Posts
    I got banned for 3 years from a server becuase I was greifing( i wasnt) then the admin starts to abuse his powers and bans me for getting his admin revoked I came back (the owner let me back in) and GREIF THE PLACE TO HELL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

26. Post #466
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    wank
    That's it. Banned permanently for wank. Not Wanking, Not Thretening to wank. just wank
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

27. Post #467

November 2011
    72 Posts
    Yesterday I was derping around, joining random Mingebag servers (they are named "Garrys Mod" , the default servername)
    I did not really do anything bad but I got permabanned on 2 servers. On one I just walked around , played a bit with dynamites (Because I've been annoyed a bit, didn't know it was the admin) and afterwards decided to do some ragdoll posing. And while I did, I suddenly got permabanned with the reason "grenader" .. I don't know if he was referring to a player named 'grenader' or to spam with grenades. I didnt even use grenades!
    And on the second server I just spawned, walked around, was a handsome boy, and got Perma banned. For no reason rofl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    6,003 Posts
    1. On RP, being a Peacekeeper(Police) and some people were RDMing, I put /wanted on them and killed them, BAN, from RDM. There was no admin in who I killed, and I was like WTF...

2. Killing admin on DM, reason "RDM" again... I just guess, They're admin abusing people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

29. Post #469

May 2011
    173 Posts
    For building an elaborate wire device that can kill admins in god mode.

Lets just say my device raped him so hard that his farts no longer make a sound, that'll learn him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,948 Posts
    "for having a small penis" nuff said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

31. Post #471
    October 2011
    542 Posts
    Because an server got hacked by an guy called unnamed, i just put his name for joke and i got permaban :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #472
    May 2008
    313 Posts
    It wasn't in GMod, it was in CS, but the reason of ban was killing 3 guys (2 with headshots) when flashed... in de_dust2 two-door corridor with AK. Not cheating, pure luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    November 2008
    223 Posts
    I got banned, for joining.
    Simply cause a guy named Bizerco spread bullshit about me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    July 2011
    1,507 Posts
    Duped an entity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Italy Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    November 2008
    223 Posts
    Duped an entity.
    Yes you were banned by me. ^^ For duplicating a item in the HL2RP and abusing your toolgun rights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    "Being Mean to an 8 year old"
    I lol'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    101% Asian
    April 2007
    2,062 Posts
    For being asian.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #478
    July 2011
    1,507 Posts
    Yes you were banned by me. ^^ For duplicating a item in the HL2RP and abusing your toolgun rights.
    Oh hello there ol' chap Chrik!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Italy Show Events

39. Post #479
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    An admin tried to ban me with a "ban weapon" so I killed him and took it. I then banned him from his own server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 39Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #480

November 2011
    11 Posts
    I was once banned from a DarkRP server for Propblocking.

The admin was RPing as a thief, and rather than finding the keypad and hacking it, he just banned me.

I didn't break any rules, there was a keypad on both sides of the fading door, just the one on the outside was hidden behind a potted plant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events